Poll: Which countries do you find to be the most badass? Choose up to three! Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Harry Potter, Mentalist, and White Collar.
First things first: My profile picture - that's Gabriel Macht, more commonly known as Harvey Specter. This is the face he makes when he decides he's done fucking around and is ready to get down to business, already. And by 'down to business', I mean 'all up in your business'. And by 'business' I mean sex.
On with the stuff about me.
Hello. My name is Charlacy, but you can call me Char.
I'm a 1st year accounting student in Canada, which makes me seem like a straight-laced, goody-two-shoes who is willing to hold a door for someone still 30 feet away. This is fairly accurate on most days. Well, to tell the truth, I am willing to hold a door for anybody. Sometimes guys give me a strange look when we both get there at the same time and I claw at the door like a mad woman. This is just one of my everyday awkward things.
Facts About Me (because it's my profile and you're probably not going to read it anyways)
1) I like rock and roll music, but please do not think that means Green Day and Panic! at the Disco. No, no, no. We're talking Boston, Guns 'n' Roses, CCR, and The Beatles. A little Rod Stewart if it's the right time of the month and I have two litres of Ben & Jerry's on hand.
2) I also have a hefty penchant for crime television. White Collar, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Castle, Rizzoli and Isles, Bones (sometimes), and even Supernatural - don't argue, it's an unorthodox crime show in disguise.
3) I enjoy Southern Comfort straight out of the bottle and prefer it when coke does not get in the way of my rum.
4) I once stuck my tongue to a pole on a dare and remained unscathed. I view this as proof of superpowers.
5) I have a love-hate relationship with Twilight. I love the fanfiction, I hate the real books/movies.
6) I think Bella Swan of the Edward's Main Squeeze variety is pathetic. She has the ability to be badass, but forfeited that right when she shacked up with Stick-in-Mudward.
7) I did drugs once. Once. It wasn't interesting at all, so I never did it again.
8) I am a total hardcore lesbian. Oh, I know exactly how sexy men can be (see: Gabriel Macht, Matt Bomer, Patrick J Adams...and the list goes on). Except my appreciation of hot men ends at watching them be awesome on TV. I am so gay that I don't even have a basic grasp of straight relationships. They confuse me like same sex relationships confuse straight people. I just look at people and think 'how does it even work with a boy and a girl?'. So, as a result, most relationship in my stories are gay. Any straight ones are messed up beyond belief. PS: This is me coming out to the internet. Yay, me.
9) No book will ever trump the Harry Potter series.
10) I grew up on a farm and highly dislike that I now live in a major city where the term Concrete Jungle takes on a whole new meaning.
11) When it rains, I listen to my british rock (The Who, Beatles, Rolling Stones) and when it's sunny, I listen to my southern sweethearts (CCR, Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd). This is how my insides feel depending on the weather. When it snows, I listen to country. Not shitty country - Tim McGraw, Zac Brown Band, and the Abrams Brothers). If you haven't heard of those last guys, check them out. They are new, barely 18, and wickedly talented.
12) Inexplicably, people from Germany seem to read a lot of my stories. They are beat only by the US (no surprise there, just by sheer volume of lazy teenagers on the internet). So, if you're in Germany and reading this, danke. Ich schätze Ihr Interesse an meinen Geschichten.
13) So, as of November 12, 2012, my favourite show of all time is White Collar. (Yes, I watched all four seasons in a week) I don't believe there has ever been, or ever will be in the forseeable or unforseeable future, a person, place, or thing quite as badass as Neal Caffrey and Peter Burke teaming up and/or causing each other inordinate amounts of grief. Oh, I'm just going to jump off this building with a stolen painting that I replaced with a forgery like the badass mother that I am. No big deal.
14) As of January 3, 3013, I love the hell out of Suits. Don't get me wrong, I love me some White Collar more than anything else in the media, but let's have a round of applause for Mr. Harvey Specter. God, that man is gorgeous.
15) I have developed a potentially lifelong crush on Jennifer Lawrence. Our love in unending.
16) Supernatural is my baby and I will cry about destiel for all eternity. Also, Gabriel is not dead, it's just another trick.
That's all for now.
Now, a little piece of who I am:
Our home and native land!
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
From far and wide,
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
Other places you can find me:
Archive of our Own: lookslikeajobforthewinchesters
My kik if you'd like to talk: lookslikeajobforthewinchesters
Basically, I am lookslikeajobforthewinchesters everywhere.