Author has written 12 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, Naruto, Hikaru no Go, and Natsume Yūjin-Chō.
Broad Sweeping Disclaimer: I do not own any of the series that I publish fanfiction for nor do I make any profit from it.
Important Things to Know About Your Friendly Neighborhood perplexic:
1. It is hypothesized that the common perplexic (Homo perplexus) has actually descended from a rather tenacious breed of zombie (Homo coprophagus somnambulus), as it can occasionally be observed returning from the dead. Other theorized ancestors include both sloths (Bradypus variegatus) and the ever elusive Lurker of Internet legend.
2. The perplexic is a very simple minded creature, and thus cannot properly plan out a story like it's close relative, the human (Homo sapien), preferring instead to start with a certain concept or amusing one liner, and then let it spiral rather mindlessly out of control until some vaguely ending-like point is reached.
3. Though by no immediately apparent physical or hereditary attribute, the average perplexic seems to be inexplicably drawn to slash pairings, but will often keep one or two pet het pairings in mind despite never writing about them. A similar effect has been observed for minor characters, to the point where the probability of a perplexic liking a specific character is usually inversely proportional to how much screen time that character receives. (i.e. The more minor the character the more likely a typical perplexic will show preference to it.)
4. At first glance a normal perplexic story appears to be composed of romance or drama, but in reality is generally constructed with primarily comedic elements, but also often includes liberal applications of low grade romance and angst to aid with cohesion. Within the scientific community, these stories are widely regarded as taking a disproportionately long time to construct when compared with the quality and value of the end product.
5. While perplexics' usual diet consist of anime, fanfiction, and nerdy humor, supplementary doses of reviews, favorites, constructive criticism, and even an occasional flame will always be received positively and help give it's coat a nice healthy sheen.
It has recently been observed that the appearance of wild perplexics is becoming more an more rare on fanfiction publication websites, despite seemingly abundant activity not so long ago. Scientists hypothesize that this is due to the notorious natural disaster known as School, specifically a grade college event on the Education Scale that has been impacting the environment of the perplexic since early September, and looks to continue for another four years, with only brief reprieve during each summer season.
Despite this catastrophe, it would appear that the species will persevere, though the road to recovery looks to be long and torturous. So do your part to save the perplexics and leave feedback today!!