Author has written 38 stories for Pokémon, Naruto, Twilight, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Code Geass, Teen Titans, Bleach, Kingdom Hearts, Code Lyoko, Last of Us, and Life is Strange.
Hey there! My name is MoonlitxAngel! You can call me Moon or Angel if you like. My real name is Deanna, though, if you'd rather call me that. I started writing in 2008 with a little gem called "What Would Happen?". As I love that story to bits even though it's really random and doesn't make much sense until later, I'll be keeping it up. I may take off my other unfinished works, though. I've not decided fully yet.
I really enjoy writing, and it's probably my one and only passion in life. Well, story telling in general, let's put it that way. I really love the Sims series of games by EA and have played all of them (well the whole series but not all expansions).
I have a ton of Code Lyoko stories that are finished if you're interested in those, and I'm hoping to restart my The Last of Us fic as well as starting a new project here soon for Life is Strange. We'll see how it all goes.
I have a list of all the stories that I've written below, so there's a comprehensive list for you. :) Just look under the header of the fandom that you wish to read. I've dabbled in a couple. Code Lyoko being my strong point.
Also, I'd like to state that I'm taking requests for Code Lyoko and Life is Strange.
Stories to Come
-Letting Go of Childhood
-It Doesn't Matter (?)
Right now, all old fics are postponed or otherwise abandoned. I have no ideas left for them... I've exhausted them. If anyone would like to take them over, PM me with some information about your writing style and I'll see if I like it. If so, and you'll listen to my ideas on where I'd intended the story to go, then I'll let you take over. I'm not going to make you do my ideas, I just want you to listen to how I wanted it to end so you know. I may try to continue them with less frequent updates, though. Most are almost finished.
Code Geass Fandom
What Would Happen?
The Ash Ketchum Theory
Code Lyoko Fandom
Times to Remember and Things to Change
Silence and Insanity
A Family Bond
Darkened Moon Version 2
Falling to Darkness
Last of Us
The Last of Our Memories
Life is Strange
Crystal Schaeffer (Hopper)
Just as a note, the really important stuff stops here. If you want a good laugh, read on. Though there are also some pretty awesome little stories past this point as well.
It was 2008 when I copied and pasted all this stuff. So I was... 14 going to be 15 when I posted this stuff. Though some things are also from a few years ago when I was writing Code Lyoko fiction as well.
Thank you for reading.
Random quote(s) and other random things:
"Insanity is life's redbull." -Me! I just thought of that now. No takesies! *shifty eyes*
me-"You know what?"
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
" Life isn't about how many breathes you take, It's about how many moments that take your breath away"
"One day your life will flash before your eyes, so make sure that it's worth watching."
"Just because I'm cute doesn't mean im nice."
"I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either."
"1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you."
"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
"What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
"Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you failed English 101
Things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts.
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
2) I do not weigh the same as a duck. Nor should I try to act like one.
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
13) The Giant Squid is not an approriate date to the Yule Ball
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Moblie, Robin!"
15) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
20) I will ont dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions.
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom
25) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" everytime I apparate.
26) I will not steal Griffyndor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
31) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife
32) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the Arse" is not an acceptable quidditch chant.
34) I am not Allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoyin a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
34) It is a mad idea to tell Proffesor Mcgonagal that she takes herself too seriously
35) "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an aprropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an expirimental spell.
36) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
37) I will not offer to pose nude for Collin Creevy.
38) I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy.
39) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
40) Dumbledore does not have "nakie time"
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
Aw, look it's a bunny rabbit, and he wants world domination! To help him achieve his goal, copy and paste the bunny on you profile and join the dark side. (We have cookies.)
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
'Life's harsh, bad luck!'
'Blow your mind! Smoke dynamite!'
'Life is a journey. Shame about the destination.'
'When life gives you lemons, find a kid with a paper cut.'
'Don't die alone. Take many people with you.'
'If everything in life is coming at you, you're in the wrong lane'
'Wish upon a star. Wish that it doesn't fall on you.'
'Weather forecast for tonight: dark.'
'If I want crap out of you, I'll beat it out of you.'
'Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere.'
'If you think someone's better off than you, walk a hundred miles in their shoes. Then you'll be a hundred miles away from them, AND you'll have their shoes.'
'A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.'
'There's always a light at the end of the tunnel ... Fingers crossed it isn't an oncoming train.'
'Many a wise word from the mouth of a fool- but mainly unwise words; that's what they're famous for.'
'Insanity runs in my family...it practically gallops.'
'What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?'
'I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.'
'You know what 'fine' stands for, don't you? Freaked out... Insecure... Neurotic... and Emotional.'
'Have you ever noticed that sometimes when you cry no one sees your tears, sometimes when you're sad no one understands your pain, sometimes when you're happy no one sees your smile, but you just have to fart once and everyone knows?'
'Fire at will! (Poor old Will).'
'Why did the chicken cross the road? To beat up the moron telling jokes about him.'
'What doesn't kill me had better run pretty fast.'
