Author has written 9 stories for Supernatural.
Hello my name is Linda and I'm a great believer that there is no such word as can't. If you want something out of life badly enough you'll find a way to achieve it, legally of course. If you say you can't then you've failed before you've even started. Even if your scared of failure have a go, you'll either fail or succeed, if you fail a least you can then say you've tried.
I'm British and I'm a Yorkshire lass, Yorkshire born and bred, married to Phillip who I love 99 per cent of the time, the other 1 per cent he drives me nuts.
Favourite TV shows, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Heroes, Dr Who, Cougar Town, Lost and True Blood.
When I'm not working or watching the above TV shows I like to write, obviously that's why I'm here
I started writing in August 07 after reading so many great fan fiction stories; they inspired me to have a go.
Unsafe External Link