Poll: What story should I write first? Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Twilight.
19/03/11 - I realise it has been ages since I've updated any of my stories but I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't given up on them, I just don't have any time to write nowadays. I'll try and update them when I can but I'm not sure when that'll be.
I have decided i am now officially an antisocial vampire--not the Twilight kind, the most classic vampire...i even hiss when my mum opens the curtains to let the sun in...The sun is eeeevil!
I have three new story ideas and i wanted to know which one i should start writing first. I will not be starting any of these stories until i finished a couple of the ones i'm working on at the moment. I have a ton of other ideas as well but these are my main ones. Anyway, here are the general ideas behind these stories;
What happens next? : Edward left Bella five years ago but he still loves her. Will they meet each other again? Will there be any obsticals in their way before they find their happy ending? What happens, you decide! All human. Rated 'M'.
No matter what : Set in modern times, Bella lives alone in the peaceful contryside as a war is being fought between her country and the next. She finds a wounded fighter-pilot, a soildier from the enemy country, and nurses him back to health but manages to fall in love with him. Will they be able to stay together, no matter what? all human! Probably rated 'T'
I told you so : Bella has left the innocent selfless side of her behind and become the bad ass of the school with her best friend James. But what if she hasnt put her attraction for a certain someone behind her? Will the new Bella be able to fall in love with Edward and give James the opportunity to tell Bella 'i told you so'? All Human! Will be rated 'M'
Please vote! If you have any questions about these stories please feel free to ask in a PM. thanks!
Hi, my name is Sophia. I am now in my second year at University studying Primary Education. As you can probably tell; I'm actually from Scotland! woo-hoo! I am seriously obsessed with books (Crime and horror being my favourites but i also read romance and comedy ones).
my obssessions for the week: Bullet for my Valentine has been my main obsession lately. Amazing music!
Favourite books; Twilight series (obviously), Harry Potter, Me and Mr Darcy, Artemis Fowl (all of them!), P.S I love you, If you could see me now (that book is pretty depressing at the end but is still fabulous!), THE HOST! (that is the best book ever! I absolutely loved it and i think it seriously rivals the Twilight series. If you havent read it yet, go do it NOW! :D)
Cry wolf by Tammi Hoag: i really need to rant about this book, ok? O.M.G! There is a main character called Stephen Danjermon who reminds me a heck of a lot of Edward (Charming, mysterious, handsome and he even has bright green eyes) and he's an atorny but it turns out he's a freaking psycho! Seriously, i didnt even notice i was mentally comparing him to Edward until the end and you find out he a sick murderer who tortured his victims before killing them because he got some sort of sick pleasure out of it and i was totally shocked! Although, he was a little bit creepy throughout the book...anyway, this is actually how i got my idea for 'nothing is as it seems'...i have no idea how though...
Favourite Authors: Stephanie Meyer, J.K Rowling, Tami Hoag and Cecilia Ahern (although most of her stories are really sad!), Eoin Colfer
Favourite films: Pirates of the Caribbean (with Johnny Depp in it, what's not to like?), The holiday, Pride and Prejudice (but only the BBC version. I don't like the knew one with Kiera Nightly), The Grinch!, Enchanted, Confetti (humour and naked peoples--need i say more? joking. But seriously though, its a great film.)
"Earth to Bridget Fkn' Jones! Pull the thingy or you will die!" - Bridget Jones' diary
"My good opinion once lost is lost forever" - Fitzwilliam (!) Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
"You mean, he'll be in humour to give consequence to young ladies who are slighted by other men? Never!" - Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice
"As morning hues of sunswept...fire caress you poisoned face..." - Dartanian, The three muscateers (he obviously said the line wrong. lol.)
"Danger!...Run! before i kill again!...I'm a psycho!" - The Grinch
"Elizabeth!...hide the rum." - Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
"You need to find yourself a girl, mate." - Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
"-Have you even made a dent in your reading list?
-I finished it.
- You read eleven books?
