Author has written 3 stories for Haruhi Suzumiya series, Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, and Azumanga Daioh.
Hello, I'm Midori. I'm a writer, quite eccentric, and I'd love to be your friend.
Current Obsession: Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu (Disappearance)
Why don't you check out my deviantART account?
Totally Useless Information
So, anyways, obviously you're here, reading my profile. I might as well inform you as much as I can! If you're actually one of the select few that will take the time to read this, I have some links I'd like to share.
Here's a link to a little sketch I drew one night. It's of young Tomo and Yomi at around the time of Yomi's Glasses. As you can see, Yomi doesn't have her glasses yet! I guess you could just use this picture for reference, because I think I recall adding just a tiny, tiny bit of a description of Tomo and Yomi's elementary school uniform in this fanfic. I believe it just said something about Tomo pulling on the bow of her uniform? Oh well, it's not that important. I just thought I'd share!
Eight Things About Me
1) Hair: I don't appreciate my hair at all. It's been very long, it's been very short. Right now it's somewhere in the middle, but getting longer. I'll cut it all off again eventually. There's nothing I can really do to my hair to make it look decent. Another thing I don't like is putting my hair up in any way. I just don't think it looks that great.
2) Religion: Well, I was raised Catholic.
3) Food: I absolutely love food! I like to mooch off of other people during school hours. When I'm at home, I find that I make too many trips to the kitchen. Let's see, I'd have to say that my favorite thing to eat is any sort of potato. You know - fries, hash browns, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes. . POTATO CHIPS! Yay.
4) Books: I like to read sometimes, as long as it's not a book that's forced on me by teachers or something. My favorite series over the years would be the Junie B. Jones books, the Ramona Quimby books, Harry Potter, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and. . I believe that's it. Do comic books count? If so, I also love manga! A few of my favorites are Negima!, the Haruhi Suzumiya series, Chibi Vampire, Full Moon, Ultra Maniac, Cherry Juice. . and so much more! I just can't remember them all.
5) Clothes: I'm not really the type that goes lovey-dovey over clothing or shopping for clothing. I wear what I wear and that's the end of it. I don't think I have a particular style that I prefer, but I think I tend to wear brightly colored t-shirts more than anything else. Occasionally I'll wear something else, but that would probably mean it's a special occasion.
6) Relationships: ZERO EXPERIENCE. I sort of "went out" with some guy in 6th grade, but I do NOT consider it as official. I didn't ever see him, and it lasted less than a week. Besides that complete failure of a relationship, I've had crushes on a couple of other people, but they either turned out to be total jerks, or they simply don't return my feelings. I've also had a few guys come up to me and confess, but I've always turned them down. It really sucks! Some of them were amazing people, but I just didn't think I could reciprocate their feelings.
7) Glasses: I wear glasses not only because I'm nearly blind, but I don't like contacts. Before I explain why, I'd like to just say that I call myself nearly blind because I'm dreadfully nearsighted and have astigmatism, which means that my eyes won't focus 100 clearly at any given time no matter what I do about it. Anyways, I don't like contacts because I'm not fond of the thought of sticking something in my eye. Bleh.
8) Friends: Ah, friends. You love them and sometimes want to kill them at the same time. What a concept! I've always been a terribly shy person, so I find it sort of difficult to find friends. It might have been a hard road, but I eventually found some amazing people! For example, in Kindergarten, my first best friend became my friend simply because they suggested it. They came up to me the first day of school and said something like, "Hi! Wanna be best friends?" So, I agreed! We stayed best friends until I moved to Hawaii before 7th grade started. Then I made different friends . . some were true, some weren't. However, I came out of it all with an amazing best friend that is still my best friend today, even after all the pointless drama and whatnot that went on over the years. Right now, I made a bunch of new friends at my current school, and I'm SO SO SO glad that I know them! There are times when I question things, like their sanity, but they're my friends and I love them all!