Poll: Which alert makes you the happiest? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Naruto, Bleach, No. 6, and Kuroshitsuji.
BACK FROM TWO YEAR HIATUS
Find me on tumblr (if you want) I post mainly anime and stupid text posts about my stupid life.
I'm slowly adjusting to AO3 so you'll be finding my newest works there.
MISSING CHAPTER(S) FOR DRESS ME:
I am finally starting to write again and I'm extremely happy. I recently got a flame regarding my very first work that I posted on this site more than a couple of years ago (Ice Cubes and Pink Lemonade). It was a very detailed and long flame and while it did make me sad, it also made me realise how far I've come as a writer. It is safe to say without that story, I would have lost interest in writing. Looking back, it is probably, if not the worst, story I have ever written. The grammar and spelling is all over the place, the plot is awful and I was the worst writer when it came to writing Naruto. Nevertheless, many people reviewed and encouraged me to keep writing. While I did continue to produce a lot of garbage, I still believe that through each fic and story, I have improved to what I am now. I will never say that I am the best writer- but I still believe that I've come a long way from when I first started out.
As a result, I will now be deleting most of my stories and starting out fresh as a writer for ffnet and Archive of Our Own.
The stories that will remain from my pre-hiatus will be
1. Ice Cubes and Pink Lemonade, because this was the first story I ever submitted and no matter how shit it is, it's a symbolic piece to me.
2. Unmei Soretomo Koi, again, an uninspiring story but the story that has the highest review count thus far.
3. White Christmas, the first lemon that I was proud of at the time.
4. My Last Duchess, the only story that I've ever considered one of my best works from my pre-hiatus.
5. Withered Black Flower, this is the only Naruto story I might even consider updating. (Keeping it as a reminder to self :'))
Thank you very much for reading this far!
|Community:||Cry Me a River|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|