Poll: What 3 pairings/friendships would you like to see in the next 3 oneshots in Memories in Time? Just because it has an x between the names doesn't mean it's a guaranteed pairing, not a friendship Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Megami Tensei, and Trauma Center.
Name: ...am I going to tell you this? NO.
Name of My Main Character in Persona 3: Now I WILL tell you this. Raiden Saichiro. (You can refer to me as that.)
Gender: Female. Yes. I AM a girl.
Age: Old enough to get on here.
Favorite animes, mangas, and games: Persona 3, Naruto, Death Note, Trauma Center SO & UtK2, Bleach, Inuyasha, Kingdom Hearts (series), Prince of Tennis, Hikaru no Go, Tales of Symphonia.
Favorite characters: Main Character, Mitsuru, Shinjiro, and Akihiko (Persona 3); Shikamaru and Gaara (Naruto); Light, L, Mello, Near, and Matt (Death Note); Victor, Sidney and Derek (Trauma Center SO &UtK2); Ichigo, Hitsugaya, and Hichigo (Bleach); Inuyasha and Kagome (Inuyasha); Zexion, Riku, and Sora (Kingdom Hearts); Ryoma, Tezuka, and Fuji (Prince of Tennis); Akira (Hikaru no Go), Kratos and Raine (Tales of Symphonia)
Hated characters: Yukari, Ken, and Takaya (Persona 3); Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, and Orochimaru (Naruto); Matsuda, Misa (DIE MISA!!), and Takeba (Death Note); Tyler (Trauma Center SO); Kon, Kanoji, and Aizen (Bleach); Kikyo (DIE ALREADY!) (Inuyasha); Maleficent, Marluxia, and Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts); Horio (Prince of Tennis); Hikaru (when he's an idiot and won't let Sai play) (Hikaru no Go), Kvar (Tales of Symphonia)
Persona 3: AkiMitsu, JunYuka, AkiShin, AkiMina
Naruto: NaruHina, NaruSasu, SasuSaku, NejiTen, KakaKure, ShikaTema, ShikaIno
Death Note: LightL, MelloMatt, MelloNear
Trauma Center SO: DerekAngie, VictorSidney, VictorNaomi
Bleach: IchiHichi, IshiHime
Kingdom Hearts: ZexiLarxi, ZexiMarli, Zemyx, SoKai
Hated things: Episode Aegis! (DIE!!), idiots, Sasuke fangirls, flamers.
"I can go from zero to witch in 1 second." -My mom
"She'll execute us!" -Akihiko (Persona 3)
"What a drag." -Shikamaru (Naruto)
Memories in Time (Persona 3)- Working on oneshot 10
Summary: A one-shot collection.
In Motion (Trauma Center)- Working on poem 8
Summary: A collection of Trauma Center-based poems.
Message: Hello people! This is Raiden speaking! Have you had your V6 today? And I HATE EPISODE AEGIS!! Ok, rant over. If you look at this profile, could you PLEASE do the poll? I want to see what pairings people want me to write. (But personally, I find that I'm best at no-pairing fics.) AND I SAW THE DEATH NOTE MOVIE!!
Ten Ways to Tell You're Obsessed With Persona 3
1. You've dyed your hair Minato's, Fuuka's, or Akihiko's hair color
2. You shot yourself in the head thinking a persona would come out
3. You have a self-made plushie of a Persona 3 character or persona
4. You have watched all 5 Elizabeth dates on youtube
5. You made a Gekkoukan high school uniform and evoker for yourself
6. You call your friends by Persona 3 nicknames
7. You use numerous Persona 3 references
8. You think of friendships as social links
9. You made your room look like Minato's room or the velvet room
10. You have cosplayed as a Persona 3 character or persona without any reason
If any of the above statements apply to you, copy and paste this list, then bold the statements that apply to you and put your name on this list: minato-raiden
135 Facts about Kratos Aurion
1. Kratos Aurion's tears can cure cancer. Too bad Kratos has never cried.
2. There is no such thing as evolution. There is only a list of creatures Kratos Aurion allows to live.
3. Kratos Aurion doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
4. Kratos Aurion doesn't breathe; the air is too scared to enter his powerful lungs.
5. If you have five gald, and Kratos Aurion has five gald, Kratos Aurion has more money than you!
6. Kratos Aurion kills with two weapons, his sword AND his glare!
7. Kratos Aurion doesn't sleep. He lurks.
8. Kratos Aurion is not hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Kratos Aurion.
9. Kratos Aurion's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools Kratos Aurion.
10. The chief export of Kratos Aurion is pain.
11. Kratos Aurion is the only person in the world that can actually email a glare.
12. When Kratos Aurion is put in a straitjacket to be contained, he doesn't go insane, the jacket does. NOBODY tries to contain Kratos Aurion.
