Author has written 49 stories for Naruto, Teen Titans, Prince of Tennis, Ben 10, Avatar: Last Airbender, Pokémon, Now You See Me, Harry Potter, and Big Hero 6.
I am quitting fanfiction.
Man, those four words are hard to write. But it's true. I'm not going to give a long, crappy excuse as to why; let's just say that I need to let go of a few things before moving onto newer things. Sadly, I think fanfiction is one of them.
The good news is, I won't be dropping it right away. Firstly, I promise to finish the following fics before quitting:
- Slow and Steady (Fremione, Harry Potter) - I never meant for it to be a super long fic - probably no more than ten chapters in total. I need to finish it because it is my baby. And I think I can.
- Seven Days (Tomadashi, Big Hero 6) - I only have two chapters left, so I know I can easily finish this one, too.
- Repercussions (NejiTen, Naruto) - I basically love this fic. I also never intended for this to be long - I've estimated fifteen chapters maximum, so I can probably finish by the end of the year?
- Plans A-Z (Tomadashi, Big Hero 6) - The planned number of chapters is of course 27-28 chapters, depending on whether I do an epilogue or not. They're mini-chapters, too. So I will finish them.
These are the fics that I will drop, sadly, as I really don't think I can finish them.
- Once Upon a Time (KFlinx, Teen Titans) - First issue with that is I think I've broken a lot of rules with that one, with song lyrics and all. And secondly, I've been too unattached to it. It's a shame; I really loved that fic.
- Dark Horse (Jack Wilder x OC, Now You See Me) - I am dropping this because the intended plot I had for this was so super complicated. I lost track of it, forgot the exact details of what I wanted, and now look what happened. Sadly, this also needs to be dropped. She's one of my favorite OCs, too.
Luckily, I have also promised to do the following one shots before retiring. Now it is a very long list, so that means I really don't see myself giving fanfiction up any time this year. I also have a lot of ships I've never written before in here. It's almost as if I want to give couples I've never written before a chance.
Happy Nejiten (Can't stress that enough, I need like 2 of those)
ShikaIno (at least two more, I actually really love this couple)
KakaSaku (Might give them a try)
ShikaSaku (Shikamaru and Sakura are my ship whores; I ship them with everyone)
KFlinx (Since I'm dropping OUAT I'm going to miss them)
Thank you so much for supporting me all these years. You, readers, have given me so much happiness and I adore you all for that.
As for Pancakes & Punches, I have decided to continue until I see fit. :)
Name: I will now start signing off as 'Sparky' or JALS.
Age: Twenty years of age, will be twenty-one on December 6, 2015 (unless I forget to update this again)
You can find me on:
- Twitter - @KaitTheUnfunny
- Wordpress - triple w dot neverlandandbeyond dot wordpress dot com
- Tumblr - acciodanielhowell
- Blogspot - dailylovebugs dot blogspot dot com
- Instagram - @caffeinatedkaitty
I currently write fanfictions for the following Fandoms: Naruto  Avatar: The Last Airbender  Prince of Tennis  Ben 10  Teen Titans  Now You See Me  Harry Potter  Pokemon  Big Hero 6 
My MAJOR OTP's The Reason why they complete NejiTen (Hyuga Neji & Tenten, Naruto) - These two. Are my ultimate, number one OTP. These two teammates have each other's backs 24/7, and I can easily imagine them taking a shuriken for the other. Not to mention that they're already forced together most of the time anyway, because Lee and Gai have their own world. As far as I'm concerned, they're already engaged to each other. Fremione (Fred Weasley & Hermione Granger, Harry Potter) - Fred and Hermione are complete opposites; the prankster and the greatest witch of her time. But they fit together so nicely, more fluidly than any other ship I've written. They have great chemistry, much more than Romione (in my opinion, anyway). KFlinx (Kid Flash a.k.a Wally West & Jinx, Teen Titans) - I seem to have a thing for pranksters. Anyways, I also love these two to bits. Besides the fact that they're canon (tears of joy), they are just too cute together. And you have to love the effort Wally gave to switch Jinx to the good side. And no sane girl would say no to roses. Tomadashi (Tadashi Hamada & Leiko Tanaka/GoGo Tomago, Big Hero 6) These two are my latest addiction. There's just something that draws me to the two of them, even though there wasn't much to go on in the movie. Tadashi is basically a very sweet guy, gentle and loving, and I love how he complements GoGo, who is basically this rock that doesn't display a lot of emotions. They're difficult to write, because GoGo is just so stubborn and hard headed, but I love writing them.
