Author has written 7 stories for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and Twilight.
~ Geneth ~ Author of the truly awesome fanfic Twilight: Reversed Roles, nominated previously for three Cullen Awards (the Alice Award for Best Work in Progress, the Edward Award for Best Romance, and the Jacob Award for Best Werewolf Story), five Indie Twific Awards (Best Alternate Universe, Best Characterization, Best Non Edward & Bella Storyline, Most Original Storyline, and Most Romantic Moment), a Silent Tear Award (Best Jacob & Bella Fanfic), five Faithful Shipper Awards (Fiction You Wished Never Ended, Favorite Author, Best Fiction You Stumbled Upon, Best Alternate Universe, Fiction You Most Wish Was In The Spotlight) and a Moonlight Award (the La Push Award for Best Werewolf Tale), a Sparkle Award (Best Alternate Universe), but more currently, a Red Moon Award (Best Alternate Universe) and a Razzle Dazzle Award (Best Use of Wolves).
Hi, I'm Geneth. I'm fifteen, and I live in the heart of the pride and joy of the United States, beautiful New York. I admit that I have a really dry sense of humor that seeps through the keyboard and into my writing, so if you don't get a "joke" that you see in any of my stories, read it a few more times and then you'll understand. Yeah, I'm creepy like that...I over-drink coffee and caffeine on a daily basis, and I spend so much time on my computer than the keys on my semi-new keyboard have been reduced to little white lines...Good thing I'm a freak and I remember where all the keys are, right? I can proudly say that I can also type an entire ten page story with a blindfold on (I experimented with my friends) and I can type while talking to someone on the phone, listening to music, and counting backwards from a hundred thousand. I also have "three" boyfriends, and I quote Angel Starr from the Ace Attorney games with the wording. This boyfriend is a long-distance fellow who lives in Britain, has the most amazing brown eyes, can lift my spirits with just a single sentence, and makes me miss him so much that I'm considering going back to London at least a dozen more times before I force him to move here or I move there... That boyfriend has bronze hair, topaz eyes, lives across the continental United States in the little town of Forks and oh, did I mention? He's a vampire. The other boyfriend is a blond, has blue eyes, German, rides a nasty motorcycle, and is in a band called the Gavinners. By the way, the position of "yet another boyfriend" has recently opened...Peeta Mellark from Hunger Games, come on down!
Don't complain about me not updating fast enough, because besides me living my sad life, I'm such a freakin' perfectionist that I spend two hours writing four pages. I'll write one page, reread it, revise it like three times, and then end up rewriting it before it's good enough for me. And then I'll keep doing it for the other pages. If I had it my way, I would only go to school, Starbucks, and home. Fortunately, this boyfriend make sure that I get out of the house regularly by ether popping up on my screen via Webcam and scolding me, or getting one of my friends to walk to my house and take me for a walk. I also get writer's block so often that I've found a cure for it. When it comes to me, I eat half a jar of Nutella (straight out of the jar) and it goes away...Creepy, huh?
I'm also incredibly in love with a bunch of random singers and actors that I stumble upon in the wee hours of the night. This boyfriend claims he's not jealous, but every now and then, I mention how I L-O-V-E them and he glares at me in person or through my computer...Here they are:
I love original characters, because they quite honestly make the world go round and your stories juicier to read. Example, if I didn't have Kianna, the statuesque German woman from Envious, Fräulein?, who would make Ema jealous? If I didn't include Syrah, Valeska and Cain, the highly dangerous yet intriguing group form Twilight: Reversed Roles, who would blackmail Bella, eventually kill her, whip her to death (cough Syrah! cough), and all have a lovely array of weapons (see WHIP, KNIVES and DAGGERS)
Indulge my stories, and then badger me for updates. I, honestly, get distracted easily, and I sometimes need other people to wake me up and remind me what I'm supposed to do.
- - :P - -
For all my Envious? series readers out there...
ON TEMPORARY HIATUS!
For all my Reversed Roles series readers out there...
Twilight: Reversed Roles Links:
Project Prom Dress~
Bella's Dress: Satin ruby gown w/ white under-dressing and bejeweled detail (
PM me if the link isn't what the dress shows, or the links aren't working! :D
New Moon: Reversed Roles is here! The next chapter will be coming soon, hopefully :P
For all my He's Just Not That Into You readers out there...
Yep, this is my new baby :) Please read and review, por favor :D
- - :D - -
I decided to have a little fun with some of the daily internet profile fads... Here are the (horrible!) results :P
Number your 12 fave characters (In no order) and answer the questions!!
1. Edward Cullen (Twilight)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? NO, NO, NO! Bella and Ema? That’s just sick!
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? God yes, Michael Scofield is not only hot (minus the tattoos, which I find fascinating but irrelevant), he’s smart, and he’s been in prison to save his brother! I hate to say this, but almost as hot as number 1!
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? That be kinda awkward…Didn’t know Apollo could get pregnant.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? The ones here are pretty good, but my friend and I have been working on a joint one for quite some time. I love Gone, by the way.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Bella and Phoenix? Perhaps, if Bella enjoys Phoenix seeing the truth in everything that she does and Phoenix enjoys the wrath of Edward Cullen…
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? God, do I have to answer this? Katniss with Sam or Katniss with Hatter? Sam and Katniss are close with the age gap, and she might like his powers, but Hatter has all the awesome gadgets! Katniss and him could just sit around, comparing awesomeness with their bows and deadly hat! P
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? Peeta would probably walk back out. He doesn’t know ether person, so what’s the point then? AWKWARDNESS! By the way, Phoenix would be a pedo-bear then. The Alyss I was thinking about is only sixteen-eighteen (somewhere in the mid teens).
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Klavier Gavin is sucked into the other realm of Wonderland, and is forced to be the attorney for Hatter Madigan, who is seeking help after being accused of a crime he didn't commit.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? HAHAHA! Hell no! Edward and Apollo?!
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. After both of their hearts were broken by the people they cared about, Peeta and Alyss seek comfort in a realm where they soon realize that none of them could escape. So, the title will be Love’s Danger. :D
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? Um, Michael getting Edward to…wait, what?! Didn’t Edward already…with Bella…and how would Michael know? I AM NOT ANSWERING THIS!
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? Hell yeah! Klavier Gavin, pretties! :P
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Yep! And they all look pretty damn good! :D
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ? God, I hope not… Phoenix and Michael are both wayy to old for Katniss…
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? Not one to scream, or even show emotion, Hatter would probably scream for his knives…
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Like in Envious, Fräulein, I would give Mr. Justice a little song called Bohemian Rhapsody. It basically describes his lawyer life! :)
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Edward and Bella get together, but young Alyss is totally left out… X_x
8) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Seriously? "Hey, if you show me your Magatama, I’ll show you my…knives…" LOL, that was horrible...
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? She’d probably run around screaming. Seriously, Ema finding out about Phoenix and Apollo is just sick…
20) How emo is Seven? He’s a lovable guy, but when he feels betrayed, the emo-ness shows and he’s very angry…but very sexy... :D
Put your music or iPod on shuffle and answer these questions according to the song you are on. NO CHEATING YOU GET BETTER RESULTS WHEN ITS SHUFFLED PEOPLE
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN?
WHAT IS 2+2?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP??
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE??
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
LOL, life is funny that way :P All of this was complete and utterly random. I did not line it up to be this way. So deal with it :D
Stewie Griffin (Family Guy): (takes the hat of Jeremy, the boyfriend of the babysitter he likes)
Unsafe External Link