Poll: Which villain do you think should be in the next Batman film? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Tekken, Naruto, King of Fighters, Wrestling, and Pokémon.
Nihon, Kamisama no Omegumi ga arimatsuyo ni...
Hello, I'm M.M.Richter and, if you were wondering, the XIII does mean what you think it means.
Education: Associates and Bachelor's degrees in Video Game Design and Development
Favorite things: Video Games (part of my major), Writing (obviously), Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, M. Elliott, M. Carey, Yellowcard, Coldplay, Sade', Rihanna, Chris Brown, Alternative Orchestral music especially anything by E.S. Posthumus, Daisuke Ishiwatari, Yoko Shimomura, and Nobuo Uematsu, whatever type of music is in Tekken.
THANK YOU All so much for pushing my Tekken 6 story to 5900 hits. I can't thank you all enough.
THANK YOU all so much for pushing my Tekken 7 story to 5900 hits. I can't thank you all enough.
I just saw The Dark Knight and ... I loved it. I can't stop replaying it in my head. Yeah, I know that's not an original thought, but the movie was that good. I read one critic saying to see the movie twice, and, for the first time in my life, I think I'll actually do that.
Honestly, I've heard and read a lot about Heath Ledger's performance, and I figured it was going to be good, but I didn't think it would be that good. It was so good that I already consider it my favorite interpretation of the villain, and have started referring to it as Heath Ledger's The Joker. He's unflappingly sadistic, disturbing, chaotic, and, I never thought I'd say this but he's actually scary. I mean, he's really a guy you just do not want to run into. Even still, amongst all of this, amongst all of the insanity, sadism, and evil, Heath Ledger's The Joker actually manages to be funny several times during the movie especially at one part where, without revealing too much, something doesn't work quite right the first time for him.
"... Madness, as you know, is like gravity; all you need is a little push."
Honestly, if Christopher Nolan does make more Batman movies, then he's probably got to retire that character; Heath Ledger did it too well. But that's why, if Nolan gets signed on for more films, I'd love to see Harley Quinn, so ,that way, Heath Ledger's The Joker could still be there without actually physically being there. (Possible actresses:
Helena Bonham Carter: wait; let me explain. Harley Quinn would essentially be her last two roles, 'Mrs. Lovett' and 'Bellatrix Lestrange' rolled into one, and she was amazing in both roles, so it's just an idea.)
Anyway, as I laid awake this morning, I had a sudden rush of inspiration, so I had to post the poll above. I hope everyone who visits my bio, whether you've seen the movie or not, will chime in on the subject.
Mark it down everyone: December 9th of 2008, 'The Dark Knight' comes to DVD and Blu-ray.
Favorite songs: E.S. Posthumus- Pompeii, Fall Out Boy- Thnks Fr th Mmrs, Panic at the Disco- I Write Sins not Tragedies, from the Matrix Reloaded OST- Burly Brawl, Bump of Chicken- Karma Instrumental, Utada Hikaru- Passion and Simple and Clean. (Seriously, if you don't know who she is, go look her up and listen to her music.)
Kingdom Hearts: All by Yoko Shimomura- Dearly Beloved, Kairi (1,2,3), Shrouding Dark Cloud, Destiny's Force, The Deep End, Disappeared, Forze Del Male ('Force of Evil' in German), Another Side, A Fight for my Friends, The Force In You, Castle Oblivion, Forgotten Challenge, Graceful Assassin, Scythe of Petals, Lord of the Castle, Cloudchasers, Hazardous Highway, Shipmeisters' Shanty, Dance to the Death, The Corrupted, Sacred Moon, Deep Drive, the XIII Anthology, The Other Promise, A Fight to The Death, Darkness of the Unknown (1,2,3), Cavern of Remembrance.
Final Fantasy: All by Nobuo Uematsu (I think)- Dancing Mad (FFVI), Dark Messenger(FFIX), Decisive Battle (FFX), Beyond the Wasteland, Battle at the Forgotten City, Those Who Fight (piano version), For the Reunion, One-Winged Angel (both), J-E-N-O-V-A (both).
