Author has written 65 stories for Harry Potter, Legend of Zelda, Lord of the Rings, Warriors, Star Wars, Redwall, Leven Thumps, Mario, Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Professor Layton, Monsters Inc., Inheritance Cycle, Peanuts, and Companions Quartet.
TL;DR: I have a lot of stories. Many are based on songs. I am a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Thanks for reading!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I'd like to announce that... I have no announcements. Thank you for your time!
ABOUT ME: I am a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You may know us better as 'Mormons.' As such, I ascribe my writing talent to God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, and I often will mention that in my author's notes, as I feel it appropriate to acknowledge and praise Them. Contrary to what a lot of people think, I am a Christian. I wouldn't be where I am without Christ, His Atonement, and His love and His Father's love for me and the Holy Ghost's ministerings. I am very grateful for all of that. You can find out more at mormon (dot) org.
-I enjoy pineapple Fanta and long walks through Disneyland.
-I also enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, and, surprisingly, school! College is loads of fun.
-You may have seen me on other sites. I have gone by: Blues, CafeNaRigara, and Galadriadhar.
-Major interests: Biology, History, Astronomy, Religion, Writing, Reading, and, of course, Fanfiction.
-I am a fan of quite a few things. I do enjoy listening to MLP songs, but I don't enjoy the show. Weird, huh?
-Some artists I like: BlackGryp0n, Baasik, and Michelle Creber; Garrison Ulrich, aka 4EverfreeBrony; Aviators; BYU Vocal Point; BYU Noteworthy; TheGuitahHeroe (OCRemix); Jake Kaufman; Hans Zimmer; Jericho Road; the Mormon Tabernacle Choir; Santino Fontana; Daft Punk (mostly the Tron: Legacy soundtrack); ponyphonic; Josh Groban; The Piano Guys; The Nashville Tribute Band; Matthew Taranto; Lindsey Stirling; the Muppets; and Carbon Leaf.
-Some authors I like: Brandon Mull; M.L. Forman; J. Scott Savage; Chris Heimerdinger; Gerald N. Lund; J.R.R. Tolkien; C.S. Lewis; A.A. Milne; Charles Dickens; Brian Jacques; and Frances H. Burnett.
-Some books/series I like: Beyonders; Fablehaven; Five Kingdoms; Adventurers Wanted; Farworld; The Lord of the Rings; The Hobbit; The Chronicles of Narnia; The Secret Garden; Anne of Green Gables; The Book of Malchus; Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites; The Work and the Glory; The Book of Mormon; The Holy Bible; Winnie-the-Pooh; The House at Pooh Corner; Redwall; and The Candy Shop War.
-Some shows/movies I like: Recess; Darkwing Duck; Kim Possible; Inception; Zootopia; Big Hero 6; The Muppet Show; Captain America: The First Avenger; Captain America: The Winter Soldier; Avengers 1 & 2; Turbo; Bolt; Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University; Toy Story 1-3; Tron and Tron: Legacy; Thor; Twilight Zone (with Rod Serling); Eerie, Indiana; The Testaments; Saturday's Warrior; Starchild; and The Lord of the Rings.
-Some games: Pokemon; Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Luigi's Mansion; Yoshi's Woolly World; Super Mario Maker; Mario Kart; Tadpole Treble; Shovel Knight; Animal Crossing; Art Academy; Professor Layton; Mega Man; Pikmin; and Super Paper Mario.
-The City Chronicles: Currently consisting of the stories down below. These stories are set in a universe where Pokemon have built a society. Their main settlement (and possibly only settlement) is known as the City. The City has the Cafe Na Rigara, the Radiant Star, the University, the Sylveon Grocers, and the Industrial District School. Bill the Lucario, Lilia the Lopunny, Alex the Ampharos, Harry the Garchomp, Jasmine the Charizard, John the Monferno, Davy the Feraligatr, Paul the Sandslash, Estelle the Gardevoir, Melody the Meloetta, and Armor the Golurk are some of the major figures in The City Chronicles.
- Piano Mon- The story of Bill and Lilia. Lilia finds her way to the Cafe Na Rigara for an assignment from Old Finn, the drama department head at the University. Bill falls in love with Lilia and saves her from Dyan Fletchback the loan shark. They get married. (Based on "Piano Man" by Billy Joel.)
- Rhythm of the Night- The story of Alex and Jasmine. Alex is the maitre de at the Radiant Star, where he is a matchmaker most of the time. In this story, we find Paul, Davy, John and Estelle, and Alex ending up with spouses. We also meet minor characters such as Maraschino and Cherriken the Cherrim twins, Jacob the Infernape and Thomas the Blaziken, Dusty the Watchog and Alice the Krokorok, Farby the Delphox, Howard the Weavile, Forceria the Serperior, Darcy the Grovyle, Frankie the Zoroark, Mara the Alakazam, Kyra the Typhlosion, Karen the Sandslash, Falloway the Zangoose, Rutger the Blastoise, Violet the Roserade and Lucas the Simisage, Glacia the Froslass, and Redback the Excadrill. (Based on "Rhythm of the Night" by DeBarge.)
