I'm Ell. Love reading and music, can't help correcting mistakes in all stories I've ever read. Nowadays I read on different topics e.g. Bleach, Harry Potter, Pitch Dark (Riddick), Naruto, DGray Man and many others. Also thinking about my own story, so may be someday it'll happen.
P.S. Picture isn't mine! Found it on some site (maybe Deviant?!).
I've found it on the 14thEternityNightMare's page. Funny!
This is a list of all the stupid warnings on the products most of us use daily.
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. Korean Kitchen Knife: Warning: Not to be used in Children
16. On Sears hairdryer:
17. On a bag of Fritos:
18. On a bar of Dial soap:
19. On some Swann frozen dinners:
20. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
21. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
22. On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
23. On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
24. On Nytol sleep aid:
25. On a string of Christmas lights:
26. On a food processor:
27. On Sainsbury's peanuts:
28. On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
29. On a Swedish chainsaw:
30. On a child's Superman costume:
Unsafe External Link