Author has written 3 stories for Maximum Ride, and Harry Potter.
Okey-dokey (Reference to Supernatural, right there...Don't ask...) Here it goes.
Name: For now, it's Merr. It's a nickname. And no, I don't think I'll tell you my real name. After all, it IS the Internet.
Age: Nunya. Note: INTERNET.
Appearance: Nunya. For reasons, see above. Hint: It has something to do with the Internet, if you didn't already guess...
Favorite Shows and Movies: Supernatural, Smallville, Pokemon (The original stuff, back when I was wittle, 'cause the new stuff sucks.), Charmed, Lost, Heroes, House M.D, Bones, Legend of the Seeker, Gilmore Girls, Jericho, Moonlight, Eagle Eye, Vantage Point, Penelope, Becoming Jane, Pride and Prejudice, Pirates of the Carribean, Jumper, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Superman Returns, Spiderman, (Are you starting to tell that I'm a big classic hero fan? xD) Flyboys, Advent Children, Lord of the Rings, Twilight, National Treasure, Monty Python, Speed Racer, etc. Movies and TV Shows make the world go 'round.
Favorite Music: Really, anything you throw at me. I like most any music. I've got to say I'm not the biggest fan of rap, but I do listen to it. So, yeah. Try me.
Favorite Books: Too impossible a list to put right here. My all-time favorite books are probably Maximum Ride, Twilight (Duh...), Pendragon, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Ranger's Apprentice, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Inkheart, and The Inheritance Series. My all-time favorite manga are probably Vampire Knight, MeruPuri, Wanted, Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha, Fruit's Basket, Gentlemen's Alliance, From Far Away, Tsubasa, Yurara, Azumanga Diaoh, Inubaka, Mugen Spiral, Tail of the Moon, Bizenghast, Dramacon, Captive Heart, and The Dreaming, to name but a few of each. It's almost sad, really. (Note: I have no life, if you haven't already noticed...)
Favorite Video Games: Any of the Final Fantasy Games, namely FF VII and FF X, Fable 2, Kingdom Hearts, Raving Rabids, MarioKart, and The Legend of Zelda
Quotes: See Elle Mars' profile for my favorite quotes (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1761440/) Lol. I'm too lazy to actually write them down or copy them from her profile. But these one's I stoled from PeruvianChick 'cause she's also awesome like that:
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity. Albert Einstein
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity. Albert EinsteinYou have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip. -- Jonathan Carroll
So, there you have it. I think that's about it. Fun stuff.
Now for random crud that I've stolen from other peoples' profiles! Can I get a woot woot!? (No, Merr, ya can't...)
Write 12 of your Fave Book characters in whatever order and follow the instructions below:
1) Elle Bishop (Heroes)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? ...Nope, seeing as something like that probably doesn't exist... God, I HOPE it doesn't exist!
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Umm...Hell yes?
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? ...Smite-age!! First of all, it's guy on guy, and that's just... um... ho- I mean totally wrong! Totally and completely wrong... And anyway, Castiel would probably smite Sylar just cuz it's Castiel and Sylar's pretty much a demon anyways...
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Tons, you kiddin' me? Almost all of my fics are Max Ride. I've also read one called Destiny, a whole bunch of Fax one-shots, parodies, Fang's POV's, you name it...
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? In a nonsexual way? Hell yeah! They would be the two most bad-ass hunters you've ever seen before! Haha, if Jake actually was a hunter...
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Kate/Max or Kate/John? Um... Do I really hafta choose? Fine... Kate/Sawyer! I cheated.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? What would happen if Alice walked in on Dean and Sylar in an awkward situation?? Um... She probably wouldn't, seeing as she could see it coming. But if she didn't, she'd probably giggle and oh-so-suavely excuse herself from the situation.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Oh God... (Sorry Elley!) Meredith was enjoying a simple day out of her not-so-simple life after her daughter Claire found her. But what she didn't expect was to meet John Winchester. Or fall in love with him. Heroes/Spn cross-over!ftw.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Elle/Castiel? Um...No. Elley wishes there were, though. (She's obsessed!) But, um... there is Sylar/Elle fluff, and Winces Dean/Cas fluff...
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Alice/Sylar?? Uh... The Calamities Meet? Idk... Give me some time with that one!
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? Peter and Elle?? Um... Elle, instead of torturing Peter like she kinda did when Peter was locked up in Season 2, she breaks him out instead and they run away together, trying to bring down the Company from within, as well as start a relationship where Peter helps Elle put together a life that actually doesn't suck.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? Nope. Unless there's something Elley isn't telling me...
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Yup. But it's usually more of a parody, because Ruby's a loser!demon, and no one likes her...
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Yeah, maybe... I might, haha. Dean/Peter/Kate? Just because that's an amazing crack!fic in the making, haha.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? John Winchester? Oh God, please don't make me answer that! He'd probably shout Mary's name or something... Ew, I just sufficiently grossed myself out...
