Poll: Should I use lyrics in my stories? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Castaways of the Flying Dutchman series, and Twilight.
Hi! I'm Rachel, or ForbiddenFruitOfEC, and I'm OBSESSED with TWILIGHT!! And CASTAWAYS! Okay, yea... I've got some serious problems! Hahaha. JK.
If I Had To Describe Myself In 1 Word It Would Be- AWESOME!
TWILIGHT ROX UR SOX!!
AND SO DOES CASTAWAYS!
(random tidbits below)
I'm INTO THEATRE & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
Spread the Stupidity
Only in America ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in America ...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
Only in America ...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
Only in America ...do we leave cars
worth thousands of dollars in the
driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Only in America ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
Only in America ...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
Only in America ...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
EVER WONDER ...
Why the sun lightens our hair,
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed(without thinking about it!)?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when
they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe,
The reson for this? We all need to smile every once in a while.
This is from and IM with my friend about a picture of Vanessa Hudgens and the fact that she "might" be auditioning for Leah in New Moon:
Friend: She has gunk all over her eyes. And is wearing a sequin dress. Leah would NEVER DO THAT. What else was she in besides HSM?
Me: good question
Me: lol. I can just imagine her breaking into song during the big fight scen in eclipse next year.
flashes blur your eyes and you find yourself in a movie theater next year watching eclipse thinking "whaa? i haven't even seen new moon!" then you realize it's the big fight and there's Vanessa Hudgens! As Leah!? You gasp. And then you watch her break out into a chorus of We're All In This Together, as a werewolf... The rest of the cast joins in and Victoria and her evil minions smile and hug the Cullens. The lights fade and you find yourself in pitch darkness mouth hanging open caught in a haze of disbeleif. Then you realize your eyes are closed and you open them to find yourself sitting in front of you computer reading your email, like you were before you were transported in time. Your mouth is still hanging open like a fly trap.
I actually wrote that. On the spur of the moment. Really. Me??
You know you're obsessed with Twilight when..
You know you're obsessed with Twilight when..
1) You have read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse at least 3 times.
2) You own all above mentioned books.
3) You know that they're totally going to screw up Twilight the Movie, and
4) You have read everything on every page of Stephanie Meyers web site.
5) You have reread a lot of these pages.
6) You read fanfiction about Twilight.
7) You write fanfiction about Twilight.
8) At one point or another, you have had a screenname/username that says
9) You constantly count the days until Breaking Dawn comes out.
10) For a long while after you read Twilight/New Moon, you acted as a
11) If said people have not read Twilight, you insist that they read it,
12) If anyone says something that goes against the statement that Twilight
13) You stand firm by your belief that anyone who says that Twilight is just a crappy, unrealistic love story(and yes, believe it or not, I do know someone who has said this!) should be taken to the edge of a cliff and pushed off.
14) For months after you read it, Twilight was your favorite subject to talk
15) When you found out you would have to wait until August of 2007 for
16) You argue with your friends over which member of the Cullen family you
17) You began reading fanfiction as a desperate attempt to read something
18) No matter how many times you read Twilight or Twilight-related stories,
19) As you read this list, you are smiling and nodding at almost every thing
20) Even though you know it's impossible, you often wish that you were a
21) Vampires are officially your favorite mythical creature ever.
22) Your personal motto is, vampires are cool, not scary.
23) You know that you are not crazy for being obsessed with Twilight; people
24) When you hear that someone read Twilight and didn't like it or thought
26). You literally haunt Stephenie Meyer's website waiting for new information
27). You're driving your parents mad with your crazy countdowns
28). You're keeping track of all the "Eclipse Quotes of the Day" and trying to figure out what they all mean
29). Your home page is Stephenie Meyer's website
30). Your desktop has something to do with the Twilight Series
31). Your screen saver reads "Breaking Dawn: August 2, 2008"
32). You have both the original New Moon book and the New Moon Special Edition
33). You put your Eclipse poster in plain view so that everyone can see it
34). You can't believe that most people haven't read the books
35). You know all the characters so well that you feel as if you could write your own stories about them
36). You spend most of your day making up "What if...?" questions about all the different plot lines
37). You've actually read the play "Romeo & Juliet" just so you could find out how Jacob would die
38). You know you're addicted, but you don't care
39). You can't help saying, "I can't wait for August 7th!" while everyone who isn't "in the know" stares at you like you're psyco
40). You're more excited about the release of Eclipse than anything to do with Harry Potter
41). When you found out that Breaking Dawn wasn't coming out until 2008, you have a mental breakdown
42). When you found out about Midnight Sun you had yet another mental breakdown
43). You noticed there is no number 25Hey youNinety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, Izzyklausfanficwriter, Supergirl VS Stargirl, Horsie Friend, Clare-stovold, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stupid shiny volvo owner 1901. blackmoonlight606, ForbiddenFruitOfEC. Are you Crazy?Yea I'm a freak. I don't hate it. I revel in it.
Band: Boys Like Girls (BLG)
Book: Castaways, Twilight, Maximum Ride, Harry Potter insert anything to do with things that could never happen here and i like it
Song: Five Minutes To Midnight by BLG
Thing To Do: Read, write, hang with my friends
Overall Fave Saying: (it's above!) Yea I'm a freak. I don't hate it. I revel in it.