Author has written 13 stories for Twilight.
My name is Toni and I love to write. Its something I'm very passionate about. I also enjoy sketching, painting, beading, and sculpting. When I first
opened my Fanficion account, I would write my stories on sugar-high and post them with out really considering things like plot, story line, or
character content. I've gone back and read some of my stories and decided they're not my best work, therefore alot of them are under
reconstruction. I'll wait till im completely done with the rewriting before I post any changes. Thank's for checking out my profile, I hope you enjoy
Also, I am looking for a potential beta reader for a new story. If you are interested please pm and I'll be more than happy to send you part of the rough draft. Thanks.
Location: Georgia, United States
Hobbies: beading, painting, playing trumpet, reading, writing
Facts about Me:
1. I love to cook.
2. I am very, very, very Team Edward.
3. I like to people-watch.
4. I won't argue with a fool.
5. Me gustan los libros.
6. I don't know alot of Spanish, but I'd like to learn.
7. I like being concise.
8. I'm a firm believer that there is not so much reality, as there is perception.
9. I think cell phones are over rated.
10. Band is a sport. If you don't think so, then you roll step a 2 to 5.
Some of my favorite Quotes:
1. RAWR means "I LOVE YOU" in dinosaur
2. Art is tangible soul
3. Can't call 'em a cowboy 'til you've seen 'em ride
4. In a Bag
5. Name a cat Pywackett
6. Behold, the Great Big Bag of Everything
7. I care!
8. You're the lamest stalker I know
9. Tu Madre
10. Be the change you wish to see in the world
11. Secrete Admirer: Stalker with Stationary
1. Twilight Saga
2. The Host
3. Hawk Song
4. The Fountainhead
6. Tucket's Travels
7. The Great Good Thing
8. The Chronicles of Narnia
9. Tale of the Body Thief
10. To Kill A Mocking Bird
My favorite Songs:
1. The Windshield Wiper Dance
-available on YouTube-
3. Won't Go Home Without You
4. Pas de Cheval
-Panic! At The Disco-
5. The Flavoure of the Week
6. Just Dance
-Lady Ga Ga-
7. Burn it to the Ground
8. Shake It
9. The Macareena
-Los del Rio-
10. The Bad Touch
-The Bloodhound Gang-
that's not even close to all of my favorite music, but its a good start...
Objects I strongly Dislike:
1. My Stupid Alarm Clock
2. Broken Coat Hangers (they're sharp)
3. Broken Flashlight (its only good for clubbing people)
4. Life Size Dolls with or with out Glass Eyes
5. Automatic Wood Splitter or anything that hurts trees for that matter
Well, there you have it. A brief glimpse of my life. Please read and review my stories. Feedback means to world to me.
Unsafe External Link