13. Jesus can walk on water, but Kratos Aurion can swim through dry land.
14. Kratos Aurion once shot an enemy rheaird down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
15. Kratos Aurion does not need to use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford changes its actual spelling.
16. Kratos Aurion died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.
17. Kratos Aurion is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
18. Kratos Aurion can kill two stones with one bird.
19. When Kratos Aurion crosses the street, the cars have to look both ways.
20. Kratos Aurion counted to infinity. Twice.
21. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Kratos Aurion.
22. Kratos Aurion can beat the Sun in a staring contest.
23. Kratos Aurion has already been to Mars. That's why there are no signs of life there.
24. They once made a Kratos Aurion toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.
25. Kratos Aurion can hold his breath for nine years.
26. Kratos Aurion CAN eat just one Lays potato chip.
27. A glare by Kratos Aurion is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.
28. Kratos Aurion is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
29. When Kratos Aurion had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors.
30. Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Kratos Aurion. Kratos glared and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.
31. If Kratos Aurion is late, time better slow the fuck down.
32. Kratos Aurion sleeps with a night light. Not because Kratos Aurion is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Kratos Aurion.
33. Kratos Aurion doesn't chew gum. Kratos Aurion chews tin foil.
34. Kratos Aurion can touch MC Hammer.
35. Kratos Aurion is actually Jeeves from AskJeeves.com.
36. Kratos Aurion invented the beard.
37. When Kratos Aurion runs with scissors other people get hurt.
38. Kratos Aurion ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
39. Kratos Aurion can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
40. Kratos Aurion frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.
41. If you spell Kratos Aurion in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
42. There is no such thing as tornadoes. Kratos Aurion just hates trailer parks.
43. Kratos Aurion once had a heart attack, his heart lost.
44. A duck's quack does not echo. Kratos Aurion is solely responsible for this phenomenon. When asked why he will simply stare grimly at you.
45. Kratos Aurion's glare is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.
46. When Kratos Aurion plays Monopoly, it affects the economy.
47. Apple pays Kratos Aurion 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
48. Kratos Aurion doesn't believe in Germany.
49. When Kratos Aurion does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.
50. Kratos Aurion has never blinked in his entire life. Never.
51. Kratos Aurion doesn't need to swallow when eating food.
52. When Kratos Aurion picks his nose, he REALLY does find Gold.
53. Kratos Aurion does not know about this website. If he did he would have just deleted the internet.
54. Kratos Aurion invented water.
55. Kratos Aurion can rhyme orange and purple... with each other!
56. Kratos Aurion's hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
57. When you open a can of whoop-ass, Kratos Aurion jumps out.
58. Kratos Aurion doesn't wear a watch; HE decides what time it is.
59. Kratos Aurion gave Mona Lisa that smile.
60. Kratos Aurion can slam a revolving door.
61. There is no 'ctrl' button on Kratos Aurion's computer. Kratos Aurion is always in control.
62. Texas does not have a police force. They have Kratos Aurion.
63. Kratos Aurion once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
64. Kratos Aurion doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear.
65. You are what you eat. Kratos Aurion eats steel.
66. When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Kratos Aurion just to be on the safe side.
67. Kratos Aurion doesn't eat breakfast; he forces it into submission.
68. What is the quickest way to man's heart? Kratos Aurion's fist.
69. Kratos Aurion is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
70. God wanted to create the world in 10 days. Kratos Aurion gave him 6.
71. Most people put their pants on one leg at a time, Kratos Aurion does both legs at once.
72. There are actually 8 wonders of the world. Kratos Aurion counts for 4 of them.
73. Kratos Aurion once punched a man in the SOUL.
74. God said "Let there be light"; Kratos Aurion said "Say please".
75. If you Google search "Kratos Aurion getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.
76. It takes Kratos Aurion 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
77. Bullets dodge Kratos Aurion.
78. Kratos Aurion can divide by zero.
79. Contrary to popular belief, there is indeed enough Kratos Aurion to go around.
80. Kratos Aurion always knows the EXACT location of Carmen Sandiego.
81. Kratos Aurion believes it's not butter.
82. Kratos Aurion can get Blackjack with just one card.
83. Kratos Aurion was once in a knife fight; the knife lost.
84. Kratos Aurion can sneeze with his eyes open.
85. Kratos Aurion got a perfect score on his SAT's by writing Kratos Aurion for every answer.
86. Kratos Aurion can split an atom with his glare.
87. Kratos Aurion let the dogs out.
88. Kratos Aurion invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Mithos invented pink.
89. Kratos Aurion does not "style" his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror.
90. Guns don't kill people. Kratos Aurion kills people.
91. What came first, the chicken or the egg? Kratos Aurion.
92. Kratos Aurion can start a fire by rubbing two ice cubes together.
93. There is no periodic table because Kratos Aurion only recognizes the element of surprise.
94. Kratos Aurion's cowboy boots are made of real cowboys.
95. Kratos Aurion can unscramble an egg.
96. Kratos Aurion can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
97. Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Kratos Aurion.
