Poll: I... Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Twilight.
Well. This is awkward. It's been about 6 months since I've even thought about coming on here. In fact, I'm pretty sure they've changed some of the layouts since I've been on here. Funnily enough, I've got my whole story written. I just haven't had time to update. Quite honestly, I probably have no readers left (So why bother writing this then, if no one is going to read it? ;P I don't really know).
Firstly, I want to apologize. Profusely. I've no excuse for not updating. Secondly, I want to say that there's a very real chance I'm not going to write anymore on FF. So sorry again. I'm going to post the end of ASFEC RIGHT THIS SECOND and then I'm going to... I don't know. But I think it's safe to say that my FF days are well done. Which is sad, considering how much I love to write. I just don't have time.
Thankyou all so much for your years of love, support and wonderful commetns. It's becuase of you guys that I loved writing here.
Sorry, Hope you'll forgive me.
Hey y'all! Updating time! Ok, so no one will read this except for all my friends, cause I don't plan on writing any stories, but I don't mind! (Um, well, actually... I... cough... may have written a story... or two... or maybe six... Seven? Really?) But I've Decided to change the usual monolouge about me into a much shorter version. I title it:
10 Things That Make Me Happy
1. Chocolate. And Hot Guys. The KEY to happiness in life is Chocolate and Hot Guys.
2. Reviews. There, straight out, I've said it. REVIEW MY DAMN STORIES PEOPLE!!
3. Music. Especially old school. Big INXS, Coldplay, Maroon 5, Michael Buble and Muse fan... But dont worry, I do like new music too!! Like Cascada, Beyonce, Kanye West and Heaps of other artists. I also have a good singing voice. I know! Shock horror, right?
4. Books. And everything that has to do with books. Especialy Books like: Twilight, The Mediator, Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, The House of Night Series, The Mortal Instruments and CHERUB. You can find me on Which is a site dedicated purley to books!!
99. Writing. I have recently finished writing my sixth solo story for Twilight, as well as written a few guest chapters here and there. My eighth story is in the making, its called "A Synonym For Edward Cullen" and it will be more romance and friendship rather than humour, unlike most of my normal stories. However, I'd like to get the majority of it done before I post it so don't hold your breath until it comes out! I think that you guy's will like it, so far I've written 6 of the 12 chapters I plan to write.
5. My Friends (and Family). Big love to you guys!! You make me laugh... POO COLOUR!! (Private Joke. Sorry, couldn't resist) Especially Heart of Diamonds, edward's angels Kisses of Chocolate and Jasper's Soul Mate. Among others
6. Television. Ok, get it out of your head. There are just some shows I cant live without. Like NCIS, Criminal Minds, Glee, House, Packed to the Rafters, How I Met Your Mother, White Collar, Supernatural and Ghost Whisperer- among others...
7. Food. Especially of the kind that is REALLY bad for you... Like Chocolate (as was previously stated). Chocolate makes me happy.
8. Being Happy. Yes. Its a viscious cycle. Being happy makes me happy. Does that mean I'm happy all the time? I'll let you figure that one out yourselves. (I'm actually still trying to figure that one out myself.)
10. Mi piacono i formaggi e Emmett è il mio ragazzo... Anche, Vorrei un panino... Va Bene? (In case you didnt realise, I speak Italian.)
I can believe you just read all of that!? Seriously. Anyone who reads it all, PM me and I will send you a virtual cookie! (lol, look for number 99)
AWARDS And NOMINATIONS:
The Cullen Clan Awards: Awards for Sexy Back (Best One Shot), Twenty Bucks (Best Comedy) ME! (Best Authour)
The Twilght Awards For Me: Nomination for Sexy Back (Best One Shot)
|Community:||Sexy Back Sequel Contest|