Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
Location: Somewhere along New England.
You know what, I hate it when people hurt another guy or girl all beacuse they like the same gender they are.
I dont like it when parents kick their kids out all beacuse they like the same gender they are.
I hate it when people make fun of another all because he or she likes the same gender they are.
When I grow up and have kids, I wont care if they are Gay, Bi or Lesbin. I'll let them be who they are, I'll protect them from those who hurt andmake fun of them. For they are who they are, not me, you, or anyone else can change them! And I'll love them until Time Ends
If you believe like I do, copy and paste this please!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
(.• (. ) .•(.•) .•) (.• (.•pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, copy this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever choked on air (or any other substance you thought imposible to choke on), copy this in your profile