Author has written 10 stories for Naruto.
Name: Ashley Bradley
Occupation: Page & Frequent FF Author
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile! As dull and pointless as it may seem, it actually holds quite a bit of information. I have been a member of FF.net for about a year now, although I just began writing and publishing stories last December. I am a HUGE fan of Naruto, and most of my stories, if not all, are written upon it. For those of you who have read the most popular of my stories, An Awful Predicament, it is currently in progress. The next chapter, hopefully, shall be posted in about one week from today (10-01-10), and there are only a couple more chapters to go before the story ends. I am currently in the process of brainstorming ideas for the next chapters of my other stories, Interpersonal Relations, and In The Light of Darkness. I am seriously considering deleting Winter In Konoha, since I basically wrote that one on a whim and have no ideas for the next chapter (PM me if you have one), and Sasuke's True Orientation, since I really don't know what to do with that one, either. I MUST have been high (on Pixi Stix) when I wrote it cause, really--no one has writer's block that bad. I think.
Before I take my leave, I feel I must inform you that I am currently in the process of writing a new story, titled A Day In the Life of the Akatsuki!, based upon one of my other stories, A Day In the Life of Fangirls! At the moment, I am researching the Akatsuki members thoroughly, since I really don't know much about them (Itachi and Kisame are basically the only members I know jack diddly about).
I am currently taking requests for new stories (by the way, the aformentioned story was actually a reqest), and would appreciate it if someone (ANYONE!) would give me some good material to work with. Please. I'm bored.
Facebook: Coming Soon (again)
Omission Reported: 10-02-10
Subject: THE WORST DISEASE EVER
I HAVE COME DOWN WITH WRITER'S BLOCK.
What is that? Some of you may wonder. Well here's the definition:
Writer's Block (rite-URS-blok):n. An infectious disease that mainly attacks the fingers and brain, causing them to freeze up, thus prohibiting a writer from proceeding with a piece.
Headaches (cranium painius)
If you have five or more of these symptoms (not including diarrhea), you're in big trouble. And even worse...
There is nothing you can do to protect yourself.
1) Do not steal my work and revise it to fit your own story ideas. That is called "Plagarism", and you can be sued for it.
2) If you would like to "borrow" my work for personal use, ask me, formally, via personal message.
3) If you feel you need to flame one of my stories, please do so in a professional manner. Feedback is always appreciated, but not when you are using profanity and you fail to use proper English or when "Ur s3nt3nc3s l00k l!ke th!s".
4) Do not ask me to write a self-insertion (am I the only one who realized this sounds dirty?) fanfic. Because I hate them, and I might flame you for asking.
5) Please do not disregard my rules. Because when you do that, you're basically disregarding me, and that's really gonna bum me out.
That is all.
Unsafe External Link