- No, i mean i read the list." - Lizzie McGuire movie.
"of course; nothing says romance like the gift of a tied up, injured woman." - Evaine, Stardust
"You...are not a very nice old man!" - Giselle, Enchanted
"In other news; THE DEAD WALK THE EARTH!" - Town cryer, The corpse bride
"- Be gone ye demons from hell! Back to the void from whence you came. You shall not enter here. Back, Back!
- Keep it down; we're in a church." - The corpse bride
"- Is it a bird? - Is it a plane? - Is that guy wearing my underpants?" -- Flushed away!
"- Excuse me m'am, you look like a big fat hairy beast!
- dont listen to him Vera, you're already thin as a twig
- i also have a perfect cure for your eyesight, my blind friend!" - Ice age 2
"I mean like 'woof'" - my crazy friend at school.
Favourite bands/singers; Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Simple Plan, Sum 41, Fall out boy, My Chemical Romance, The goo goo dolls, Foo fighters, Linkin Park, The Rasmus, The Script, Take that, Saving Able, Seether, Three Days Grace, Bullet for my Valentine, All American Rejects and Lonely Island!
Favourite songs; broken strings - James morrison and Nelly Furtado, Thanks for the memories - Fall out boy, breakdown - Breaking Benjamin, Evergreen - Will Young, Gives you Hell - All american rejects, Supermassive black hole - Muse, Hit the floor - Bullet for my Valentine, Animals - Nickelback (if you want a suggestive song, you cant get much worse than that one :P)...As you can see i have a bit of a mixed up taste in music...strange huh?
Favourite colour: Lime green, red and black.
Favourite food: hmm...i think i just love food in general...:D...but the chicken mayo and mozerrella panninis from my work are absolutely delicious!
I have been forced to mention one of my bestest friends on my profile so here it is: Brogan (Crabby head). She's weird. lol, you know you love me really :D my biology buddy! 'Whats up my main man, ma homie...?'
I absolutely love food (yummy), books and animals. As a result of the last one i have three cats, five guinea pigs and five fish...
Anybody know which film this was from? :
'Never lie, steal, cheat or drink. If you do lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you do steal, steal way from bad company. If you do cheat, cheat death. If you do drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.'
Top 10 favourite Twilight characters:
1. James (James-y baby!) - Yeah, a bit strange but i love him! woo-hoo! You just got to love the bad guy! Although, technically, he is just evil to humans, his natural food source, as are many other vampires. The only difference is that he went for the only human in existence who was a vampire's mate. hmmm...bad choice.
2. Jasper - I really liked him since the beginning of the series but he got place number two during 'Breaking Dawn'. Sinister Jasper, enjoying making the humans scared of him = yummy. :D
3. Garrett - I just thought he was brilliant! So full of himself but he saved Kate even though she was hurting him...so sweet!
4. Edward - When i first started reading the series he was no. 1 but after him going all crazy in 'Breaking Dawn' he got bumped down to 4 and when you think about it, if he was real he would be a right creeper... and i realised i like James better (gasp!) but i still love him!
5. Jane - Yes, she is one of my favourites. It just goes to show, evil comes in all shapes and forms so do not underestimate it! Mwahahah!
6. Demetri -The Volturi tracker...dark, brooding, dangerous...need i say more?
7. Emmett and Alice - Double the trouble, double the fun. I couldn't decide which i liked more...
8. Leah - I honestly think she's just misunderstood. If you think about it, how would you react if you were completely and irrevocably in love with someone and they broke your heart?
9. Felix - wink
10. Victoria - She used to be my least favourite character (only because she attacked Edward in Eclipse and tried to kill him...never mind about Bella, Edward needs to stay alive! :D) But i actually see where she's coming from when she tried to kill Bella and Edward. Him and his family murdered her mate, what more could she want if not revenge? And the best way to get that revenge was striking the thing he loved most; Bella.
Expect the unexpected:
A whole new world:
The song bring me to life by Evanescence; http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMGkhL2h4Q