Poll: Which is the best Sakura couple? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Naruto.
"If at first you don't succeed... Cheat. Repeat until caught, then lie."
The most important thing to know about me is that there's absolutely nothing important about me.
Nah, just kidding. I'm amazing.
Okay, seriously? I'm a teenager (we prefer the term 'young adult' these days), I like reading, drawing and more than almost anything else I love to write. The best thing I can imagine is being able to make money out of being an author. The cool thing about fanfiction, in my opinion anyways, is the opportunity to practice your writing skills. The characters are already there for you, so you don't need to worry about creating believable people to populate your stories with, and you can even use elements of plot from the manga/anime so you don't need to stress about that unless you want to. I pretty much write exclusively with Naruto, that's because of all the manga and anime I enjoy Naruto's the only one where I feel comfortable taking the characters out of their settings and messing with their minds...
While I'm writing on here, I'm also slowly but surely working on my own story ideas. So... yeah, that's me! (Hi!)
Without a shadow of a doubt, my favourite at the moment is this one: My Pain Is Yours by Aiko of the Akatsuki.
I'd also definitely recommend Drama at KIBS by missmridvika.
Twisted by Yellow Mask has been one of my favourites for a long time, and I just keep going back to it. It's a one-shot, beautifully written - another M rated due to the theme and maybe a couple of swear words. It's amazing though. I've not read many fics (probably two or three others at best) that show a potential softer side to Sasuke's personality as well as this story does.
Favourite Quotes (From Fanfiction)
"Sorry guys, I won't be able to hang around late tonight. Asuma sensei's making me take a class on how to be a cocktease in the morning." -Dirty Old Men
"All she wanted to do that fine afternoon was to get on home and watch TV on how not to grow old to become a bitter old woman, muttering on what-could-have-beens and what-ifs." -Graffiti
"I almost reach out to her, wanting to soothe her somehow, heal her even though she is the medic and I have never been anything but a destroyer..." -Twisted
"“You know what would be really cool?”
What I'm Writing Right Now
My Copied-And-Pasted Section! No profile is complete without one XD
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
Geijutsu wa bakuhatsu da... KATSU! If you love Deidara, copy and paste this into your profile.
Itachi -/ \-
Copy and paste this to your profile to help them take over the world!!
SASUSAKUCLUB You gotta love this pairing to join. Just copy and paste to your profile and add your name: 0Mori_Ita0, XSakuraHarunoX,Suigintou no Yoru, Yoyshaia-chan
- Somebody, for the love of God, copy and paste this onto your profile if you don't think Harry Potter is the best thing since sliced bread so I know I'm not alone!
If you think that, although Tenten doesn't show up in the anime/manga too much, she deserves more appreciation and that she kicks butt, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, Purplewolfstar35, Wrath Flamesoul, Yoyshaia-chan
- If you love FANFICTION.NET, add your name and copy and paste this into your profile. Rainstorm007, mysterys, Adderstar, BlackwolfJaganshilover, Shadowess 88, KuramaKitty, karamoonchild, Lexbro95, MosukeHinata, RandomHyuuga, Yoyshaia-chan
|Community:||Living in the real world|