Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Warriors, Twilight, Chronicles of Ancient Darkness, Skulduggery Pleasant series, Sherlock, and James Bond.
Welcome! This is the little part of the internet that is all mine – I’ll be lucky if two people read this…but I don’t care! This is quite scary. A long, blank page to share with all you who I am and what makes me…me. Let’s get on with it shall we?
I have more scars than Potter...
MAYBE THE REASON WHY, ALL THE DOORS ARE CLOSED, SO YOU CAN OPEN ONE THAT LEADS YOU TO THE PERFECT ROAD? - Katy Perry (Firework)
It's all fun and games until Fletcher gets hurt and then it's hilarious!!!
Human by Kin -- Wolf by Nature
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
Remember, it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent sniper rifle!!!
Once you go pack, you never go back!
When in a cramped elevator announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable.
Tu Madre! Yeah, you just got burned in Spanish.
Okay, so, a little bit about me – I won’t rant, I promise.
I live in the U.K and want to be either a vet or an environmental scientist or something scientific...I write my own work and Fanfiction to pass the time between books and write in all the spare minutes I have.
I go through certain stages of liking books. At the moment I’m in my ‘Skulduggery Pleasant’ stage because I have become hooked on the series – but I do dabble in Harry Potter, The Magician’s Guild, Artimis Fowl and Percy Jackson as well as hundreds of other sci-fi and fantasy books and, even though I don’t like Twilight that much, I do like The Host by Stephanie Meyer.
Also, even though I don’t write Fanfiction for it, I adore all the detective novels by Dan Brown and James Patterson.
My favourite film would have to be Hitman – although this does change. I also go through Disney stages too…I adore all the classics like the little mermaid, Lion king and Hercules.
I also have a slight addiction to TV series’ like Vampire Diaries and Doctor Who and love the new Game Show ‘101 ways to leave a Game show.’ It is brilliant! as well as watching friends reruns and the Simpsons!
My music? I love everything. Honest. I listen to Nickelback, Leona Lewis, Eminem, JLS, Jason Derulo, Bon Jovi…the list is endless. The only thing I can’t stand is MCing.
Quotes – Films:
‘You know, you really are quite charming when you’re not killing people.’ – Hitman
‘I believe whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you…stranger.’ The joker – Batman
‘Define irony. A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.’ – Con air
“You’re obviously not her type. She prefers ginger dwarfs!”
“So, you agree?”
“No.” – Sherlock Holmes
‘And I haven’t killed anyone in a while’
‘Have you missed it?’
‘Right about now I do.’ – Wolverine
Quotes – Other:
Reach for the sky – because tomorrow may never come.
You were once wild – Don’t let them tame you.
Ooooo . . . A life. Where can I download one?
In three words I can sun up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on. – Robert Frost
FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops. BEST FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they’re after me in the first place.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a mobile phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with a lot of things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, Always Running The Labyrinth, IzzydaWolfeGrrl, YayForMagicDetectivesAndStuff, Lonewolf66
16 fun things to do @ WalMart:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in Housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go up to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping dept. and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding dept..
8. When a desk clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?".
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror. And pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting dept., ask the clerk if he knows where in anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. In the auto dept., practice your 'Madonna Look' using different funnels.
13. Hid in a clothing rack, and when people browse through it, say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!".
14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream... "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!".
15. Go inot a fitting room and wait a while, and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!".
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, GO!".
This short poem is so true and I want everyone to remember this in their hardest, lonliest times...
97% of teenagers would be screaming and crying if The Edward Cullen of Twilight was standing on top of a 40 story building ready to jump.
If you are one of the 3% sat in a deck chair, eating popcorn and shouting "DO A BACK FLIP"
then paste this to your profile to show the Edward Lovers that we are here!!!
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
Rather not say
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name):
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name):
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
Well, this is the end of my Profile. Please, read and review my stories and Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff!
I, LONEWOLF, WILL SUPPORT THE VALDUGGERY PETITION AND FIGHT WITH MY FELLOW VALDUGGERY SUPPORTERS FOR THE RIGHT TO BE ABLE TO READ VALDUGEGRY IN THE SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT SERIES! I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY QUEST!
Disclaimer: I own neither songs nor characters in all of the following stories unless I indicate otherwise - I am just passing the long days between Skulduggery Pleasant books and the Third season of Sherlock =]
P.S: In one of my skulduggery pleasant stories I borrowed an idea of another writer - this is the link to her story. Please read and review for her because it rocks! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5279980/1/Fifty_Sentences