Author has written 4 stories for Naruto.
My favourite pairings go as follows-
Pairings I dislike-
ItachiXSasuke (People, they are BROTHERS!)
SasukeXHinata (She deserves WAY better!)
Also, I'm not reallt that fond and any slash pairings. It's not that I have a problem with slash or I discriminate against it (quite the opposite actually-read the thing at the bottom of my profile) It's just I'm not really into reading that kind of thing... but I am definately not predjudiced- so don't send hate mail telling me that I am.
and thats about it.
My favourite charachters are-
The charachter that I DON'T like is-
I think he is a jerk. He tries to kill his best friend who only wants to bring him back to Kohona and he acts like an arrogant bastard to everyone. He thinks he is better than everyone else. OK, now that I've had my little rant about how much I hate him, I'm going to say- DON'T KILL ME FANGIRLS!! It's only my opinion...
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.
Insanity: a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
Birds may fly high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Some drink deeply from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.
There are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to sit there with a stupid look on your face.
We're not retreating; we're advancing in the opposite direction.
Are you on our side and want to be different, or are you on our side and want to throw a football at my head?-Gerard Way
So many people treat you like a kid, so you may as well act like one and throw your T.V out the hotel window.-Gerard Way
For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
I don't hate you, I strongly dislike you.
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
I'm not stubborn, I'm not I'm not I'm NOT.
You’re a smartass. And you’re a dumbass so were even.
You’re just jealous because the voices in my head talk to me and not you.
They say that guns don't kill people. People do. But I think guns help. I mean, if a guy goes into a room and yells out "BANG" he's not going to kill many people is he. (Unless they die from lack of oxygen because they're laughing too hard)
Sarcasm isn't an attitude, it's an ART.
You know what!? Earth sucks. I'm going home!
Don't get mad, get sadistic.
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...then it's even funnier!!
If you laugh, I laugh. If you cry, I cry. If you jump out a window and die, I'll laugh.
If you’re pissed at someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, your a mile away from them, and you have their shoes!
I used to have super powers...But my therapist took them away.
A friend will comfort you when a guy turns you down; a best friend goes up to them and says, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then sit back and enjoy while others try and figure out how you did it.
The early bird catches the worm. On the other hand the early worm gets eaten.
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
I love you is eight letters. So is bullshit.
Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
Sure I won't tell anyone, only the few million people watching us will know about your greatest secret.
I don't take orders and I don't deliver wishes. If you wish to die, kill yourself.
I'm here because heaven wouldn't take me, and hell was afraid I'd take over.
I don’t lie; I just don't tell the truth
Never argue with an idiot- they’ll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
Stress: A condition caused by repressing the body's desire to strangle the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'?
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
If you can keep your head while other people are losing theirs, you probably don't fully understand the situation.
Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
I am a peaceful person that is filled with violent rage. A woman is like a teabag; you never know how strong she is until she's in hot water. -Eleanor Roosevelt
"Life with men is like a deck of cards... You need a Heart to love them, a Diamond to marry them, a Club to beat them, and a Spade to bury the bastards."
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
This website is infinitely helpful. It is great for advice and tips when you are writing stories- and it's not one of those average ones. It covers every single aspect of writing- even writers block! I actually found it by accident, but I can tell you now, it's a life saver! My advice- check it out!
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn;t even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
21 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
21. Go up to random people and say "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!" ect. and see if they respond to save themselves from embarassment...
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.