Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
I am a very new writer and am just trying to figure out how things work on here. Alright! I got chapter one up and I am very excited. Please take the time to read my story. I new and would like to know peoples honest opinion. I have a new TWILIGHT ALL HUMAN story comming soon!! I want to get a few chapter's written before I post!
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? Vampire
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling? Tomatoe, Pickles, Ketchup; Charcoal
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? Why is the military still over seas?
4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing? Sleeping
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? Sour Skittles
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? Pop-ups
7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand? Bob
8. Rock, paper, or scissors? Scissors
9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding? Uh...
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? Too quiet, there is no such thing as too loud
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? Honesty
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter? Gum
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city? The Mural on the side of the library
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other? Politics
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test? Passed it the first time!
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose? Hot Fudge
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life? Chocolate
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains 50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain 500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? Take the money and run
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet? TV
20. What is your highest level of education? High School
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it's been? 3.90; 3.95
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid? Sandwitch
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur? housekeeper
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic? Traffic
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word? Shitockie Mushroom
Favorite Movies: Nightmare Before Christmas, Sweeny Todd, The Notebook, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Little Shop of Horrors, High School Musical, Grease, Harry Potter 1-5, Pirates of the Carribean 1-3, Interview with the Vampire, Queen of the Damned, Titanic, Freaky Friday, The Outsiders, Jurassic Park 1, Augusta Gone, Gracie's Choice, Odd Girl Out, Thirteen, Tristian and Isode, Romeo and Juliet, School of Rock, Cadet Kelly, Camp Rock, Twitches 1&2, ect...