Wow. That was a very thorough about me. :) Uhg, here we go.
I'm not a very complex person. All humans are complex, but if you had a complexity scale, I wouldn't be very high up. And young teenagers are even more complex, given their personality crises, so don't even worry about me. I doubt you were even thinking of worrying about me. I'm sorry. Does this even have anything to do with my writing? ...Should I just be talking about my writing and love of certain shows I love to write about? Or can I talk about my aspirations, my dreams...
I'm being sarcastic. I honestly don't want to talk about myself, or my love of House, SVU, and NCIS, or how I could never do the characters justice and that's why I refuse to write fanfics about them despite the fact that I love their ways of thinking.
I love so many shows, but I never write fanfics for them because they're too amazing and complex and I just feel like I'd make them out of character and I hate stories like that. So I choose simple shows with simple characters that you can do almost anything with... Maybe I'll conjure up the courage someday, To post something. And may God bless whatever I post so it's not a total trainwreck.
Alright. My old fics. Those are obviously never going to be updated. My writing was shit and I never want anything to do with those ever again. Lmfao. If you ever want to take them over, then do whatever the hell you want. Make them pretty. That is that.
Ew, dead ant on my arm.
If you read this, which I doubt, I thank you.(insert heart here)
favorite shows: Law & Order: SVU, House, Gilmore Girls, NCIS, Burn Notice, Suits.
tumblr;;follow me;; ask me;;
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO SVU WHEN...
1. You know so much about the actors on the show you could write their biography.
2. You would definitely give Benson or Stabler a kidney in a FLASH if they needed it.
3. EVERY Wednesday night is booked to watch the newest episode of SVU. (Bahaha yeah :D)
4. You make some sort of reference to SVU even when whatever you're doing has nothing to do with it.
5. You cry when Benson or Stabler gets hurt in an episode. (And when they get slapped or punched in the face I'm like HELL NAH)
6. You buy magazines you would usually never get unless Mariska Hargitay or Chris Meloni are on the cover. (... :D)
7. You can recite the opening of the show with your eyes closed.( And hanging upside down. And dancing. )
8. You know that "I'd give you my kidney" means "I love you" in EO language. (Yes, yes, it does.)
9. You can tell which episode and/or season it is based on Olivia's hairstyle (Well yes. :D)
10. You scream at the tv when you know there was just a moment that would've been right for Elliot and Olivia to JUST KISS ALREADY!! (UHG I KNOW!)
11. You were about to have a mental break down and hated Elliot for about 15 minutes in 2 episodes when he kissed Beck and when she was there holding his hand when he got stabbed. (Uhg uhg uhg.)
12. You threw things and yelled "Kathy is your EX-wife! Thats why the EX is there!!" when Elliot slept with Kathy. (... YEAH.)
13. Law and Order CI puts you to sleep. (-_- I can't pay attention for over 2 minutes.)
14. You found out Kathy got pregnant the things you said would make a sailor blush.
15. You weren't bothered one bit by Olivia saying "I found my brother", "He's my brother", or "I have a brother" 100 times in the last few episodes of season 8. (I thought that was cute x)
16. You watch SVU WHENEVER it's on despite the amount of times you've seen the episode already. (YES.)
17. Your idea of math equations are
18. You have the "doink doink" as a ringtone. (how'd you know.)
19. Your family never asks what you're going to watch on tv; they know it's SVU. (They have no clue what I watch!)
20. You freak out if you miss an episode, even if you've seen it a million times before. (If it's been over 2 days since I saw SVU, then yes. :)
21. You know they just said something funny even though the other people in the living room have no idea they were being funny.
22. You ask yourself "what would Munch do?"
23. You watch "The Love Guru" just because he says "Mariska Hargitay" in the movie. (duh.)
24. You get mad when there is no SVU marathon. (I'M GONNA KILL YOUR FAMILY)
25. You start having conversations with yourself about whatever episode you're watching. (I can't help it.)
26. You think "Dani" is a bad four letter word. (Horrible horrible horrible)
27. You mistakenly call SUV's, SVU's. (It's like someone says "SUV" and I'm like, "You mean SVU" and they're like, "...No.")
28. You know the difference between the SVU and CI theme songs. (THEY SOUND TOTALLY DIFFERENT!)
29. Even small things, like the word "conspiraces" make you think of Munch. (Holy crap yeah.)
30. You know what the phrases "Moredock has dolphin porn" and "Porter and the teddy bear filled with cocaine" mean. (I was lost for two seconds then bust out laughing.)
31. You constantly wonder when Casey will return from her disbarrment. (This season :D)
32. Something SVU related is mentioned and everyone looks at you. (My teacher mentioned an episode of SVU and my friends are like *STARE*)
Unsafe External Link