Author has written 5 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Card Captor Sakura, Teen Titans, Crystal Cave, and Young Justice.
Well, I've just posted chapter 3 of In Close Quarters and I can say that I never dreamed of such a overwhelming response to a story, ever! I'm still getting people alerting my story even now. And as an apology for taking so long in updating, expect chapter 4 tomorrow. It's super short but really cute, so I think you'll enjoy it. I'm not quite sure where my story fits into the timeline, and I'm still not sure if I'll add Zatanna into the story or not. To be honest, I was not expecting Cartoon Network to introduce another young hero (or heroine, in this case) into the fold so quickly. However, I certainly don't mind as I am rather fond of Zatanna since her debut in JLU. So until I figure it out, I'm not putting a definite time stamp on it. Anyway, thanks for all the reviews and happy reading!
Wow! I feel so special and appreciated. Never did I expect to receive such a wonderful response when I posted A Prelude to a Conversation! Less than 24 hours and already I've gotten four reviews (two with their favorite eggs in it!), eight story alerts on it, and nine faves, as well as a fave on another story of mine. So in celebration of this great wave of love, I am updating In Close Quarters early! Look for the next chapter tomorrow, Friday morning at the latest. Thanks so much for everyone's support and love!
Well, hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me now. I finally found a story that I got past the first chapter on. It's called, drum-roll please...*bass drum rolls across the screen*...In Close Quarters, a Young Justice fic. Hallelujah it can be done! So expect more attempts at all kinds of stories, both old and new, including a Sailor Moon fanfic that's been brewing for a few months now. And check out Ambrosius Crowned, a Crystal Cave poem from my high school archives. I'm breaking things out of the vault so get ready...I'm up to the challenge. Are you?
I know, it hasn't been a year since I last updated. It's a miracle! Well, some minor news to share. First, I have started on Tamaki Said What?!, however like all authors, I have come to a writing block. I will try to post it as soon as possible so I can move on to the next story in the series. Second, the story Title Currently Under Construction has been postponed until further notice. Third, I have an idea for the next chapter of Birds of a Feather and simply need to write it down. Now onto new things. I have started my first multi-chapter story, a Harry Potter fic centered on Hermione, and a Digimon one-shot, as well as a snippet of a Naruto conversation that I've yet to do something with.
OMG! I can't believe that I haven't updated in a year and three months! But I've recently made some changes to Renge's Surprise and have started writing Tamaki Said What?! And I'll be posting a written trailer for a new story.
Okay, sorry I haven't updated in a while, and an especially big sorry to bpqq365 because I've promised you a sneak peek of my next story. I've been so busy, I'm a junior so college and stuff, you know, my dance recital is TOMORROW!, and I've got, pathetic excuse but, writer's block for this story.
But, have no fear because I will be writing a tiny fanfic to tide you over until I get out of this funk I'm in. It's one of those plot bunny stories that takes over your head and won't let go until it's written. So check for it, like soon, and again, really sorry.
This is not a fluke. I was originally haruhi dreaming, but I can't get into that account because I can't seem to remember my password. So until I can, I will be using this account. Don't get worried if there is two Renge's Surprises because I will be re-posting it under this one.
That's all for now. I'll update if there are any new developments.
age: 18 as of 2009
for those who don't frequently use japanese
okay few quick rules:
1. No lemons. Period.
2. Unnecessarily rude or hurtful reviews will land you on the dreaded hate list (dun dun dun). Meaning future reviews from you will be ignored unless you send an email apologizing (no just saying you're sorry won't work, I want what you did wrong, what was wrong about it, and a sincere apology stating it will never happen again, to me or any one else).
3. Unnecessarily awesome reviews will score a spot on the sacred luv ya! list (choir of angels praising).
4. NO CURSING! IMMEDIATE HATE LISTING WITH NO PAROLE!
5. Please read the author's notes before and after the story. They contain information for you that is key to understanding the story or why i wrote it. I'll often write things that will need my explanation on the subject to make sense.
6. I will take requests, but they have to meet the following requirements: No lemons, I think I've made that clear enough, if not, go back up and read #1. No cursing, once again, I think I made that clear enough, if not, go back up and read #4. Don't ask me to do the impossible, if I don't know the anime, movie, game, etc., I can't write the story, though I may do research on that particular one so that I can do the story. Same with characters. Unless it is absolutely necessary to do so, I will not make OOC characters, so deal with it. If you are on the hate list, I need an apology before I will do your story (I will tell you if you are on my hate list). Unless you want me to create the story from scratch, I suggest you give me an outline of what you want to happen. Be patient, I'm a college student and very busy, so if your story is not out as quickly as you want it to be, remember I'm a teenager with school, homework, afterschool activities, and other stories I have to work on as well.
here are the anime I like:
Avatar: the last airbender, Bleach, Blood, Card Captor Sakura, Castle in the Sky, Code Lyoko, Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z, Eureka 7, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Kodoma no Omocha, Magical DoReMi, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Naruto, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, O-ban Star Racers, One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, Princess Mononoke, Princess Tutu, Sailor Moon, Spider Riders, Spirited Away, Tokyo Mew Mew, Tsubasa Chronicle.
I also like Teen Titans, Harry Potter, and many others, so ask me and I'll tell you. I won't get into the couples right now, maybe later.
now that that's out of the way...
LET'S GET ROCKIN'!