Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Hey! People visiting my profile!! OMC it's a miracle!!
I know i haven't been updating, but my stupid foot went and broke itself so I can't really get up stairs, where the computer is so as soon as I'm not gimpy I'll type up the chapters I wrote by hand ( gasp!) and you'll be happy forever more =D
Love love love love love Twilight(!!), Harry Potter, Bones, Avatar the last Airbender, Inuyasha, Sammy Keyes...
Ships I read: Bella/Edward, Harry/Ginny, Booth/Brennan, Aang/Katara, Inuyasha/Kagome, Sammy/Casey
My favorite books ever: The Wedding Planner's daughter series by Colleen Murtaugh Paratore, anything by Stephenie Meyer, J.K. Rowling, Wendelin Van Draanen
(especially Flipped!), Kate Klise, Erin Hunter...
A couple things. One no flames. Please.
Two, please use grammar. That's what it's there for.
Three, Edward Cullen is the hottest vampire//human on the face of this earth...and he doesn't exist.
But only I'm allowed to say that.
Hey, I'm just following directions here...and the sad thing is they're all true except one.
You know you're obsessed with Twilight when...
1) You have read both Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse at least 3 times.
2) You own the above mentioned books.
3) You know that they're totally going to screw up Twilight the Movie, and
4) You have read everything on every page of Stephanie Meyer’s web site.
5) You have reread a lot of these pages.
6) You read fanfiction about Twilight.
7) You write fanfiction about Twilight.
8) At one point or another, you have had a screen name/username that says
9) You constantly count the days until Breaking Dawn comes out.
10) For a long while after you read Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse, you acted as a
11) If said people have not read Twilight, you insist that they read it,
12) If anyone says something that goes against the statement that Twilight
13) You stand firm by your belief that anyone who says that Twilight is just a crappy, unrealistic love story (and yes, believe it or not, I do know someone who has said this!) should be taken to the edge of a cliff and pushed off.
14) For months after you read it, Twilight was your favorite subject to talk
15) When you found out you would have to wait until August of 2008 for
16) You argue with your friends over which member of the Cullen family you
(Yeah...there have been brawls over if Edward or Alice is better...but seriously, how is Edward not the best?)
17) You began reading fanfiction as a desperate attempt to read something
18) No matter how many times you read Twilight or Twilight-related stories,
19) As you read this list, you are smiling and nodding at almost every thing
20) Even though you know it's impossible, you often wish that you were a
21) Vampires are officially your favorite mythical creature ever.
22) Your personal motto is, vampires are cool, not scary.
(That and Werewolves stink.
Oh, and you can never be too obsessed with something)
23) You know that you are not crazy for being obsessed with Twilight; people
24) When you hear that someone read Twilight and didn't like it or thought
26). You literally haunt Stephenie Meyer's website waiting for new information
27). You're driving your parents mad with your crazy countdowns
28). You're keeping track of all the "Eclipse Quotes of the Day" and trying to figure out what they all mean
29). Your home page is Stephenie Meyer's website
30). Your desktop has something to do with the Twilight Series
31). Your screen saver reads "Breaking Dawn: August 2, 2008"
(Stupid family computer, I have to look at the Eiffel Tower picture my mom took when she went to Paris and left me with my dad)
32). You have both the original New Moon book and the New Moon Special Edition
(Eclipse was so much better...and it had a preview of Breaking Dawn!!
So I have Eclipse and Special instead...)
33). You put your Eclipse poster in plain view so that everyone can see it
34). You can't believe that most people haven't read the books
35). You know all the characters so well that you feel as if you could write your own stories about them
36). You spend most of your day making up "What if...?" questions about all the different plot lines
37). You've actually read the play "Romeo & Juliet" just so you could find out how Jacob would die
38). You know you're addicted, but you don't care
39). You can't help saying, "I can't wait for August 2nd!" while everyone who isn't "in the know" stares at you like you're psycho
40). You're more excited about the release of Eclipse than anything to do with Harry Potter
41). When you found out about Midnight Sun you had yet another mental breakdown
42). You noticed there is no number 25
Here are some interesting copy and pastes that I have found...
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this to your profile.
If you have tripped over your own feet, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this to your profile.
If you ever just felt like running somewhere, copy this to your profile
If you have ever been on the computer for hours on end reading fan fiction, copy this to your profile.
If you swear that you will throw yourself off a building if they cast a bad Edward and/or Bella, copy this to your profile.
(Does throwing yourself off something maybe slightly shorter count?)
If you compare people to Edward or Bella, copy this to your profile.
If you are a proud stalker and obsessed love struck girl of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, copy this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with TWILIGHT and its not even funny anymore, copy this to your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and want to become one, copy this to your profile.
If you think Edward Cullen is HOT, copy this to your profile.
(I feel horrible. I have a huge crush on a guy and Edward is sill hotter)
If you know someone that should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you have become obsessed with something, and now people are scared of you, copy this to your profile. (Twilight books, vampires, and this one guy for me!)
If you cried when Edward left Bella in NEW MOON, copy this to your profile
If you hate people that hate/don't get TWILIGHT are losers, copy this to your profile.
If you have a child you are considering naming him Edward or Anthony, copy this to your profile.
(No his name is going to be Edward Anthony Masen Cullen insert last name here)
You know your addiction to TWILIGHT is getting dangerous when you have "Volterra: and/ or "Volturi" in your computer's dictionary.
( It won't let me add it!! sob)
If your obsessed with fan fiction, copy this to your profile.
If you are absolutely in love with Stephenie Meyer's character Edward, copy this to your profile.
If you truly believe that there is an Edward Cullen out there for you (Doesn't mean that his name has to be Edward), copy this to your profile.
If your skin is almost always cold, copy this to your profile.
If you are waiting for the next book in the TWILIGHT series, copy this to your profile.
Random bit from Distractions, by janya.wrote.nightrose
“You are SOOOO annoying, Mary Alice Brandon Whitlock Hale Cullen.”
Another random bit, this time from you SLEPT with him? by hells-fallen-angel
"Edward? Your sheets will get ruined," I whined. the pain was starting to get worse and I could barely focus on anything, But I swear I heard Edward chuckle.
"Bella, do you honestly think that my sheets are more important to me than you are?
Unsafe External Link