- Shining Armor- This is the story of Melody the Meloetta and Armor the Golurk. Armor crashes into the forest outside of the City, and Melody takes up the responsibility of teaching Armor what he wants to learn. In the process, Armor learns about choice. When a burst of energy from the sun rushes toward the earth, Armor chooses to sacrifice himself for the City. Meloetta's tears, however, are able to bring Armor back. (Based on "Shining Armor" by MandoPony.)
- The Mayor's Christmas Carol- The story of Mayor Winston Winslow Washington III. A lazy mayor, Winston gets a chance to change through the intervention of his past friends. (Based on "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens.)
- I Am No Hero- The story of Andrea and Steven. Andrea finds her way to Wooden Notes, a music store run by Marshall the Kricketune. She receives a clarinet and, through a series of events, becomes friends with a Scolipede named Steven. (Based on "I Am No Hero" by MandoPony.)
- Sunglasses At Night- The story of Emily the Absol, who becomes part of the Radiant Star floor orchestra. (Based on "Sunglasses at Night" by Corey Hart.)
- Lost on the Moon- The story of Drake the Darkrai and his meeting Chelsea. (Based on "Lost on the Moon" by TheLivingTombstone or WoodenToaster, I can't remember which.)
- Dreams of an Absolution- The story of Chelsea the Cresselia and her meeting Drake. (Based on "Dreams of an Absolution" from Sonic the Hedgehog.)
- Breaking Out- The story of Roger the Chesnaught and how he became a teacher at the Industrial District School. (Based on "Breaking Out" by The Protomen.)
- Stand in the Rain- The story of Ammon the Pikachu and how he saved the University arts department. (Based on "Stand in the Rain" by Superchick.)
- Kiss the Rain- The story of Glacia the Froslass. This is the story that is hinted at in Rhythm of the Night. (Based on "Kiss the Rain" by Billie Myers.)
- Make Your Choice- The story of Ben the Mawile, who finds out that he is one of the wandering Romianda tribe. He also saves the City from thirst. (Based on "Make Your Choice" by The Megas.)
- Learn to Fly- The story of Zachary the Toxicroak and Mint the Slurpuff. Zachary, the president of Cityworks Incorporated, is an all-business, no-emotion individual. This is the story of his change, and of Mint's change as well. (Based on "Learn to Fly" by Foo Fighters.)
- Set Fire to the Rain- The story of Amelia the Latias, who arrives in the City carrying Nicholas the Latios, her brother. He was injured, and she takes him to the Hospital. There, she begins to find friends in Roger, Angela, Davy, Kyra, and Wesley. (Based on "Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele.)
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik- The story of Aaron, who is in love with the Romianda matriarch Amairani. (Based on "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" by Mozart, covered by Vocal Point)
- House of Glass- Dyan Fletchback first appeared in Piano Mon, but only as a loan shark and only by name. Through the stories, he's been somewhat of a jerk. This is the story of how he eventually turned around. (Based on "House of Glass" by Garrison Ulrich.)
- Mandy- Dyan Fletchback has a birthday party, but his sister, a Mew named Mandy, shows up. This is part of Mandy's story. (Based on "Mandy" by Barry Manilow)
- Tell Me A Story- This is really a set of three stories, but it builds one narrative. Essentially, Holly is growing up, and Bill doesn't quite know what to do. (Based on "Tell Me A Story" by Garrison Ulrich)
- Foundations- A collection of smaller stories that build the background and livelihood of the City. (Based on various songs.)
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Consisting of Living, Beyond Her Garden, Send Me An Angel, Bring Him Home, For You, and Home, this is my take on the PMD Universe. The team is Team Riojazz, made up of Rio the Riolu and Jazzymyn the Eevee. Other prominent characters include Storm Jacque Pietro Sullundon Lucas Volcaro the Third, Azelf, Mistress Octavia the Froslass, and Pudge the Pidgey.
- Living- This is a story about Rio and Jazzymyn. Jazz has become overprotective of Rio and will not allow him out of Sharpedo Bluff. Things come to a head when Jazz returns from an excursion with an injury, and love is declared. (Based on a line said by the captain of the Axiom in Wall-E.)
- Home- This is the story of Azelf and Storm. Azelf is a wanderer and is called a curse. He arrives in Treasure Town and is shunned after Jazz finds out who Azelf is. Azelf becomes friends with Storm, a Larvesta that yearns to explore the oceans. One day a blizzard hits, and Azelf learns that there is a rock blocking the river. With Azelf's help, Storm destroys the rock and saves Treasure Town. Azelf becomes a part of the community. (Based on "Home (Zecora's Theme)" by MandoPony.)
