Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Bio:I'm in school, somewhere, in some grade x. Where 7 is less than or equal to x and 12 is less than or equal to x. Sorry, the P-SAT jitters are getting to me. I really want to do well on the math section.
Quotes: I have decided to impart some of my great troves of knowledge here.
It's not paranoia if they REALLY ARE OUT TO GET YOU.
When life gives you lemonades, squeeze the lemon juice into your enemies eyes and pause in your laughter just long enough to incapacitate them.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
"Shut up and go back to sleep."
~Lit teacher to me after i sarcastically and masterfully poked giant holes into her pet theory about some book upon wearily raising my head.
"Bill Gates has given me Microsoft Server 2003. Next, the world! All of you puny souls will bow to me as I singlehandly crash and subsequently take over the 13 primary DNS root servers. You will tremble as I ransom the entire Internet for the mere price of benevolent dictator for life of mankind. Facebook and MySpace users will unite as they stumble along,. The economy will suffer yet another humiliating blow to an already dead system. Thousands will loose their social live(including you). All WOW users will be momentarily confused as their screens go blank, and then getting an error message mocking them and everyone by an infuriating message that I have yet to come up with (I'll edit the 404 error page and send it to you it a little while). Finally, I will partially restore the internet. But only to the Hello kitty website. This will annoy everyone except a few pre-adolescent girls, a few gay men, and all of Japan, all of whom will be delighted to have this website working.
You all must surrender now! All your bases are belong to me!
Insert Lengthy Evil Laugh with several dramatic pauses here
Anyways, that's it for now. That was some rant.
Notice how polite I was while taking over the world.
Evil is always better with a smile. :)
Don't you feel better already?"
~Me ranting a firend via email
The Creed that I live by: (drum roll)
The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.
Unsafe External Link