Poll: After 'Paws On My Heart', which of these short (Under 50,000 words) stories would you like to see me write? (Please message me for basic outlines) Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
I wish I lived in a fantasy world...
Anyways Hullo and thank you for reading my mildly eccentric rambling.
I’m a twenty one year old female and I live in the south of England, I’m lazy, annoying and have a love/ hate relationship with politics. As you can tell I'm also quite weird and very odd but I’m also an amateur wit and sarcasm speaker, childishly amusing, chubby and hopefully at least slightly intelligent.
I love to read, I try to write and my cats run my kingdom.
I truly love history, culture and archaeology and I think of myself as a proud Feminist and LGBT supporter.
Also you should know that my dark side is winning.
Jolly good, I how you enjoy my fanfictions and all that.
UPDATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
27th October 2015: New story Paws On My Heart is posted.
1st November 2015: New ‘What Next’ poll.
2nd November 2015: Second chapter of POMH posted.
3rd November 2015: Ambassador’s Journal is annoying me and I think I’m going to rewrite parts of it over the next few months. Update are slow yes but this year I’ve moved house, changed jobs and had a close relation diagnosed as terminally ill with cancer so I’ve had to step up a bit to support my mum and nan during this hard time for them. I still love my plans but I need to have a long hard think about it.
6th November 2015: Part Three of six of my short story, Paws On My Heart, has been posted.
Stories waiting to be written: Have your say in my poll!
1. A Zoo For You (Slash, Harry Potter x Charlie Weasley)
-Basic Idea is ready, around 20,000 words, rating T.
2. Dark Embrace (Slash, Harry Potter x Draco Malfoy)
-Basic idea is in planning, around 30,000 words, dark, rating M.
3. Wedding Bliss (Slash, Harry Potter x Theodore Nott)
- Basic idea is just pasted planning, word length unknown, cute and fluffy, Rating T.
4. Thy Sword Is Singing (Slash, Harry Potter X Gryffindor's Son)
- Basic idea is in planning, 50,000 words, political, rating M.
5. How To Save A Life (Slash, Harry Potter x George Weasley)
- Basic idea is done, working on timeline, 15,000 words, serious, rating M.
6. The Nearly Crown King (Asexual Harry Potter)
- Basic idea is done, working on the asexual side of it, serious and funny, around 40,000 words, rating M.
7. Deliver Me This! (Harry Potter x Werewolf OC)
- Writing can begin, timeline done, 15,000 words, cute and silly, rating M.
8. Green Eyes of Serpentine (Slash, Harry x Slytherin)
-Basic outline is done, 30,000 to 50,000 words, time travel (Harry goes back), rating M.
9. Post Me Your Heart (Slash, Harry Potter x Muggle OC)
Short, 5,000-10,000, basically smut, rating M.
SONG OF THE MOMENT: A Whole Chold Ago by Biffy Clyro