Author has written 25 stories for D.Gray-Man, Vampire Knight, Bleach, Gakuen Alice, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Well, my name on here is Natarii-Loves-Chocolate-Milk, but everywhere else I'm known as Ncj700 (YouTube, DeviantArt, etc). I go by Nat on here because my username was picked when I was about fifteen, and though too long, has sentimental value now. Call me that in real life however, and you will be castrated boy or girl.
I'm a girl, in my twenties (early ones),I'm bisexual, and a fan of manga (in particular Naruto) and I have something of a penchant for Gender-Benders. I found the fanfiction community during my sixth year of high school in 2008, and safe to say I have enjoyed contributing to it.
I've been a drama (and to a lesser degree art) student on and off for sixteen years if you include village charity fundraising shows when I was five years old. If not, then about eight. That's led to a cospaly interest on YouTube, of which there is more information on below for anyone interested. I've now decided on a change of career path into beauty therapy/special effects make-up.
I live in Scotland, but I would never refer to myself as being Scottish, even if I've got the accent. My family comes from West Yorkshire, and in a choice between England and Scotland, I pick England because of that. I prefer British, but forms don't really have British as an option much. In any case I'm a proud Yorkshire lass, and supporter of Bradford Bulls Rugby Team (AKA Bradford Northern). Call me Lancastrian and you will die. I am not Lancastrian. White Roses FTW.
I am a self-confessed wimp. Everything scares me - that should tell you my opinion on horror films, end of the world disaster-type films, and TV programmes like The Walking Dead. If people even mention Indepedence Day, I will leave the room, and I think E.T. is a creepy little Paedophile, and curse Steven Speilberg for ever creating him. I like happy films, like Disney films.
I'm hoping to do something that involves writing in the future, don't know what exactly but something. I don't like American English; its become a peeve of mine since I got about 10 PM's on here saying I was spelling colour wrong, so it bugs me.
In regards to my grammar in my stories, I have a few problems with some spellings - not because I can't do it, but because of the way I read. I've had routinely bad luck in getting a regular beta reader for even one of my stories, so I have to make do with running my documents through different spellcheckers.
I appreciate all the corrections a few of you guys have given me, but I am aware of them, and I plan to go back over my stories once theyre finished and give them a proper check-over.
Cosplaying is one of my bigger hobbies, and while I dn't really have a costumeexcerpt for the wig (which is an absolute nightmare to keep detangled), I like to think me and my cosplay buddy ChidoriXBlossom have done a pretty decent job with our cosplay skits. They can be found on ChidoriXBlossom's YouTube account under the same name.
If you have the time, give them a looksie :D
Blurred Sound; Part II Narukoan awesome picture of Naruto from blurred sound by Eisfuchs. Sooooo may virtual hugs for this! Please check it out, because It's awesome!
Stupid Sensei; a general picture of Naruko, watercolour style! Cue a million virtual hugs for DarkDreamPoison :D :D :D http://darkdreampoison.deviantart.com/art/Naruko-Stupid-Sensei-Fanart-315548522
For Naruto, my main pairing of choice is SasuFemNaru, or NaruSasu. I like SasuNaru, but Naruto is so often prtrayed as a weak girly little boy that... well it's put me off.
I find NaruSasu is much more in-character for both Naruto and Sasuke. It's also easier to keep Naruko in-character and keep the SasuNaru-ness, even if it's Het; I tried writing SasuNaru once, and I refused to even type the puerile garbage I came up with.
NaruFemSasu is good if too, but that one's much harder to get right, so there isn't much of it :(
Other than that, I like NaruSaku, and in rare cases, a little bit of SasuSaku (Yes, I know; I've committed heresy. Don't kill me). Team 7 is my OT3. I can't stand NaruHina though. It has to be incredibly well written for me to look at it. I'm not really a fan of Hinata in general - she is far too meek. Ok, I'm lying, I hate her with a passion, but I'd never bash her in my writing. I loathe that even more.
You are a Badass Uke!
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at, or get .
Number your 12 fave Naruto characters (In no order) and answer the questions!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
(Having actually read one of these fics before, when done properly, there’s a sick kind of magnitude to it. I wouldn’t be above writing this summary as a oneshot.)
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three yet?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
THE NARUTARD SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)?
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)?
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan?
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times?
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any.
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who?
7. NaruHina or KibaHina?
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru?
9. Which team is your favorite?
10. Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi=Obito)
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory?
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke?
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)?
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD?
17. Sub or dub?
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura?
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny?
20. Do you even know who Tobi is?
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser?
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome?
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how?
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics?
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics?
27. Do you like lemons?
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters?
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series?
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes?
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto?
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it?
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?'
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades?
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto?
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal?
40. Do you have a Naruto OC?
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life?
This is an all around disclaimer to say that I own none of the mangas or books or anything else mentioned in my stories. They are all owned by their respective owners. These stories aren't real. They are Fan-Fiction. I make no profit except the improvement of my own grammar.
Unsafe External Link