Guilty Gear: All by Daisuke Ishiwatari (I think)- Blue Water, Blue Sky (May's theme), A Simple Life (Bridget's theme), Feal a Fear (Eddie's theme), Momentary Life (Baiken's theme),Suck a Sage (Chipp's theme), Bloodstained Lineage (Testament's theme), Writhe in Pain (Millia Rage's theme), Infinitum Vortex (Robo-Ky's korean theme), Holy Orders? (Robo-Ky's theme), Pillars of the Underworld (Ky's korean theme), Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) Ky's theme, Awe of She (Dizzy's theme), Noontide (Ky vs. Sol theme), Fatal Duel (same character EX theme), Still in the Dark (Millia vs Eddie).
Tekken: I don't know who does them- Mode Select (T5), Those who go to Heaven (T5), Crimson Sunset (T5), Streets Wise asura mix (T5), Moonlit Wilderness (T5), Formless Like Water(T5), Unforgiven (T5), Poolside (T5), Antares (T5), Ground Zero Funk (T5), Call of the Inferno (T5:DR). Shattered Dreams (T5:DR), Pink Pop( T5:DR), Resurrection (T5:DR), Dancing Fate (T5:DR), Estrada la Estrala (T5:DR), Garden of the Tiger (T5:DR), Hall of Fate arcade version (T5:DR).
Okami: I'm not sure- Great Divine Intervention, Cherry Blossom Shower, Mr. Orange's Flower Dance, Digging Deeper, Theme of Sakuya, Theme of Waka, Kusa Villiage, Kamiki Festival, Theme of Rao, Theme of Kaguya, Himiko's Sorrow, Battle of Ninetails, Oki's Theme, Shakuya's Theme, Kamiki's Sorrowful Tradition, Battle of the Twin Demons, Twin Demon Magic, Sorrowful Goodbye, Theme of Celestials, Reset (by Ayaka Hirahana).
All of the Songs from Video Games Live (VGL) especially Sonic. As you can tell, I'm a big video game music fan.
Based on footage and news from E3 and all incoming gaming news, these are games I'm eagerly anticipating:
Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion (target acquired... and loving it!)
Soul Caliber IV (target acquired)
Street Fighter IV (target acquired)
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (Although, I do hope that Guilty Gear 2: Overture isn't the last game of the GG series. target acquired)
Mirror's Edge (target released)
The King of Fighters XII (target released)
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (target released)
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (target acquired)
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (target acquired)
Resident Evil 5 (target released)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (target released)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (target acquired)
Infamous (target released)
Bioshock (PS3) (target released)
the new Prince of Persia (target acquired)
Dead Space (target released)
Killzone 2 (target released)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (target released)
Faith and a .45
and more as the news continues to come in and I remember the awesome games I've forgotten in the midst of it all...
In loving memory:
I have been writing for about 11 years, all eleven have some fan fiction in them and the last ten have original properties too.
To start, I don't really call myself a 'creator'. Usually, when a writer comes up with an original property, that person is known as the 'creator', but, because of my beliefs, I don't use that term. At least, for myself. Personally, I see myself as a 'father' and every character, whether good or evil, I come up with as one of my 'children'. Now, before you get all freaked out, please allow me to explain. What I mean when I say 'children' is that every character has a part of my personality, a part of myself within them, and all get an adequate amount of time, effort, and investment from me. In short, I put a little bit of my soul into each character. Because of this, I put a lot of time and thought into a character, and I try to make them as well-rounded and multi-dimensional as I can; a downside, however, is, because of the care I put into them, I find that I am very reluctant to kill them off or have them kill anyone else.
