Author has written 9 stories for D.Gray-Man.
Before I talk about DGM...know that I have moved on a little. I'm not afraid to revisit every now and then, but if you hope to reach me, do so through toPod. I caught Bleach fever, so I'm chilling out in that category for a while... Fear not, for I will still be updating my main story.
I like many, many pairings of Allen, with the exceptions being ones that involve adults, because those are simply disturbing. O.o (I have found that I like Innocist pairings... Weird.)
I'm not real big on lemons, though. I mean, there are only so many moaning and gasping combinations before the flair just dies. Gets old tragically fast...
I have embarked on a quest in search of…good DGM fics… I mean…come on, people! Give me something! The only good stories I find are the old ones… I have to jump back a hundred pages just to read a single, little one-shot that’s not a manifestation of retardation and sugar high (or any other high, though I do appreciate crack).
Something to know if you review:
Never, ever review with a simple “Update soon!” or “Update asap!” (And as for the latter? My god, at least spell out “As soon as possible.” If not that much, at least capitalize and punctuate it (A.S.A.P.).) Do you know what good are 2-worded reviews? Statistics. The author of the fic gets to say he or she got one extra review. But morale support? Nada. “Update soon!” does shit to a writer’s mood, especially if you reviewed right after the poor bastard JUST updated. Do you realize how much fuck we tread through just so we can hear an, “Update soon!” Do you appreciate it? If someone can post a 1000+ words chapter, at least return the favor with a single sentence.
Now don’t get me wrong. It’s fine to demand an update, cuz that shows enthusiasm and anticipation. Just…sugarcoat it with a compliment first, ‘kay?
I just realized that most of my review replies are actually longer than the actual review... That is simply sad, pathetic, atrocious, shameful, cruel, and downright lazy of those people. You know who you are!
My favorite things:
1) LONG AND MEANINGFUL REVIEWS
2) MEANINGFUL STORIES
3) Appreciative review replies. They tell me that I didn't just honor an ungrateful writer with my time and fingers' energy.
4) Something I said in a review that describes most fics on this website: grammatically disturbing (Yes, the person who read the review liked it, too.)
My least favorite (hated?) things:
1) IMMATURE, RUSHED, LOPSIDED STORIES
2) OCs that are way too perfect for their own good. Mary Sues? (Y'know, often a female whose only flaw is the fact that she is flawless (despite the author's poor attempts to feign otherwise). Sluts (?) that every male in the story seems to love to the point of demolishing their existing and MEANINGFUL relationships for her.) You don't know what they are? Count yourself lucky, ‘cause the only way you don’t know one is if you haven’t seen one. Your mind will sound the alarm immediately when the unfortunate moment arrives for you to waste your eyes over a MS. Trust me. YOUR HEART, SOUL, AND VERY BEING WOULD SENSE IT.
3) Stories that contain OCs that are way too perfect for their own good.
Remember: something is only cliche 'cause it's good enough to be used repeatedly, even after it reaches overkill point.
Total word count of story / (that's divide, for those who failed middle school math...jk, my lovely visitors XD) Number of reviews = Number of words it took for the story to earn a single review. The lower, the better, yeah? (Of course, chapter count needs to factor into this equation somehow... PM me if you come up with anything. XD)