Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Hi! I'm Sarah!
I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter. Because i read so much fanfiction, i often get confused as to what is canon and what is not. For example, now, when i read HP, i see Malfoy picking on Hermione and im like "Ah, young love." when before i was like "What a douchebag." :P This also gets confusing in Harry Potter Club as well.
I also read some random stuff i think of. example- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. or maybe The Office. whatever i feel like reading.
Some little facts about me:
Fav color is: purple.
Fav animal is: a cat. My very first cat was named Abbie. That's where I got my username. :) Now I have an adorable Tortie named Lily. :)
Fav Artists are: The Decemberists!!, Death Cab for Cutie, Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls, P!ATD, Mumford and Sons, Muse, AAR, Coldplay, the Beatles, Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne (her old stuff like in Let Go), and many others that escape me at the moment.
Fav Musicals are: A VERY POTTER MUSICAL/SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Hairspray, The Music Man, Dreamgirls, Mamma Mia, Grease, Moulin Rouge, and How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. :))
Fav people(friends) are: Rachel, Kendal, Nick, Rebecca, Carol, MJ, Penelope, Adriana, Maggie, Jaleesa, Mykia, Charles, Will, Ginny, Tischan, and Devin!!
Fav subjects are: Opera, Chorus, Lunch.
Least Fav are: Pre-Calc and Chemistry :PPP
And that's basically it. I also love to sing, play piano, play guitar(although im a beginner), draw, sketch, paint, act, write, and live off my ipod. :)
Hey! Guess what? No, don't even try to guess, I'll tell you. I just found this fun questionnaire!
1. FIRST NAME: Sarah
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my parents just thought my name was pretty. it was kinda random.
3. SIBLING NAMES: No names but I have a little brother, and an older brother (who is actually on FF by the name Talon666. read his stories if u like Maximum Ride. seriously.)
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I cried when I failed my first test of the year in Pre-Calculus. :(
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? umm... yeah, i guess
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? roast beef!
7. KIDS? Totally! i (ideally) want to have 2 girls and 2 boys, once im married.
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yeah. im pretty cool if i do say so myself. :D
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? About 12. I get a new one, write in it for a week, then either lose it or forget about it, and find it a year later. at least a year.
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I’m fluent.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. got em out 2 1/2 years ago. my throat hurt for 2 whole weeks, but i got to eat a ton of ice cream. :)
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope. I have a strong fear of falling. Or going down really steep slides like at water parks.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? lucky charms, i think.
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? nope. i slip them on and off. half my shoes are ruined that way, but oh well. it saves 5 minutes of my morning so i don't have to tie them.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm strong of heart, and that's what really matters.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Rainbow Sherbet! :D
17. SHOE SIZE? 9½ to 9. It really depends on the shoe. and i have big feet.
18. RED OR PINK? um... probably pink...
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? my weight. :(
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Um… my BFFL, Ginny, who goes to a different school now so i only see her about once every month instead of almost every day. :( it's hard. :(
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? Sure!
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Pajama Pants, no shoes!
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Mac & Cheese
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hey Dragon by Darren Criss (from AVPM)
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? i'd be a rainbow crayon.
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla extract. or Almond extract. you know, the stuff you use in cakes. :)
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kendal :)
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile :)
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I found it on a profile, and I don’t really know the person.
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Dr. Sprite! (a mix of Sprite and Dr. Pepper) thank you soda fountains! :D
31. FAVORITE SPORT? volleyball
32. EYE COLOR? blue. maybe with a hint of grey. maybe.
33. HAT SIZE? are there seriously sizes for that?
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. i don't wear glasses, either.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? I love all nationalities of food. Italian, Chinese, American, French.
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy ending. definitely. otherwise i get nightmares. *shudders*
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? One Day with Jim Sturgess and Anne Hathaway! I loved it!!
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? shirts! i love trying different styles and stuff.
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I love the beach
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? im not picky when it comes to desserts. :)
42. FAVORITE WORD? onomatopoeia. :D
On FF, i mostly read Harry Potter. The authors on here are amazing with my favorite series of all time! hugs for all the authors!
Pairings for: Harry Potter!
i support- HP/GW, HG/RW, NL/LL, HG/DM, HP/SS (as a Student/Mentor relationship), LE/JP, SB/OC, RL/OC, RL/NT, GW/DM, GW/TR, HG/SS, GW/BZ, HP/DM.
Top Ten Reasons to Make Gay Marriage Illegal- Made me laugh SO hard!
01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all like many of the principles on which this great country was founded; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of marriages like Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
That's it! Ciao!