Normal genres of writing: Action, Adventure, Mystery, Romance, Horror (a little)
Favorite franchises (to read, watch, and/or fiction): Kingdom Hearts (especially Organization XIII), Tekken, Dragonball Z, Soul Calibur, Naruto, Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, Teen Titans, King of Fighters
Organization XIII- Yoko Shimomura "XIII Anthology"
Xemnas- Alter Bridge "Metalingus"
Xigbar- Creed "Bullets"
Xaldin- The Scorpions "Rock You like a Hurricane"
Vexen- Trans Siberian Orchestra "Wizards in Winter"
Lexaeus- Queen "We will Rock You"
Zexion- Fall Out Boy "Thnks Fr th Mmrs"
Sai'x- Korn feat. Amy Lee "Freak on a Leash"
Axel- Pendulum "Propane Nightmares"
Demyx- Velvet Revolver "Slither"
Luxord- Theory of a Deadman "Deadly Game"
Marluxia- Breaking Benjamin "Blow Me Away"
Larxene- J-squad "Simple and Clean Krump Remix"
Roxas- Mercy Drive "Burn in my Light"
Xion- (working theme) Panic at the Disco "Time to Dance"
I'm still thinking of Akatsuki themes, so if anyone has some suggesstions, I'm open and willing to take them:
Akatsuki- Metallica "All Nightmare Long"
Pein- P.O.D "Sleeping Awake"
Konan- Breaking Benjamin "Firefly"
Itachi- Cold "Remedy"
Deidara- Incubus "Pardon Me"
Hidan- Skindred "Nobody"
Kakazu- Staind "Price to Play"
Sasuke- 30 Second to Mars "The Kill"
Akatsuki vs Jusan Kikan: (Just a cool idea I had)
Itachi vs Marluxia-
Kisame vs Sai'x-
Sasori vs Zexion -
Deidara vs Axel-
Konan vs Larxene-
Kakazu vs Xaldin-
Zetsu vs Xigbar-
Hidan vs Lexaeus-
Pein vs Xemnas-
Tobi vs Roxas-
More cool (or strange) ideas:
Leopald Goenitz (KoF) vs Slayer (Guilty Gear)
Rachel Alucard (BlazBlue) vs Moorigan (Darkstalkers)
I must admit that I am a romantic, so I am a fan of pairings within fiction. My favorties:
1) Naruto x Hinata - they complement each other well. He's hyperactive and she's really cautious. He's very loud and she's very quiet. Even their fighting styles complement each other: Naruto's is about devastation and unbridled fury; Hinata's is about precision and power under control. If she would speak up and he would actually pay attention, it would probably work out. But, in actual canon, because of recent 'developments' with Sakura, this favorite pairing of mine seems rather unlikely, but I still have hope. Couple song: Coldplay "Violet Hill"
2) Jin x Xiaoyu- These two also complement each other very well. She is very cheerful and he is serious. He's realisitic and she's optimistic. She's innocent to a fault, and he's genetically evil. Also, like the pair above, their fighting styles correspond with one another: Jin's uses power and strength; Xiaoyu's focuses on agility and speed. This pairing is also one of the few pairings that may actually become official (especially if you read Ling Xiaoyu's Tekken 6 summary). Couple song: Yellowcard "Cut me, Mick" and Nickelback "Savin' me"
3) Sora x Kairi- This one is so obvious, although Sora's breaking down and crying after finding Riku ... scares me. I hope, in the next game, these two finally have their 'Tidus and Yuna' kiss, so we can get a genuine Disney-esque moment from the main charaacters in the game. Then, we can focus on Riku getting some lovin' (and not from Sora for those who thought it). Couple song: Utada Hikaru "Simple and Clean"
4) Ky Kiske x Dizzy- This one makes the list because, as of Accent Core, it's canon. Also, as of Overture, they are married, king and queen of a nation, and have a son. Couple song: Mandalay "Like Her"
5) Hwoarang x Lili- It has 'Lady and the Tramp' appeal to it. She's the rich 'princess' and he's the rough street fighter coming up from nothing. This wasn't really on my immediate radar, but Sei Honou's 'Princess' series brought me around. (By the way, look the stories up, read them, review them; they're very good). Couple song: Fall Out Boy "Me and You" (although, if Hwoarang had a choice, he'd probably choose Theory of a Deadman 'Bad Girlfriend'
6) Marluxia x Larxene- Couple song: Daisuke Ishiwatari "Still In The Dark"
7) Kakashi Hatake x Anko Mitarashi- This pairing has a sort of 'Minato/Kushina' appeal to it with the cool and calm Kakashi together with the hyperactive and easily excitable Anko. Couple song: Ne-Yo "Miss Independent"
8) Steve x Christie- I'm not sure why but I like this pairing too. I can't really explain it. Couple song: Chris Brown "Forever"
9) Any canon FF pairing- Cecil and Rosa, Zack Fair and Aerith, Cloud and Tifa (even though it's implied), Squall and Rinoa, Zidane and Princess Garnet, Tidus and Yuna, you name one; I'm a fan.
10) Siegfried x Hilde- I'm sorry, but this one is as subtle as a sledgehammer.
THE KH SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Axel says to spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
The Graceful Assassin, Marluxia ("Your Heart Shall be Judged!")
2. Your favorite KH girl?
Larxene (a Lightning Kunoichi with a sick laugh)
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
Pete, why is he here?
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
Maleficient, only because that Dragon battle toook forever.
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
The World That Never Was (even though it was too small). Viva XIII
6. Least Favorite World?
KH1, Monstro (it never comes when you want it to)
KH2, Atlantica (what happened to my deep sea fighting?)
