Author has written 56 stories for Naruto, Teen Titans, Prince of Tennis, Ben 10, Avatar: Last Airbender, Pokémon, Now You See Me, Harry Potter, Big Hero 6, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, and Mystic Messenger.
Announcement (Feb 01, 2016)
Thank you for all the the support, reviews, favorites, follows, and words of advice. It is your support that makes me say this with conviction - I will not quit fanfiction. I don't think I'm ready to let go of it quite yet.
You, dear readers, are why I continue. Thank you so much for convincing me not to drop fanfiction, for a lot of reasons. I'd love to write all of your names here, but there are too many of you. :) Again; a million thanks!
The bad news: Yes, my decision still stands on the following fics. Despite me deciding that I will not quit, there are still a lot of reasons why I will continue/drop other multi-chapter fics.
These are the fics that I will drop, sadly, as I really don't think I can finish them.
Thank you so much for supporting me all these years. You, readers, have given me so much happiness and I adore you all for that.
Name: I will now start signing off as 'Sparky' or JALS.
Age: 21 years of age, will be twenty-two on December 6, 2016 (unless I forget to update this again)
You can find me on:
I currently write fanfictions for the following Fandoms:
My MAJOR OTP's The Reason why they complete
Top 10 OTP's (Including the Fournity)
The characters I love to write & their theme songs
This list is a little bit different than 'favorite characters'. There are a certain number of characters who, while they aren't my favorites, are so easy to write that they just flow through me.
1. Hatake Kakashi (Naruto) - I've only recently wrote an entirely Kakashi-centric fic. He is just so easy to write for me. I love Kakashi-sensei. Ack. I mostly enjoy writing his inner conflicts. Theme song: Writing's On the Wall, Sam Smith (Oh god it just fits him so well I can't even)
2. Yamanaka Ino (Naruto - This was a surprising discovery for me. I've had Ino as a supporting character for a lot of my fics. Sometimes as a supportive friend for Sakura or Shikamaru. The thing is, until I wrote that ShikaIno fic and realized, OH MY GOD INO IS SUCH A GREAT CHARACTER TO WRITE. Theme Songs: Stone Cold, Demi Lovato & Jetpack Blues, FOB
3. Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan) - Now, as of Feb 1, you don't know this yet, but I am in the works of writing a Rivetra fic. And Levi. Oh my goodness Levi. He is so fun to write. I actually have an excuse to curse every other paragraph (get ready for that T) and he's just amazingly complex.
4. Honey Lemon (Big Hero 6) - Honey is so easy to write because she is my IRL friend Ayin (ayinvui) and it most of the time comes to the point where, when writing Honey, I usually think 'What would Ayin do?'. Not to mention that Honey is just such a good friend, and a happy person over all, and it's a nice breath of fresh air.
5. Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto) - This is also surprising. I detested Sasuke for a couple of years for many reasons. As a consequence, I rarely mention him in any of my fanfics. I've only recently made him a supporting character in Repercussions, and I have a feeling he's slaying it. A Sasuke-centric fic is in the works, and I'm focusing more on what happens post-war, since he's much more of a better character to write these days. Theme Song: (surprisingly) I Will Be, Avril Lavigne (When that fic is posted, you'll understand)
My Muses & A Little Profile on Them
I have muses for my different writing moods; Angst, Fluffy, Multi-Chapter & Feels-Inducing. Sometimes they work together, sometimes they just come to me, but this is how I imagine my muses; as little people who talk to me and sit on my laptop as I write. (They're adorable little things)
Angst Muse: Belle
Belle is a small thing, who dresses in black dresses, is somber by nature, and has little horns on her head that look more like cat ears. She likes inducing my angst, and can be very annoying when she wants to be. She's usually very active after a character dies (e.g. F*CKING NARUTO), and I'm ashamed to say that most of my writing stems from her.
Fluffy Muse/s: Mika & Riven
Mika likes the color purple. Her hair is purple, her eyes are purple, her clothes are purple. She's very happy by nature, and loves everything cute. Riven, her brother, is more fixated on the color navy blue, but still has enough time to inspire me to write. Mika and Riven are most active when prompted, except for the angst prompts, obviously, because Belle's got that) and when I'm inspired by a cute moment between an OTP.
Multi-Chapter Muse: Drew
Drew is the oldest,slightly tall and lanky with glasses, and because he's so busy with old-people things, he's not usually available to finish the story. In fact, he's only finished one story (we're both procrastinating idiots) so far, but he's working hard. He's probably just finished with work and things in general. He's been showing up a lot, lately.
Feels-Inducing Muse/The Muse in General Muse: Tony
Tony is, yes, based on Tony Stark from the Marvel Franchise, but don't tell him that, because he thinks it's his own character. Tony is the most active among all five of the muses, mostly because he's worked with the other four for all of my fics, since I love injecting feels into all of my stories. Tony is an adventurous sort of person, with his glasses/goggles permanently strapped on his head, and an endless fixation on technology. We get along well.