Author has written 3 stories for Hellsing.
I suck at these but here we go.
I may seem relatively normal when you first meet me but thats only because I'm shy. Once you get to know me you'll realize I'm batshit crazy and you'll love me for it ;D I am 19 years old, I live in North Jersey, and I'm currently a sophmore at Rowan University. I spend all of my time listening to music, staring blankly at my computer screen waiting for something interesting to appear, watching Anime or catching up on some sleep. I love Bubble Tea, chocolate and anime.
My Favorite Anime/Manga:
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Kenichi: History’s Strongest Desciple
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Live Action Movies/TV Shows:
My Favorite Books:
-Abarat by Clive Barker
-The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
-Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
-Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (duh)
-Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey
-Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
-The Stephanie Plum Novels by Janet Evanovich
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!