'If you're one-in-a-million, there are 6,600 people just like you.'
'Have you ever thought about hamsters in the wild? I mean, what do they eat? Do they travel in packs? The way I imagine it, hamsters were once like land piranhas, capable of stripping a cow to the bone in thirty seconds.'
'I wish my lawn was an emo, then it would cut itself.'
'Never take life seriously- Nobody gets out alive anyway.'
'Make love, not sense.'
'Comfort the disturbed, and disturb the comfortable.'
'If you love someone, set them free! If they don't come back, hunt them down and kill them.'
'When you talk to God, it's called prayer. When God talks back, it's called schizophrenia.'
'People are like slinkies- basically useless, but so amusing to watch fall down stairs.'
'Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, its Super- oh wait, its a bird...'
'You cannot burn me; I'm already on fire.'
'May I please borrow your pen? I need to stab you in the eye.'
' 'He who must not be named' must be named.'
'I put an extension on my extension, so my house is in a circle now.'
'Sanity is for the weak.'
HOMOPHOBIA IS STUPID!!
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag every day.
THAT'S SICK AND MESSED UP! IF YOU BELIEVE HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG...REPOST THIS.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back."The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
That day, when school was out, the boy went home, grabbed his dads gun, and shot himself in the head.
If you think that the teacher was to blame, and that what she did was morally wrong and completely shameful, copy and paste this into your profile. Then, if you would have been the one to stand up and say "I'm not going to do this" then add your username to the list.
MoonlitexAngel--If people think that this really doesn't happen, it does. Kids mature at different ages and this was definitely the teacher's fault and that teacher should have been fired or something. What that teacher did wasn't right. If I was in a class like that I would have stood next to the kid and said, "Hey bitch, everyone grows up at their own rate and you could be the reason that he ends up dead. Do you want to be responsible for that? I'm his friend from this moment on, so unless you want me to take it to the principal, you had better leave him alone." I HATE when things like this happen.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework insted of doing it.Crazy is when you try to make up the twilight characters signatures. Crazy is when you go on a sugar high when you haven't eaten anything sugary all day. Crazy is when you can have a three-way conversation entirely by yourself. Crazy is laughing every time you see your friend because of their inability to whistle with their hands. Crazy is when you skip around the halls of your school poking people. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, ihatejacob1, Twilighter80,Emmetthemonkey, Inkfire, AcroPrincess, InvaderSidney, Invader Gilly, KatakaCandy2429658, Invader Elze, Invader Misty, Mia The Blind, Fairy girl, Pixie Chick, lostmoonchild, MoonlitexAngel
List your twelve favorite Code Lyoko Characters in no particular order:
1. Ulrich Stern
2. Aelita Schaeffer/Hopper
3. Odd Della Robbia
4. Yumi Ishiyama
5. Jeremie Belpois
6. Hiroki Ishiyama
7. Jim Moralés
8. Elizabeth “Sissi” Delmas
9. Milly Solovieff
10. Hervé Pichon
12. William Dunbar
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
No…. I don’t take part in beastiality… *cough*TWILIGHT*coughcough*
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
I’m not gay so no….
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Mr. Delmas probably wouldn’t be to happy about that one…
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
Not centered around her, but ones with her in them prominently-ish…
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
No. He’s too young for her…
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Five/Nine. I can see that happening, but Jeremie and Herve wouldn’t work out at all…
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
“I’d rather not talk about it…” Jim would say when asked by the principal what happened.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
It had all started as one simple tutoring session for Odd to get away from Jeremie…
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
More than likely. Some people like that pairing. I don’t think it’d work out, though.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic
I’d Rather You Didn’t Talk About It
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
I’m not sure… There’s a lot of that… Probably a Pencak Silat thing. Lol.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
Nopes. Not that I knows of.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
Probably. I might, too. XD
15)What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
“I FINALLY GOT SISSI!”
16)If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would you use?
Everybody’s Fool by Evanescence
17) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Multiple swear words courtesy of Yumi.
18) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
I just can’t see that ever happening so I can’t think of one. XD
Nope. I got nothing…
Always With Amy (23)
Axletia Rosonetis (170)
Bluefire Eternal (30)
Challenge King (0)
Ciel In A Dress (47)
Diamond Mask (53)
Dr. Jeremiah (15)
Fox Kitsune (40)
Hikari Sai (2)
Hikari Urania (1)
Ilex the Elder (40)
Indigo Avarice (9)
Invader Designia (14)
Kawaii Naota (2)
Lilac Rose6 (15)
Lost Lantean (40)
Lyoko Native (4)
Madame Halie (8)
merch's hut (2)
Mi ChIbO (16)
Mimi Moonstone (12)
Mistress Sianna (7)
rare moon (0)
Secret Sheik (41)
Shadowed Tear (3)
Sir Demon Wolf Lord (28)
Suicune lord (6)
Tellemicus Sundance (32)
Twiggy Strider (3)
Uh. ok (23)
uhhhhhhhhHHHHHH no (10)
Vector Z (5)
Xanatos Stones (17)