Author has written 2 stories for Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, Death Note, and Higurashi/Umineko series.
Top Favorite Anime/Manga Rankings:
1. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Bwuhaha! Feast the wrath of killer lolis!)
and H2O: Footprints in the Sand (Yes, with those Higurashi character look a likes. That ending makes me want to cry.)
2. Code Geass (sniff beautiful ending)
3. Death Note (Inspires people to explain things in an overly-complicated manner when "Just as planned" works just as fine)
4. Watashi no Messiah-sama
5. Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
6. To Love-Ru
7. Lucky Star (Probably has the best OVA for any anime... well until the Higurashi ones come out)
8. DN Angel
9. Mahou Sensei Negima
10. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
11. The World God Only Knows
12. Aflame Inferno
Others: Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, Nagasarete Airantou, Seto no Hanayome
Ones Not Too Sure About: School Days, Witchblade (Haven't actually finished either, and probably won't)
Top Favorite Games:
1. Persona 3 and 4
2. Final Fantasy Series
3. Kingdom Hearts Series
4. Resident Evil Series
5. Halo Series
6. Fire Emblem Series
Others: Total War Series, LoTR: Battle for Middle Earth Series, Star Wars: Empire at War, Company of Heroes, Supreme Commander, KOTOR (Yep, almost all are RTS's)
1. A bus full of ugly people died. They all went up to heaven and God thought, "Nah, wait, this isnt fair. Before they enter, I will grant them all one last wish." They got in a long line and the first person wished to be beautiful. So, their wish was granted, and one by one they entered heaven all asking for the same wish. When God was halfway through, he heard someone laughing hysterically. He thought, "I'll leave him and deal with him later." When God finally got to the last man, he was rolling around on the floor with laughter. God said, "What's so funny?" The bloke said, "Make 'em all ugly again."- (I have no clue where this came from, but whatever...)
2. The uncyclopedia.org version of International Baccalaureate (Yeah, that required more reading than I thought, but whatever...)
3. "Or it's a key all the time, and when you stick it in people... it unlocks their death."- Caboose from Red vs Blue (Best Character, and I know this makes the third time, but whatever...)
4. "My body... is trying to die."- Caboose from Red vs Blue (Yep, it's him again, but whatever...)
5. "Not my fault, somebody put a wall in my way."- Caboose from Red vs Blue (You know what, maybe I should just put down Caboose for number 3, but whatever...)
6. "SHI NE! SHI NE! MINNA SHI NE!"- Rika Furude (Actually, this should be number one, but whatever...)
7. "Do you know what sin is? It isn't because you ate the fruit of wisdom. Do you know what sin is? It isn't because you listened to the snake's honey-laced words. Do you still not know what sin is? That would be your sin."- Frederica Bernkastel from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (All of her poems are awesome... and don't worry, there are no more 'but whatevers...' They're getting tiresome."
8. "Nipah!" and "Mi!"
9. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"
10. "I am you father." "I don't want him for my father-in-law!"