98. Kratos Aurion is what Willis was talking about.
99. Kratos Aurion does not have a religion. The Gods worship Kratos Aurion.
100. Guns kill 12 people a day. Kratos Aurion kills 20.
101. When Kratos Aurion goes hunting he shoots himself in the leg to give the bear a head start.
102. Kratos Aurion once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
103. Kratos Aurion once played Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
104. The only thing better than Kratos Aurion is Kratos Aurion on TV, talking about Kratos Aurion.
105. When Kratos Aurion sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Kratos Aurion has not had to pay taxes - ever.
106. Kratos Aurion doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.
107. Kratos Aurion can delete the Recycle Bin.
108. Kratos Aurion puts the laughter in manslaughter.
109. Kratos Aurion doesn't get the belt, the belt gets Kratos Aurion.
110. Kratos Aurion can gargle peanut butter.
111. Kratos Aurion is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
112. When Kratos Aurion goes swimming he doesn't get wet, the water gets Kratos Aurioned.
113. Kratos Aurion once went back in time to fight Kratos Aurion. He won.
114. What was going through the minds of Kratos Aurion's victims before they died? His shoe.
115. When Kratos Aurion gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.
116. Kratos Aurion doesn't see dead people. He makes people dead.
117. There are no races, only countries of people Kratos Aurion has beaten to different shades of black and blue.
118. The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Kratos Aurion. There were no survivors, and nobody is brave enough to go to the island to retrieve the footage.
119. Kratos Aurion can build a snowman out of rain.
120. The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Kratos Aurion has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.
121. The Bermuda Triangle is a myth. That's just where Kratos Aurion practices his glares.
122. The Titanic didn't sink by hitting an iceberg, it really hit Kratos Aurion's chin as he was making his usual laps around the North Atlantic.
123. When Kratos Aurion talks to a Russian, he doesn't speak Russian. The Russian speaks Kratos Aurion.
124. Kratos Aurion grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his rage.
125. Kratos Aurion doesn't go hunting, because it implies the possibility of failure; Kratos Aurion goes killing.
126. When you are Kratos Aurion, every light claps on and off.
127. Crop circles are just Kratos Aurion's way of telling the world that, sometimes, corn just needs to lay the fuck down.
128. It only takes Kratos Aurion one lick to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.
129. Kratos Aurion is not in your extended network; you are in his.
130. Brokeback Mountain is not the name of a movie; it is the pile of dead ninjas in Kratos Aurion's backyard.
131. Kratos Aurion doesn't mow his lawn; he stands outside and dares it to grow.
132. When Bruce Willis gets mad, he turns into The Incredible Hulk. When The Incredible Hulk gets mad, he turns into Kratos Aurion.
133. Kratos Aurion knows the last two digits of Pi.
134. Kratos Aurion can tie his shoes with his feet.
135. Aliens do exist. They're just waiting for Kratos Aurion to die before they attack.
The Laws of Anime
Originally Compiled by Darrin Bright and Ryan Shellito
Law of Metaphysical Irregularity
The normal laws of physics do not apply.
Law of Differentiated Gravitation
Whenever someone or something jumps, is thrown, or otherwise is rendered airborn, gravity is reduced by a factor of 4.
Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics
In space, loud sounds, like explosions, are even louder because there is no air to get in the way.
Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion
In space, constant thrust equals constant velocity.
Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion
The larger a mechanical device is, the faster it moves. Armored Mecha are the fastest objects known to human science.
Law of Temporal Variability
Time is not a constant. Time stops for the hero whenever he does something 'cool' or 'impressive'. Time slows down when friends and lovers are being killed and speeds up whenever there is a fight.
First Law of Temporal Mortality
'Good Guys' and 'Bad Guys' both die in one of two ways. Either so quick they don't even see it coming, OR it's a long drawn out affair where the character gains much insight to the workings of society, human existence or why the toast always lands butter side down.
Second Law of Temporal Mortality
It takes some time for bad guys to die... regardless of physical damage. Even when the 'Bad Guys' are killed so quickly they didn't even see it coming, it takes them a while to realize they are dead. This is attributed to the belief that being evil damages the Reality Lobe of the brain.
