Poll: Which femme should I bring in the story Two Halves? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Dragonriders of Pern series, Twilight, and Transformers.
I'm thinking that maybe I ought to update this. Let's get started.
I'm Kittisbat. Seen the username Kittisbat on the web? (Not Kittiesbat, those are my username-stealing friends,) it's probably me. For short I go by Kitti. I got the username from my favorite animal, the Kitti's hog nosed bat, or, as most know it, the bumblebee bat. I know more about Transformers than is probably healthy, and despite the fact that I read all four, I actually don't like Twilight. The story I wrote was more of an inside joke that anything, and I had to alter parts so it wasn't too "insulting." I understand if you do like Twilight, just respect my opinion that I don't and we'll get along merrily.
Don't ask why, but at the moment, my two favorite bands are the Flobots and the Fratellis.
I have my own personal stalker, though he won't admit it. In fact, every time I bring it up, he becomes agitated. Gee, I wonder why...
I like fire. Doesn't everyone?
It's not uncommon for me to randomly break out laughing at the worst times, for completely random reasons. Especially when it's quiet.
I love origami. See that avatar? Created the crane myself. Oh, and my pet peeve is when people call something that isn't origami origami. If it requires tape, glue, scissors, or a combination of the three, it's not.
I was just thinking about posting another story, so I decided I'd put the state of my others right here where everyone can see it. Yes, I realize most of those stories are dead, I just don't have the heart to delete them.
You've Won! - Dead, and unlikely to be dug back up from its grave. This story was made to poke fun at my friends more than anything, since I don't really like Twilight, and I eventually got bored.
A New Pern - Dead, with no chance of return. As I continued writing the story, I realized I was digging myself in a hole that was much too deep for me to escape, and abandoned it. That, and my characters were becoming Mary Sues and Gary Stus. Never good.
A Watchwher Guardian - Dead, same problem as with A New Pern.
Kidnapped by an Autobot - Complete. I've decided it's done, and I'm leaving it that way. Sorry, guys.
A Gamecube, the Allspark, and Marcee - On hiatus. I have another plot bunny knawing on my ankle, and if it doesn't receive proper treatment, I shall soon be without an ankle.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
You'll put this in your profile if you want, you won't if you don't, but at least I'll know you've read it.
Favorite Quotes (Doesn't everybody have some?) :
Make every day, a holiday! - Glitterville, which is an actual brief show thing that comes on some news station. Can't remember which one. Anyway, I like this quote more because of how the guy says it than anything, which you can't really get from it being typed... Search Glitterville on Youtube, they had one episode last I checked.
“Hey, guys, who wants chocolate chip waffles with whipped cream?” said Ceres with a gust of bravado.
“Me!” squealed Virginia, bouncing off the bed, and Felix, with slightly less gusto, followed suit. Ceres glared assertively at Perceptor before heading off toward the kitchen.
Perceptor turned to Miles. “She doesn’t mean that, does she?”
“Well, maybe it’ll be organic whipped cream,” said Miles, yawning. - Revelation, by An Cailin Rua. An awesome story that's sequal to another awesome story. There's a third story in the series, but it's incomplete and hasn't been updated in a long time, so I doubt it's coming back. And yes, I realize that quote isn't nearly as funny by itself, so you should probably go read the stories so you can find amusement in it as well...
The Prime frowned. //Ratchet, do you think Wheeljack has a few screws loose?//
//Of course he does,// the medic replied. //That’s nothing new.//
//But he’s just standing there, in the way of Impending Doom!//
//He stands in the way of Doom, you hurl yourself into it.//
//It’s not the same!// -The Edge of Reason, by Kibble Beast. I highly suggest it, just take her warnings of not eating while reading, and don't expect anyone to act normal. It's a crack fic, not an accurate fic. ;)
“Affirmative. I apologize, Jazz. My processor . . . didn't process.” -I'm Crazy, Right?, by Falcon's Hyperdrive. I read that line and just had to put it here.
Revenge is a dish best served with pinto beans and muffins. - Teletraan 1, the Transformer Wiki, caption for one of the pictures for Wheeljack (Armada), as in, when he was a 'CON!