Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
I'm Sara. I love the Percy Jackson And The Olympians series
a bit about me:
I have to be in a good mood to read,
I think my math teacher is Gorgeous.
I like all kinds of music.
I'm against child-abuse, so don't be fooled with the abuse in my fanfics.
I know a lot of people.
My friends and I wrote a Valentines poem for someone we hate.
i swear a lot when I'm in pain.
my friends and I did a Comic Relief thing on Monday the 16th February.
I'm one of the year 12 Bryn Tawe nerds (H)
i use MSN too much.
I'm Welsh, and we don't stereotypically drink tea, we just like drinking it.
i don't watch a lot of TV. but i'll watch it if it's on.
my favorite colour is pink.
people rant to me about nothing.
i will be a good friend to you, if your a good friend to me.
E-mail - PixieDust_x3@live.com
1. Have you read a five/ten fic before?
narp, don't think i have.
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Oh My God, WHO DOESN'T THINK CARLISLE IS HOT??
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?
err. i would be happy but it would be weird ;D
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
well, yeah. who hasn't read a good fic about Esme?
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
oh, god, yeah! EDWARD x JASPER FTW ;D
6. Four/eight or four/nine?
Four/Eight. hey, that gave me an idea ;D
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
seven would thing 'what the heck' but leave them alone anyway.
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Edward and Alice go to the store one day, but on this day, they found out they're love for each other. now they have to find out the ups and the downs of falling in love. Alice/Edward. All Human. AU. (wow, that was surprisingly hard)
9. Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Getting All Fluffy in The Girl's Room.
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one?
a Emmy Bear type of one ;D
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven/nine slash?
knowing my friends, probably.
And that's all you need to know