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Yaaaaay! Finally, a fun question! For Castiel, probably something really corny, like "Calling all Angels" or something like that xD
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Elle/Jake/Sylar?? Um... Sad Jericho Character Death!
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? o.O. What might be a good pick up line for John to use on Dean?? Shit... They're father/son!! Come on! Do I really hafta ANSWER THAT!? Umm... Uh... John: Dean, comfort me! Mary died, and Sam left for college! Dean: WTF?! Idk...
19) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3) Elle and Alice are in a happy relationship until Alice runs off with Peter. Elle, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Ruby and a brief, unhappy affair with Sylar (Sorry Elley!), then follows the wise advice of Kate and finds true love with Meredith... o.O WTF did I just write?? (Runs away screaming)
Okay, now that that disturbing little... thing... is over, here's a survey thingy!
1. What is your occupation? Student.
2. What color is your underwear? Why would you care?
3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing ATM, but I'd probably be listening to Lady Gaga or Britney Spears if I had my iPod with me.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Cake, lmao.
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green, totally!
6. How is the weather right now? ...Hot.
7. Favorite drink? Coke, plain 'n simple.
8. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball, baby!
9. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yeppers.
10. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Contacts, 'cause I'm blind.
11. Pets? An unsociable lizard and an imaginary cat named Cake that I'm waiting to give to Sawyer once he gets saved from the Island on Lost. I used to have an adorable beagle and a parakeet, though...
12. What is your favorite T.V. show? Supernatural all the WAY! (Castiel and Dean ftw!)
13. What was the last movie you watched? Ummm... I can't remember... Probs Speed Racer or Twilight.
14. Favorite day of the year? My birthday :D
15. What do you do to vent anger? I scream at my brothers and pound 'em into the ground. What any sensible sister would do! ;)
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Beanie Babies.
17. Fall or Spring? Spring.
18. Hugs or kisses? Let's go with depends on the person. How's about that?
19. Cherry or Blueberry? Um... Both? If I had to choose, Cherries.
20. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and an old toy box.
21. Favorite smell? Roses and the Rain.
22. What inspires you? Music, books, the TV shows I watch, my friends, and my family.
23. What are you afraid of? Bugs! But that's pretty much it, I think...
24. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese.
25. Favorite car? A 1967 Chevy Impala!! (Supernatural reference, but hell, who WOULDN'T want one of those babies!?)
26. Favorite dog breed? A tie between beagles, huskies, black labs, and border collies. They're all so cute!
27. Number of keys on your key ring? Don't have a keyring. :(
28. Favorite day of the week? Thursday, for Supernatural! (Noticing a pattern here?)
29. How many states have you lived in? Just one.
30. How many cities have you lived in? Two, I think... Two or one.
31. Ever driven a Motorcycle or Heavy machinery? My Pop's ATV, but that's it. Do golf-carts count?
32. Last song you listened to? The ROFL song from PivotmasterDX's video on Youtube. :P
33. Braces? Nope.
34. Last city you've been to (Outside your home)? Scottsdale, AZ.
35. Last book you read? The City of Glass, from the Mortal Instruments. It's an AMAZING series.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this.
I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The
it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raed this psas it on !!
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is when you act completely well crazy and make a total fool of yourself and not even care. Crazy is when you dedicate your entire being(every cell in your body) to Twilight, Maximum Ride, and fanfiction. Crazy is when you love a fictional character with the depths of your heart and soul would die for him and would marry him instantly if he were actually real. Crazy is when you tell people that Edward Cullen is real and that when he shows up he will rip their head off for saying he's not. Crazy is when you have your friends try to make you run into a wall. Crazy is when you have to actually physically restrain yourself from bursting into song when you're in a crowded gym doing a important final exam and it's dead silent. Crazy is when you are at a birthday party/sleepover and everybody decides to make everyone eat gross stuff, and then you eat all of it and don't barf. Crazy is when you find out that the voices you hear in your head are your characters from the various stories you've written. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
Ninety-five percent of kids the out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at others
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an unhealthy obsession with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, mirror, or wall, copy this onto your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE then it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love FANFICTION.NET, add your name and copy and paste this into your profile. Rainstorm007, mysterys, Adderstar, Glissoning Raven,Werewolf5, Jelly1029, Xuut
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read,.If you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile.
If you love the whole blind, pyromaniac, mutant, baker thing about Iggy, post this in your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped when there was a "watch your step" sign copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do drugs and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like bagels.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you refer to yourself in the third person, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wanted to just SLAP someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know how to laugh at yourself, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile
If you are random, and you don't care, copy and paste this to your profile
If you love rainstorms, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever wondered what the afterlife is like, copy this into your profile
Cool. My profile's actually slightly more interesting now. Yaaay. :D
Unsafe External Link