Law of Dramatic Emphasis
Scenes involving extreme amounts of action are depicted with either still-frames or black screens with a slash of bright color (usually red or white).
Law of Dramatic Multiplicity
Scenes that only happen once, for instance, a 'Good Guy' kicks the 'Bad Guy' in the face, are seen at least 3 times from 3 different angles.
Law of Inherent Combustability
Everything explodes. Everything.
First Corollary - Anything that explodes bulges first.
Second Corollary - Large cities are the most explosive substances known to human science. Tokyo in particular seems to be the most unstable of these cities, sometimes referred to as "The Matchstick City".
Law of Phlogistatic Emission
Nearly all things emit light from fatal wounds.
Law of Energetic Emission
There is alway an energy build up (commonly referred to as an energy 'bulge') before Mecha or space craft weapons fire. Because of the explosive qualities of weapons, it is believed that this is related to the Law of Inherent Combustability.
Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude
The destructive potential of a weapon is inversly proportional to its size.
First Corollary - Small and cute will always overcome big and ugly. Also know as the A-Ko phenomenon.
Law of Inexhaustability
No one EVER runs out of ammunition. That is of course unless they are cornered, out-numbered, out-classed, and unconscious.
Law of Inverse Accuracy
The accuracy of a 'Good Guy' when operating any form of fire-arm increases as the difficulty of the shot increases. The accuracy of the 'Bad Guys' when operating fire-arms decreases when the difficulty of the shot decreases. (Also known as the Stormtrooper Effect)
Example: A 'Good Guy' in a drunken stupor being held upside down from a moving vehicle will always hit, and several battalions of 'Bad Guys' firing on a 'Good Guy' standing alone in the middle of an open field will always miss.
First Corollary - The more 'Bad Guys' there are, the less likely they will hit anyone or do any real damage.
Second Corollary - Whenever a 'Good Guy' is faced with insurmountable odds, the 'Bad Guys' line up in neat rows, allowing the hero to take them all out with a single burst of automatic fire and then escape.
Third Corollary - Whenever a 'Good Guy' is actually hit by enemy fire, it is in a designated 'Good Guy Area', usually a flesh wound in the shoulder or arm, which restricts the 'Good Guy' from doing anything more strenuous than driving, firing weaponry, using melee weapons, operating heavy machinery, or doing complex martial arts maneuvres.
Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability
Minmei is a bimbo.
Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.
Law of Demonic Consistency
Demons and other supernatural creatures have at least three eyes, loads of fangs, tend to be yellow-green or brown (but black is not unknown), and can only be hurt by bladed weapons.
Law of Militaristic Unreliability
Huge galaxy-wide armadas, entire armies, and large war-machines full of cruel, heartless, bloodthirsty warriors can be stopped and defeated with a single insignificant example of a caring/loving emotion or a song.
Law of Tactical Unreliability
Tactical geniuses aren't...
Law of Inconsequential Undetectability
People never notice the little things... Like missing body parts, or wounds the size of Seattle.
Law of Juvenile Intellectuality
Children are smarter than adults. And almost always twice as annoying.
Law of Americanthropomorphism
Americans in Anime appear in one of two roles, either as a really nasty skinny 'Bad Guy' or a big stupid 'Good Guy'.
First Corollary - The only people who are more stupid than the big dumb Americans are the American translators. (Sometimes referred to as the Green Line Effect.)
Second Corollary - The only people who are more stupid than the American translators are the American editors and censors.
Law of Mandibular Proportionality
(from A. Hicks)
The size of a person's mouth is directly proportional to the volume at which they are speaking or eating.
Law of Feline Mutation
(from A. Hicks)
Any half-cat/half-human mutation will invariably:
be female,will possess ears and sometimes a tail as a genetic mutation,and wear as little clothing as possible, if any.
Law of Conservation of Firepower
(from Tom Williams)
Any powerful weapon capable of destroying/defeating an opponent in a single shot will invariably be reserved and used only as a last resort.
Law of Technological User-Benevolence
(from Tom Williams)
The formal training required to operate a spaceship or mecha is inversely proportional to its complexity.
Law of Melee Luminescence
(from Tom Williams)
Any being displaying extremely high levels of martial arts prowess and/or violent emotions emits light in the form of a glowing aura. This aura is usually blue for 'good guys' and red for 'bad guys'. This is attributed to Good being higher in the electromagnetic spectrum than Evil.
Law of Non-anthropomorphic Antagonism
(from Tom Williams)
All ugly, non-humanoid alien races are hostile, and usually hell-bent on destroying humanity for some obscure reason.