me each other. (Basically the trinity fournity (if that's even a word) of OTPs for me, which is why I shall put an explanation as to why I love them so much)
Top 10 OTP's (Including the Fournity)
- NejiTen (Hyuga Neji & Tenten, Naruto)
- Fremione (Fred Weasley & Hermione Granger, Harry Potter)
- KFlinx (Kid Flash/Wally West & Jinx, Teen Titans)
- Tomadashi (Tadashi Hamada & Leiko Tanaka/GoGo Tomago, Big Hero 6)
- JErza (Jellal Fernandes & Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail)
- GaLe/Gajevy (Gajeel Redfox & Levy McGarden, Fairy Tail)
- Nuna (Neville Longbottom & Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter)
- ZuTara (Zuko & Katara, Avatar: The Legend of Aang)
- Morganders (Morgan Brody & Greg Sanders, C.S.I.)
- Rivetra (Levi (Ackerman?) & Petra Ral, Shingeki no Kyoujin)
Honorable MentionsGruvia (Gray Fullbuster & Juvia Loxar, Fairy Tail) RobRae (Robin/Dick Grayson & Raven, Teen Titans) LoLu (Loke & Lucy Heartfilia, Fairy Tail) ShikaSaku (Nara Shikamaru & Haruno Sakura, Naruto) NaruHina (Uzumaki Naruto & Hyuga Hinata, Naruto) TeFu (Kunimitsu Tezuka & Fuji Syusuke, Prince of Tennis) Contest Shipping (Drew & May/Haruka, Pokemon) ScoRose (Scorpius Malfoy & Rose Weasley, Harry Potter) Erkasa (Eren Jaeger & Mikasa Ackerman, Shingeki no Kyoujin) TamaHaru (Suoh Tamaki & Fujioka Haruhi, Ouran High School Host Club)
My Muses & A Little Profile on Them
I have muses for my different writing moods; Angst, Fluffy, Multi-Chapter & Feels-Inducing. Sometimes they work together, sometimes they just come to me, but this is how I imagine my muses; as little people who talk to me and sit on my laptop as I write. (They're adorable little things)
Angst Muse: Belle
Belle is a small thing, who dresses in black dresses, is somber by nature, and has little horns on her head that look more like cat ears. She likes inducing my angst, and can be very annoying when she wants to be. She's usually very active after a character dies (e.g. F*CKING NARUTO), and I'm ashamed to say that most of my writing stems from her.
Fluffy Muse/s: Mika & Riven
Mika likes the color purple. Her hair is purple, her eyes are purple, her clothes are purple. She's very happy by nature, and loves everything cute. Riven, her brother, is more fixated on the color navy blue, but still has enough time to inspire me to write. Mika and Riven are most active when prompted, except for the angst prompts, obviously, because Belle's got that) and when I'm inspired by a cute moment between an OTP.
Multi-Chapter Muse: Drew
Drew is the oldest,slightly tall and lanky with glasses, and because he's so busy with old-people things, he's not usually available to finish the story. In fact, he's only finished one story (we're both procrastinating idiots) so far, but he's working hard. He's probably just finished with work and things in general. He's been showing up a lot, lately.
Feels-Inducing Muse/The Muse in General Muse: Tony
Tony is, yes, based on Tony Stark from the Marvel Franchise, but don't tell him that, because he thinks it's his own character. Tony is the most active among all five of the muses, mostly because he's worked with the other four for all of my fics, since I love injecting feels into all of my stories. Tony is an adventurous sort of person, with his glasses/goggles permanently strapped on his head, and an endless fixation on technology. We get along well.