- Beyond Her Garden- Pudge the Pidgey has been dared to enter the Ice Gardens by his friend, Slip. Pudge meets Mistress Octavia and learns about her past, including Master Kricketune's influence and why the Ice Gardens exist. (Based on "Beyond Her Garden," which I know through Aviators.)
- Send Me An Angel- Following Teddiursa, who is now an Ursaring, who goes into Apple Woods. He wishes on a star for an angel when surrounded by Houndoom. A Mismagius named Angel shows up. When an argument results in Angel leaving Ring the Ursaring, Ring pursues her and a marvelous miracle ensues, for Angel is an angel. (Based on "Send Me An Angel" by Real Life.)
- Bring Him Home- This story focuses on Rio's parents. They allowed him to leave to become an explorer, but he hasn't returned yet. Lilly and Luca, Rio's parents, want him to come home. (Based on the song "Bring Him Home" from Les Miserables.)
- For You- This story follows Mistress Octavia and Master Kricketune when they were children. Mistress Octavia, a Snorunt named Agnes, meets Kricketot at school, and a bond forms very quickly. (Based on a remix called "For You.")
-Game Universe: This is a collection of stories that take place in the game universe of the Pokemon games.
- Since When?
- And The Meek Shall Teach Understanding
- Red and White
- Let Me Paint You A Picture
- Crystal Heart
- Haven't We Been Here Before?
- Picture Perfect
- The Haystack Principle
- Through Time and Space
- A Black Flower
- Just Like Us
- The Noisy Thing
-Animal Crossing: These stories take place in Ebony Sands, the name I wish I could give my AC:NL town. Essentially, these are stories from my 'optimal' town.
- The Christmas Ball- I'm a sucker for Tom Nook and Sable shipping. This story takes place during the annual Ebony Sands Christmas Ball, and involves wallflowers, the breaking of barriers, and, of course, mistletoe.
- A Christmas Tail- This story takes place during the Christmas after The Christmas Ball. We meet Reese and Cyrus, who happen to be behind on the payments for the mortgage on Re-Tail. Thankfully, Ebony Sands is a town of miracles.
- What Was Left Behind- (To be posted) This story stars the Kicks portrayed in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which is my least favorite Kicks. Essentially, Kicks is not doing well (business-wise). This is his story. (Based on "What We Left Behind" by Aviators)
-100 Days of Super Paper Mario: Honestly, this story has its own universe. Based within the continuum of The Count's World by The Great Allie, we have the continuing adventures of the Super Paper Mario characters. Dimentio, Mimi, Mr L, Count Bleck, Mario, Flint Cragley, Johnson, and others all appear. But it's more than that. It's a smorgasbord of traveling goodness. Here are the outside influences, to date:
- Pikmin: PNF-404, Hairy Bulborb, Whiptongue Bulborb, Captain Olimar
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
- Dungeons and Dragons: This appears in a unique form, Dimensions and Dragons. We've learned that Francis, that chameleon from the Bitlands, works on the game. He gives Dimentio installments for things like Maus, Darkwing Duck episodes and The Count's World special edition
- Pokemon: By far the biggest contributor. Red the Pokemon Trainer, the Celestine Forest (Haven't We Been Here Before?), Bill and Lilia (The City Chronicles), Professor Rhapis (OC Pokemon Professor), Ghetsis
- Shovel Knight: The Troupple King
- Darkwing Duck: Darkwing Duck himself, Dr Reginald Bushroot
- Animal Crossing: Mayor Sissel (from my stories), Kicks (mentioned)
- Zootopia: Nick and Judy
- Professor Layton: Clive Dove, Professor Layton, Luke Triton, Bill Hawks (mentioned)
- Lord of the Rings: Boromir
- Monsters, Inc: Randall Boggs
- Sesame Street: The Counting Crows
- Big Hero 6: San Fransokyo, Hiro, Honey Lemon
- Mega Man: Dr Albert Wily
- Legend of Zelda: Ganon (humanesque form), Bokoblins
- Marvel Cinematic Universe: Loki, Rocket, Groot, Asgard
- The Many Adventures of Winnie-The-Pooh: Tigger
- Recess: Alluded to in Chapter 138, through the 'emotional transferrence'
- Kirby: Kirby
- Inside Out: Chapter 141
- Readers like you: Red (Acro111), Holds A Grudge (Sparkling-nexis137), Lilac (Pikminfan), William Monluke (Undertario)
-I'm actually a ninja. Don't tell anyone.
-I have multiple OTPs: Tom Nook/Sable, Kicks/Katrina, Dimentio/Mereliah, and Bill/Lilia.
-Legend of Zelda