Author has written 17 stories for Harry Potter.
Rare pair trash. Tom Riddle trash. Hermione Granger trash. I still love Dramione. Come talk to me on tumblr - @cocoartistwrites.
I review everything I read. You should too.
unsphere the stars (formerly SPE) will be long, and it will not be fluffy. It's also very much more Hermione-centric than constant Tom/Hermione interaction, particularly at the beginning. It's sort of an exploration of
1) Who Hermione is when she's not being defined by her relationship with Harry or her birth/how it works when she's a protagonist not a side kick who speaks for the author
2) how Tom/Hermione can work if you actually keep them in character,
3) how the road to power works and corrupts,
4) what it would be like if Dumbledore took more of a direct interest in Hermione for her own sake rather than a way to help Harry win.
5) the reality of the magical world when you add adult literature nuances (e.g. the societal conditions that lead to war, the sociology of the magical world, the light and shade in everyone, people's humanity - including their mistakes)
NB a new note, for those paying attention. i have never said it won't have a happy ending. reread note 2... love you all.
PINTREST - cocoartistw
TUMBLR - cocoartistwrites
you have my full permission to translate any fics - just credit me. and as for bits of art and stuff just - yes yes yes. go for it. it makes my soul sing.
unsphere the stars in Spanish can now be found here
|Community:||Lucius and Hermione|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|