Law of Follicular Chroma Variability
Any color in the visible spectrum is considered a natural hair color. This color can change without warning or explanation.
Law of Follicular Permanence
Hair in anime is pretty much indestructable, and can resist any amount of meteorological conditions, energy emissions, physical abuse, or explosive effects and still look perfect. The only way to hurt someone's hair is the same way you deal with demons... with bladed weapons!
Law of Topological Aerodynamics, First Law of Anime Aero-Dynamics
ANY shape, no matter how convoluted or odd-looking, is automatically aerodynamic.
Law of Probable Attire
Clothing in anime follows certain predictable guidelines.
Female characters wear as little clothing as possible, regardless of whether it is socially or meteorologically appropriate. Any female with an excessive amount of clothing will invariably have her clothes ripped to shreds or torn off somehow. If there is no opportunity to tear off the afore-mentioned female's clothes, then she will inexplicably take a shower for no apparent reason (also known as the Gratuitous Shower Scene).
Whenever there is a headwind, a Male characters will invariably wear a long cloak which doesn't hamper movement and billows out dramatically behind him.
First Corollary (Cryo-Adaptability) - All anime characters are resistant to extremely cold temperatures, and do not need to wear heavy or warm clothing in snow.
Second Corollary (Indecent Invulnerability) - Bikinis render the wearer invulnerable to any form of damage.
Law of Musical Omnipotence
Any character capable of musical talent (singing, playing an instrument, etc.) is automatically capable of doing much more "simple" things like piloting mecha, fighting crime, stopping an intergalactic war, and so on... especially if they have never attempted these things before.
Law of Quitupular Aggultination
(from Daniel Mikula)
Also called "The Five-man Rule," when "Good Guys" group together, it tends to be in groups of five. There are five basic positions, which are:
The Hero/LeaderHis girlfriendHis Best Friend/RivalA Hulking BruteA Dwarf/Kid
Between these basic positions are distributed several attributes, which include:
Extreme CoolnessAmazing intelligenceIncredible Irritation
Law of Extradimensional Capacitance
(from Jason Bustard)
All anime females have an extradimensional storage space of variable volume somewhere on their person from which they can instantly retrieve any object at a moment's notice.
First Corollary (The Hammer Rule) - The most common item stored is a heavy mallet, which can be used with unerring accuracy on any male who deserves it. Other common items include costumes/uniforms, power suits/armor, and large bazookas.
Law of Hydrostatic Emission
Eyes tend to be rather large in Anime. This is because they contain several gallons of water, which may be instantaneously released at high pressure through large tear ducts. The actual volume of water contained in the eyes is unknown, as there is no evidence to suggest that these reservoirs are actually capable of running out. The reason water tends to collect in the eyes is because Anime characters only have one large sweat gland, which is located at the back of the head. When extremely stressed, embarrassed, or worried, this sweat gland exudes a single but very large drop of sebaceous fluid.
Law of Inverse Attraction
Success at finding suitable mates is inversely proportionate to how desperately you want to be successful. The more you want, the less you get.
First Corollary Unfortunately, this law seems to apply to Otaku in the real world...
Law of Nasal Sanguination
(from Ryan Pritchard and Jason Aylen)
When sexually aroused, males in Anime don't get erections, they get nosebleeds. No one's sure why this is, though... the current theory suggests that larger eyes means smaller sinuses and thinner sinus tissue (see Law #38 above). Females don't get nosebleeds, but invariably get one heck of a blush along the cheeks and across the nose, suggesting a lot of bloodflow to that region.
Law of Xylolaceration
(from Lyndon Harris)
Wooden or bamboo swords are just as sharp as metal swords, if not sharper.
Law of Juvenile Omnipotence
(from Erin Alia)
Always send a boy to do a man's job. He'll get it done in half the time and twice the angst.
Law of Quadrotriscadecophobia
There is no Law #43.
Law of Nominative Clamovocation
(from Luiko-Ysabeth and Adrian Hsiah)
The likelihood of success and damage done by a martial arts attack is directly proportional to the volume at which the full name of the attack is announced.
Law of Uninteruptable Metamorphosis
(from R. A. Hubby)
Regardless of how long or involved the transformation sequence or how many times they've seen it before, any 'Bad Guys' witnessing a mecha/hero/heroine transforming are too stunned to do anything to interrupt it.
Law of Flimsy Incognition
(from Conrad Knauer)
Simply changing into a costume or wearing a teensy mask can make you utterly unrecognizable to even your closest friends and relatives.
|Focus:||Games Megami Tensei|