Author has written 65 stories for Harry Potter, Slam Dunk, Saiyuki, Dynasty Warriors, Kingdom Hearts, Lord of the Rings, FAKE, Animaniacs, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hello, my dears! I thought it would be nice to update my profile page since it has been nearly 7 years...what about me?
Well...I enjoy writing romance and fluffy topics such as friendship and family as you can probably tell from my huge list of fanfiction (I know there are many but I had a lot of time in between studying and eating and sleeping back in 2002). I like a bit of angst and hurt/comfort thrown in provided that there's some definite conclusion at the end on a bittersweet or sweet note. Like my drawing and painting, they give me an escape and calm me from my stress.
I love manga and anime even though I don't watch or read as much as I used to. My top favorites include Slam Dunk, Pokemon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yumeiro Patissiere and Gensomaden Saiyuki (I have more but they'll take up too much room). I'm also into Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and many cartoons in the 80s and 90s. Oh I forgot to mention that FAKE, Naruto and Hetalia are included in my collection of fave anime and manga now.
When I don't write fanfiction, I enjoy drawing and painting, writing some original children's stories, reading good books and manga, listening to my music and browse random clips on YouTube, browse the Internet and hang out with my family, friends and looking forward to weekends with my wonderful boyfriend who's been with me since 2005. I also like shopping for books, CDs and DVDs and play videogames on the PS3, my IPhone and IPad, my Nintendo 3DS and most recently, the Wii U. Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Radiata Stories and the Kingdom Hearts and Yakuza series are my all time favorite games (among many many others). I occasionally like clothes shopping, provided they're casual yet pretty and feminine enough to wear on any occasion. I also like to watch DVDs; comedy, fantasy, some book-based, Disney classics, Dreamworks and Pixar and anything to do with animated features..
I also have to switch between my creative hobbies from time to time. One time I would be focused on writing for a few months and the next day, I would be busy drawing my anime art or go back to my embroidery. So don't be surprised if I suddenly stopped writing but be assured I will do all I can to complete my stories so long I have the motivation and inspiration to do them.
To readers: Some of my stories are related to shounen-ai and yaoi (as in male/male relationships). You're not obligated to read them if this is not your cup of tea and I usually put up warnings in the summary and/or my author's notes. Just click the back button and read something else that tickles your fancy. It's that simple.
Another thing: Although I have said that I only accept feedback and constructive criticism, it appears that my works, no matter how much I try to take care in my spelling and grammar and what not, are not immune to insensitive flamers...although I have accepted that this is a part of the fanfiction world, FLAMES are not appreciated in my world. Thousands of writers, including myself, write for enjoyment and the last thing we need is for a person to write a thoughtless sentence jabbing at how and what we write just to incite spite and to stir up a useless argument. And after being on Fanfiction.net for over 10 years with submissions done in between, I feel there is a huge definition difference between harsh constructive criticism and a flamer. So please...use your heads and just...turn back if you don't like what I write.
But enough doom and gloom, I have an account on the Deviantart website. Just look up my username vulpixfairy and you'll be able to find it. I post my anime art there with some other miscellaneous stuffs.
Anyway, I would like to thank every visitor that has read my old and new stories. It makes my heart happy that they are well read and is always a pleasant surprise to be given a review here and there and a favorite or a story or author alert. I know that I'm not writing as often as I liked to but when I do, I pour my soul and creativity to make it enjoyable for you guys to read :)
Kudos to you all, my dears!
Signed by the vulpixfairy
I also want to let you all know that I have started another account under my current avatar name vulpixfairy in Archive Of Our Own. This is where I'll be posting most of my stories you have been reading here. In my consideration of my M-rated stories, I'll also be likely to post my current and new Yaoi sexy stories in Harry Potter, Hetalia and FAKE there as backup. I'll let you know how it's going but in the meantime, I have posted my first Hetalia yaoi story Cleansing Comfort and Renewal there as my first story to commemorate the occasion and do check it out when I post my newer sexy stories there.
I decided to list the stories I'm still working on as a to do list of sorts when writing inspiration strikes me. Here they are, for your interest!:
Confirmed stories to be posted and updated (do check back every now and again to see how they've been updated.):
None at the moment (taking a slight break, my dears); but please check if any of my stories have changed as I'm currently editing and/or rewriting them :)
Stories in the making (i.e. planning chapters, song inspiration, drafting, rewriting, editing etc.):
- A bonus story for Dynasty Warriors Beautiful Cinderella: The Other Side of the Story, Zhou Yu/Xiao Qiao pairing! Tells the story of their first official date at the Tanabata Festival and is titled 'A Date Among the Stars'.
Pending...and waiting in no particular order (not yet created but will be worked on when have time):
1) Someone's Waiting For You; an AU USUK brotherly chaptered story where Alfred is the big brother and Arthur is the little adopted brother; takes place before Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star; quick summary: Arthur is a little lonely orphaned boy whose greatest wish was to have a family who loves him for who he is. Alfred is a happy-go-lucky teenager who is excited of his parents' news of adopting a new sibling. See how their paths cross and their brotherly love blossom...
2) An USUK Pottertalia story :) Arthur would be in Slytherin and Alfred in Gryffindor. Plot and length is undecided but will likely be a oneshot and M-rated :) (if I have time, maybe I'll do another one but more around K or T rated).
3) Our Moments Together, a Draco/Harry Harry Potter collection of M-rated oneshots that chronologically take place in the stories Harry Potter and the Crests of Hogwarts, A Blessed Union and Unforgettable Memories: Our favourite Gryffindor and Slytherin have had some tender and passionate moments together. Join them as they relieve their more (ahem) vivid memories to date :) - confirmed to have 25 chapters.
4) A Disney inspired USUK Hetalia story: possibly from Tangled and linked to the Corona Floating Lantern festival :) definitely a oneshot.
5) Possible yummy smexiness USUK scene(s) from Hetalia USUK Wedding story A Union Among The Roses.
6) Some other USUK ideas dabbling in my head...will be further detailed once they are more fleshed out...(at least one of them will be an Omegaverse - but not fused with Cardverse...although I have an attentive idea for a Cardverse story)...
Unsafe External Link