Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Hi-- My name is Hanna and I love life.
I think I'll fill out a survey about myself rather than doing a plain bio. I think it'll be a better way to really know me.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does it say? He made a disgusted sound. "I don't envy him the girl- just the ease of the suicide," he clarified in a teasing tone.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? Honestly? My copy of New Moon, but also my lime green telephone!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? The Bachelorette. I don't believe in the show, but it's a guilty pleasure.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 11:50 P.M.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 12:18 A.M.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Nothing, it's late at night and I'm in my bed with the lights off... sketchy.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Around 3 P.M. I was getting a ride from a friend and there was a bee in the car. The 4 girls and 1 guy in the car freaked out and ran out of the car screaming.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? I was on Livejournal.
9. What are you wearing? What are you wearing? Um, but in all seriousness? A blue t-shirt with blue striped shorts.
10. Did you dream last night? Nope.
11. When did you last laugh? Just a few minutes ago, with my parents.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A large unflattering mirror, photographs, achievements, Garfield drawings from 8th grade, birthday cards, race car wall paper ( my room was intended to be a boy's)
13. Seen anything weird lately? Lovewrecked the Movie, it is cute! But so... absurd.
14. What do you think of this quiz? It is alright.
15. What is the last film you saw? Lovewrecked (Ha! I actually really adore Amanda Bynes. She is funny, I think.)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I would probably try to be "responsible" and invest it in something... ha.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I don't think a lot of anyone on here knows anything about me, actually. I love to sing, anywhere, anything.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Oh, I would want poverty gone. It would make life easier, wouldn't it.
19. Do you like to dance? Yes. I do! I take it in school and i enjoy it.
20. George Bush: Sr.?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? I always panic with these questions.. I need more time. Heheh, but off the top of my head, I say Candice.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? I had the perfect name for my son, but it slipped my mind!
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Come in.