Poll: Who's your favorite HSM couple to read about? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for High School Musical.
Hey... I know I haven't been on in a while and I'm sorry. I've switched over to youtube for a while. It's http://www.youtube.com/user/NothingElseICanSay if you want to check it out. I only have a few episodes of Masquerade on right now but I'm probably going to put up Magic of the Night up too. Alright. Thanks everyone. Ciao!
Projects I'm Working on Now
The Date Doctor- This is my only priority. I'm going to finish this story in the month... ur goin down stupd procrastination gene!!
For those who've been asking- the Deadly Addiction series thing (DWA and EMBOH) has crashed and burned and is currently in a coma. Not sure if it will ever be revived... Sorry. Some ideas just don't work out.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried.
There is a light at the end of every tunnel...just pray it's not a train!.
?s that make you think-
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
Why is a round pizza put in a square box?
Babies wake up almost every two hours, so why do they say, “sleep like a baby”?
Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
Why is it that if someone told you there are a billion stars, you would believe him, but if someone told you there is wet paint on the wall, you would have to touch it to be sure?
If one synchronized swimmer drowns do the rest of them have to drown too?
How do they get the swirls in the toothpaste to come out so perfectly?
Why is the word “abbreviation” so long?
What are the 23 flavors of doctor pepper?
Why did the cow jump over the moon?
How did the keep off the grass sign get there?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
WAYS TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. Avoid using punctuation
2. Finish all sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
3. Have your co-workers address you as you wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
4. When someone invites you to a party, tell them a week in advance that you can't attend because "you're not in the mood".
5. When you go through a drive through, specify that your order is "to go".
6. When you go out to eat, order a diet water with a serious face.
7. At a store, set all clock radios to a polka station, turn the volume all the way up, then set them to go off all at the same time.
8. At work, switch the coffee in the break room to decaf, then when everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch it to espresso.
9. Decorate your office with mesquito netting and toucans and seashells and play tropical music all day.
10. At the zoo, exit while screaming, "They're loose, run for your lives!"
(message me if there's anything else you want a link to)
Possible/ Upcoming Stories
Sweet Home Albuquerque- Gabriella Montez was just proposed to by the man of her dreams, Ryan Evans. He's handsome, sensitive, successful, and comes from a great family. So what's the problem? She's still married to Troy Bolton!
Marry Me- Gabriella Montez has everything except the one thing she wants more than anything else: freedom. But that's all about to change as her 25th birthday, the day she inherits her trust fund, rapidly approaches. There's only one catch... she has to be married. Did I mention she's only got 48 hours?
-+ -+ │▒│/▒/ │▒│▒▒│▒│
(¯v´¯) Troyella 4evr(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨ ~~