Poll: Is this the real life? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for RuneScape.
Right, right, right...
Well, I absolutely LOVE writing stories. That is the reason I joined this website. I am an avid player of RuneScape. My username maches my personality perfectly (slight note, I'm only joking... or am I?). I am male.
If you like RuneScape too and want to be friends, then my username is Mainiac97 (surprise, surprise).
What do I write on this website? Right now I write RuneScape stuff mostly. I sometimes write RuneScape one-shots, but I usually write them to celebrate a milestone of some sort. I WAS writing 'The Adventure Through RuneScape', which was my main project on this website, but that's done now. I am writing 'The Adventure Through RuneScape: The One-Shots', a spin-off story where I put up one-shots relating to 'The Adventure Through RuneScape'. I am also currently writing 'The Adventure Through RuneScape 2: Darkness Approaches', the sequel to 'The Adventure Through RuneScape'. I may be working on some other projects from time to time. Anything I am working on will be put here. WATCH THIS SPACE.
What genres do I like? I quite like writing mystery, adventure, fantasy, fighting scenes, and even horror to a degree. I can't write romance and drama very well. Those are two genres I could improve upon.
Favourite music? I listen to a lot, from techno to pop to rock to metal. I am not paticularly fussy in that aspect. My favourite bands include Metallica, Disturbed, and Skillet. I also enjoy a bit of Skrillex, Knife Party and Ry Legit.
Favourite films? I like Jim Carrey films quite a lot because he is so funny. I also like the Austin Powers series, the Harry Potter series, Family Guy (although it is a TV show), and Shaun of the Dead.
What fanfictions do I like? Check out my favourite stories list if you want to see anything that I'd suggest to people.
Follow me on Twitter; my Twitter username, funnily enough, is 'Mainiac97'.
That's enough about me. If you want to know anything else simply ask :). The message button is just overhead, use it if you have any questions.
Until next time, toodles!
(my old signature on the RuneScape forums... I thought I was super-good at thieving back then, LOL)
-COPY AND PASTE STUFF-
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
1. i need to tell you a secret.(look at #5)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliche, Insane Winged Girl, Faxness-Fan48, imaginarylullabyes,cutieismynam,Xx-Bluefox-xX, SCprincessSC, nadia the demented one, Burg Gurl, Mainiac97,
This poem made me sad when I read it on Burg Gurl's profile, but it definately makes you think:
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!!
Here are some things you could do in a wal-mart for a laugh:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Here are some things you can do in an elevator for a laugh:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Repost if you laughed...
or if you'll acctually do any of these things.