Author has written 12 stories for Danny Phantom, Doctor Who, and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
1. Chemistry; a substance that causes or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected.
2. Something that causes activity between two or more persons or forces without itself being affected.
3. A person or thing that precipitates an event or change: His imprisonment by the government served as the catalyst that helped transform social unrest into revolution.
4. A person whose talk, enthusiasm, or energy causes others to be more friendly, enthusiastic, or energetic.
I write, sometimes. I read most of the time. I haven't really been active since 2011, and in the time I've been out I've gained a few skills. I'm multilingual, a printing artist, and I'm busy as all hell. But despite how my older stories make me shudder, I miss writing and I miss being lost in the world of Danny Phantom - the only fandom that has ever activated my imagination with an energetic kind of fervor. So expect some fics from me.
Sometimes I stop writing stories. If I lose energy for it, I'll be stressed out about not finishing it. That stress drives me away from writing. I'm here to have fun and enjoy what I'm doing, not become an author. But if you particularly like something and need to know how I'd end it, ask in a PM or a review, and I'll post (publicly or privately) another chapter that's a short synopsis of what would happen next.
Shout out to my Phandom friends who are still around. Shout out to the new people I haven't been around to meet. We come from a small corner of the internet, but we really do have something great here.
Oneshots: Chapter Synopsis
14. 'A Dead Man' Is it right? Marrying the dead?
36. 'A Fairly Ghostly Encounter' Crossover! Q: What happens when you mix mischievous fairies, an exhausted ghost, and careless wishing? A: It doesn't mix.
25. 'A Story of His Own' Ghost Writer wants Danny to appreciate the library by introducing the teen to fanfiction. Pits!Shoutout.
43. 'The Basics' A bit of philosophy, if you will. What does it feel like to become a ghost?
45. 'Black Tie' Detention is boring. But being too paranoid to fall asleep can come with good reason.
27. 'Blood Drive' Danny has a decision to make. And he knows he's going to regret it.
38. 'Breaking In' Let's go through this again. It's heavily guarded, I'm completely powerless, and you've got nothing more than a map of the building. No. No way. You can't make me go in there. Angst Day.
35. 'Boxed In' Once you're in, there's no getting out...
22. 'Change' Time had to change. Just like everything else it touched.
9. 'Confused' Dash is really unsure about a few things. Poorly written, seriously don't even come to this chapter. I'm not trying to entice you.
42. 'Danielle Gray' Life can get hard. Sometimes words are difficult to find.
5. 'Daydream' Just a flashback of what life once was for the Ghost Zone's Greatest Hunter.
3. 'Dearest Diary' Post PP, Vlad reflects on his actions inside a diary.
16. 'DnF' Saturday mornings...what kind of a person invented these things? Tucker wants to give them a talking to.
18. 'Ectonite' What is it with heroes and their major weakness being some form of rare element; or bloody rose?
32. 'Ectoskating' The sky was clear, bats were chirping, and nothing could possibly ruin this. Characters: Danny, Valerie
44. 'The Facts in the Case of M. Vlademar' Someone is finally changing his life - in quite a terrifying way. Halloween fic!
29. 'Fatal Committee' Many residents in the Ghost Zone have decided; it's time they figure out what to do about Danny Phantom.
46. 'First Step' Every superhero needs a name, after all.
37. 'Future Images' The future looked bright. It wasn't.
48. 'Now Hiring' The GIW believe they are offering Danny to join their ranks, when in fact it may just be the other way around. Post PP
23. 'Hypocritical' During a midnight snack run, Sam confronts Dash about his violent, if beneficial, tendencies.
26 'Ideas' Just an afternoon playing games in the computer lab; why can't it be simple? Dedicated to my editor Amazing Bluie.
21. 'I'm Hearing Voices' Vlad isn't remotely sane. I feel like we've gone over this.
33. 'Insanity' Crawling under the skin, waiting to come out.
39. 'Let's Trade' You want to know, do you? Well, I'll tell you...for a price.
47. 'Life of Lies' We tell lies when we are afraid; afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. And I'm tired of being afraid.
10. 'The Masque of the Red Death' A bit of Halloween spirit! What happens when Poe's work comes to life in the city of Amity Park?
30. 'Mesmeric Revelation' My world is spinning...no, literally, it's spinning.
40. 'Messes' Some packing peanuts, a box, and whole lot of love. Sibling bonding.
17. 'Midsummer Nights' Whether studying for a test, shooting a defenseless tree, or having a very odd encounter with one particular ghost hunter, four am was not the time to be thinking straight.
11. 'Oops' Danny's late for school again. Can he remember to be in the right state of mind before he stumbles into class?
12. 'Oops; continued' Look, a two-shot! By popular demand.
6. 'Ouch' Crossover, ATLA. Danny's in the Ghost Zone getting his butt kicked and escapes through a door to a very odd place.
20. 'Parental' Because everyone needs to laugh after a terrible breakdown at home.
31. 'Payment' They say you get what you pay for. But it's a fact of life that some things are dangerously overpriced.
1. 'Phans' The Phan-Club is determined to keep Phantom around a little longer.
41. 'Puppy Madness' Danny's always wanted a dog.
8. 'Remember this day...' 9/11 reflective fic.
27. 'Security Concerns' How did Danny Phantom get through a class A shield? Surely someone didn't let him in?
13. 'Techno Geist' Crossover. Transformers. Technus has a soft heart when it comes to machines that talk back.
15. 'Ten' Challenge response. Ten songs, ten little clips of DP related-ness. The drabble stops when the song does.
49. 'Trapping Spirits' Harry Potter crossover. Harry and Ron are willing to do whatever it takes to defeat Voldemort. But maybe this time they're in a little over their heads.
4. 'Uh...Beware?' The Box Ghost is heading home after a hard day's haunting when he notices something out of place. Post PP.
34. 'Warmth' Perhaps...perhaps there is some life to be found in death.
2. 'What have I done?' Maddie's escalating fears are getting the better of her.
24. 'Where The Heart Is' Phantom gently tells a weary minded Jack his meaning of home.
16. 'Veni, vidi, vici!' Confusion for our favorite teacher.
50. 'Yin and Yang' Challenge response. Yin and Yang, black and white, ghost and human, dead and alive, boy and girl. Danny understands androgyny and sexism more than most.
7. 'You know who?' Crossover. Harry Potter. Vaguely.