Author has written 13 stories for Law and Order: SVU, Law and Order: CI, and Avengers.
I tend to write Law & Order: Criminal Intent stories even though I read and like many others. I think Detective Bobby Goren is the most complex and interesting character in television history, lol. Also, I write B/A ship stories just for the simple fact that I don't think I'm creative enough to write an original character for Bobby to be with (or struggle to be with). However, I go either way, B/A or B/OC, when it comes to reading a story. There are times when I get sick of all the B/A-ishness myself. Although, not all my stories will be B/A ship. Also, I'm a big fan of crossover and AU stories, so expect a lot of those coming from me.
The first series I have is:
1. 'In the Confines of Darkness' (x-over with SVU, and an appearance from Detective Ed Green from L&O)
2. 'Down by the River' (x-over with SVU)
3. 'Forgive Us Our Trespasses' (not a x-over but with SVU characters making an appearance)
4. 'When the Blood Burns' (x-over with SVU)
5. 'A Brother to Dragons' (not a x-over but with SVU characters making an appearance, along with Jack McCoy from L&O)
6. 'Dark Was the Night' (x-over with SVU)
The second series is:
1. 'Bleeding Drops of Red'
2. 'Never Say Never' (still working on it, but currently on hiatus)
My currently incompleted story 'Streets of Grey' is on hiatus due to lack of motivation and muse, but I do want to complete it and I'm still trying to punch some chapters out when I have the time. Thank you for your understanding.
If you want to know more about me or if you want to watch my LOCI videos visit my Youtube page:
Unsafe External Link