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Org Weapon- Marluxia's Scythe
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
Chocobo Comet (it was alright, but it was forgettable to me)
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
I'll give the edge to Stitch. I couldn't have done the Hades Cup W/O him.
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
Final Form! (Nobodies fall before Final Form's awesome magic)
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
MarluxiaxLarxene. It just fits for me.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
SoraxRiku. I'm so sorry, but I just don't like yaoi.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
Riku/King mickey. ??
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
The lack of Kairi story development. I mean, she's only had an hour of screen time in a 300-hr series.
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
Riku. Eternal Session FTW
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory?
What is The Xemnas Saix Theory?
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
Nope. You can't judge a guy by his hair.
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
No. Just the most ignored story-wise.
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why?
Namine. Olette is cool, but Namine is cooler
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
I Want It! Thats My Theory
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
Absolutely not! The best storyline in the series so far. Long Live Daisuke Watanabe!
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
Larxene. I'd ask her to teach me how to teleport like she does, you know before she stabs me for bugging her.
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
Zexion, because I read a lot, and don't like to fight.
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
My teacher caught me writing fanfiction in class and made me read it aloud. It was an English class, so...
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
No. Probably Lexaeus because I could actually pull it off.
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
When Jack's skeleton reindeer laughed in KH2
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
Definitely Sephiroth. Three words: "Descend, Heartless Angel!"
30. What was a good edition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
33. Riku or Roxas?
34. Roxas or Sora?
Sora. Better Weapons, more friends, Drive forms
35. Axel of Demyx?
Axel ("Got it Memorized?")
36. Kairi or Larxene?
Larxene. She's Hilariously Evil.
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
38. Namixas or Namiku?
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
40. SoKai or SoKu?
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
Depends on who the Paopu is from!
42. Cloud or Leon?
Cloud (Can't beat the Buster Sword and Omnislash)
43. CloTi of Clerith?
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
Passion (Hikaru's voice in Japanese is mesmerizing)
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH character you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy charcter as well)
The Savage Nymph, Larxene
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
Terra looks like Xemnas, Marluxia looks like Light, and Zexion looks like L Lawliet
48. Which new KH game can you abosolutely NOT wait for?
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
KH COM...It has Larxene and Marluxia
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
Yoko Shimomura's music, The Boss battles, Daisuke Watanabe's writing, and of course Organization XIII
Ninety five percent of the people out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Moon-Freak00, clam theif, ReDeadphobia, TriggerHappy777, Miss Fangirl, Leontillybalambgirl, Kurissyma san Tybalt, mirrorsofillusion, Caligula II, BreeLady, Divinely Ethereal, M.M. Richter-XIII
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you can read that please put it in your profile.
If you love the rain, copy this to your profile. ( it soothes me...)
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile. (Can't ya tell?)
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
98 of teenagers have participated in underaged drinking and drugs. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy this into your profile wearing a smirk of pride.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
As for who I am:
"I'm a suspect. I'm a traitor. I'm only here in body visiting." - Jimmy Eat World
"I am an arms dealer, fitting you with weapons in the form of words." - Fall Out Boy
"I am the son and the heir of nothing in particular." - T.a.T.u
"I am writing a list of tragic character flaws on my dollar bills with a felt pen. I am thinking of the people in my universe and distilling for each of these people the one flaw in their character that will be their downfall--the flaw that will be their undoing. What I write are not sins; I write tragedies." - Douglas Coupland
"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all" -Vincent Van Gogh
If anyone else is already using these, I'm sorry; I didn't mean take any of them.
I am single, to my great regret.
According to normal zodiac, I'm a Libra. (I'm easygoing, indecisive, cooperative, and gentle. I'm compatible with Aquarius and Gemini).
According to Chinese zodiac, I'm a Snake, an Earth Snake. (As a Snake, I'm wise and intense, and, as an earth sign, I'm empathic, patient, and thoughtful. I'm compatible with an Ox, Rooster, and Dragon).
According to my church, I'm a Stedfast person.
I'm an admitted Philogynist.
I think I'm an otaku although I'm not sure fanatic quite describes my interest.
I am a huge fan of joshi puroresu and onna bugeisha.
I am also a huge fan of Sei Honou, Psychoblue, and MissInvisible (You guys are awesome and don't let anyone else tell you different...)
If there's anything else you want to know, send me a message.