Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
Well people call me Bird. I guess you can too.
Sometimes when writing I put "eh" at the end of dialogue and I think "shit my Canadian is showing."
Its sad to look down at my stories and realize I haven't updated in 2 years. Even sadder to look at what I'm writing and have no idea where to go.
Crazy draws me in. Why my favorite characters have a habit of dieing I'll never understand. Gaara, Rorschach and Joker happen to be my absolute favorites.
I have 10 main characters and they will all eventually get into my stories.
Kayla - the usual emotional rollercoaster. she has extreme anger issues and tries to be anti-social
Kina - the happy ADHD pyro. loves everything making explosive and gadgets
Ko - the flirt. can't get enough of the attention
Gaia - the strength, earth based
Pele - the agile, fire based
Munasshi - loves to learn, wants to know everything
Shu - the adorible little girl. she will find anything shiney to steal and never raise suspicion
K-Ji - my only guy. very protective of Shu and the girls will do anything for them
Zia - Left shoulder crow. Action
Maida - Right shoulder crow. Thought
(Crows are my version of Oden's Ravens and Charles de Lint's Crow girls)
I'm opinionated, which sometimes gets me into more trouble than I expect.
I am a GAARA fanatic and proud of it
I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it!
"I'm not a monster... I'm just ahead of the curve" - Joker (The Dark Knight)
"There's nothing that can't be fixed with: duct tape, chocolate, or by running it over."
"Sometimes you put up walls not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
future story ideas
NEW Another Chance
A Kiss for Kitten
The Etherium's Embrace
The Knights of Home
The Dark Knight
Dark Knight Rises
The Boss's Kids