Author has written 19 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks, and Gone with the Wind.
Hi there and welcome to my page! I have recently taken a little break from Fanfiction.net but think I am ready to start up again! Recently I had been a contributor to the Alvin and the Chipmunks fandom, but my interests have sort of strayed from that area now and are more focused on the incredible Gone With The Wind! However, I intend to keep my old stories up, just in case people still read them now and then.
I saw Gone With The Wind not to long ago at my Nana's persistence and since then I've already watched it at least ten times and am obsessed. Lol! Scarlett, Bonnie Blue, and Mammy are my favorites. Yes, Rhett also. xD And two characters I absolutely can't stand are Prissy and Ashley Wilkes. Just by opinion of course. If you ever feel like dropping me a message to talk to me about something don't be afraid to, I'll always answer unless extremely busy. Thanks for stopping by my page!
I have only a few favorite actresses and no favorite actors. Here's the list.
1. Drew Berrymore (She comes first cause I've loved her ever since I was an itty bitty. :))
2. Vivien Leigh (Cause she's the most beautiful and talented of them all!)
3. Emily Blunt (She can play any role thrown at her.)
4. Genevieve Bujold (Her portrayal of Anne Boleyn is the best in my opinion)
I am a huge History buff, it has always been my passion. Funny fact is though, I have always loathed learning about the Civil War. As I find it the most boring, foolish, and irksome time in American History. And yet I adore Gone With The Wind. xD. I also enjoy writing (of course!) reading, singing, acting, and even horse-back riding. Other things that I enjoy besides GWTW is English History. I love learning about Queen Victoria and The Tudors as well. I also believe that Queen Victoria and Prince Albert were the best couple in history (the kind you learn, not all together).
I also have a Youtube Channel. Not to many video's are up yet but there is a good variety of them with the stuff I like! http://www.youtube.com/user/Charmedfan2010
You know when your obsessed with Gone with the Wind when...
1. You can say the whole moive word for word
2. When you see something Gone with the Wind you go nuts and go buy it right away
3. You began to say fiddle-dee-dee or great balls of fire instead of what you normally say
4. All you talk about is GWTW or the actors of GWTW
5. You want to dress up as Scarlett for Halloween.
6. When you start talking like Scarlett and your friends look at you like your crazy
To the readers and the writers of FanFiction,net...
((( PLEASE READ )))
Jumping right to the point: REVIEW.
"Lackofreviewsitus is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.
1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
3) Send an email. While normally I'd perfer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile.
Thank you so much for reading, and please try to complete the 'mission' I have given you. With just a minute of your time, you could save a writer…so please, do it.
Because, my readers…
Silence, is truly deafening…
My OC Emmie from "Kindness of Strangers" has been drawn by the lovely moonchildinthesky of Deviantart. Her artwork is absolutely stunning, and I am very grateful to her for bringing Emmie to life in picture! So here Emmie is at the age of four with a little Duke plushie! Isn't she precious?