Author has written 15 stories for Naruto, Bleach, No. 6, and Kuroshitsuji.
BACK FROM TWO YEAR HIATUS
Find me on(if you want) I post mainly anime and random manga caps. I'm slowly adjusting to so you'll be finding my newest works there.
I am finally starting to write again and I'm extremely happy. I recently got a flame regarding my very first work that I posted on this site more than a couple of years ago (Ice Cubes and Pink Lemonade). It was a very detailed and long flame and while it did make me sad, it also made me realise how far I've come as a writer. It is safe to say without that story, I would have lost interest in writing. Looking back, it is probably, if not the worst, story I have ever written. The grammar and spelling is all over the place, the plot is awful and I was the worst writer when it came to writing Naruto. Nevertheless, many people reviewed and encouraged me to keep writing. While I did continue to produce a lot of garbage, I still believe that through each fic and story, I have improved to what I am now. I will never say that I am the best writer- but I still believe that I've come a long way from when I first started out.
As a result, I will now be deleting most of my stories and starting out fresh as a writer for ffnet and Archive of My Own.
The stories that will remain from my pre-hiatus will be
1. Ice Cubes and Pink Lemonade, because this was the first story I ever submitted and no matter how shit it is, it's a symbolic piece to me.
2. Unmei Soretomo Koi, again, an uninspiring story but the story that has the highest review count thus far.
3. White Christmas, the first lemon that I was proud of at the time.
4. My Last Duchess, the only story that I've ever considered one of my best works from my pre-hiatus.
5. Withered Black Flower, this is the only Naruto story I might even consider updating. (Keeping it as a reminder to self :'))
Thank you very much for reading this far!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Cry Me a River|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|