Author has written 12 stories for Danny Phantom, Doctor Who, and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
Age: Born on August 12th of '93
Where to Find Me: My penname is all over the place. CatalystOfTheSoul is on deviantart, tumblr, youtube, and probably other places I've forgotten about.
1. Chemistry; a substance that causes or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected.
2. Something that causes activity between two or more persons or forces without itself being affected.
3. A person or thing that precipitates an event or change: His imprisonment by the government served as the catalyst that helped transform social unrest into revolution.
4. A person whose talk, enthusiasm, or energy causes others to be more friendly, enthusiastic, or energetic.
Note: The number and order in which these authors are aligned has nothing to do with how they are rated.
First: HiddenAuthor-Absolutely one of the most amazing writers I have seen so far, try reading 'Complications' on his page. and all of its sequels...Do not read 'It's In The Genes' or any other unfinished story on his page, as HiddenAuthor hasn't shown up here for a while and if you read it, you will be left hanging. But for his other stories...they're pretty well crafted!
Second: AmazingBluie- Also known as Stormaggedon, the amazing editor of doom.
Third: Miram1- Miraim1's stories are very well structured and eloquently written.
Fourth: Cordria- Honestly? Brilliant. Not other way to word it. Everything about this writer...her composition, her diction, content... Definitely a must.
Fifth: Artgirl4- Totally awesome. :)
Sixth: Shining Zephyr- She's an interesting author with wonderful ideas and knows how to put them into a work of art. Shiny is very inspiring and very good with the gritty and harsh reality of life and its psychological problems.
Seventh: AnneriaWings- Oh. MY. GOD. Words...they don't describe her writing. Seriously. It's phenomenal. Personally, I'm an angst fan. I've read miles and miles of the stuff. And never. Ever. EVER. Have I read anything quite so fantastic. "Lab Rat" - it bleeds epic sauce. Literally.
Oneshots: A bunch of one-shots I'm writting down to get rid of writers block. Chapter summaries below, placed in ABC order. Status: Always 'In progress'
14. 'A Dead Man' Is it right? Marrying the dead?
36. 'A Fairly Ghostly Encounter' Crossover! Q: What happens when you mix mischievous fairies, an exhausted ghost, and careless wishing? A: It doesn't mix.
25. 'A Story of His Own' Ghost Writer wants Danny to appreciate the library by introducing the teen to...a story of his own? Pits!Shoutout.
43. 'The Basics' A bit of philosophy, if you will. What does it feel like to become a ghost?
45. 'Black Tie' Detention is boring. But being too paranoid to fall asleep can come with good reason.
27. 'Blood Drive' Danny...has a decision to make. And he knows he's going to regret it.
38. 'Breaking In' Let's go through this again. It's heavily guarded, I'm completely powerless, and you've got nothing more than a map of the building. No. No way. You can't make me go in there. ANGST DAY.
35. 'Boxed In' Once you're in, there's no getting out...
22. 'Change' Time had to change. Just like everything else it touched.
9. 'Confused' Dash is really unsure about a few things...and he finds himself forced to find out why, by his own set of shoulder angel/devils. OOC insanity.
42. 'Danielle Gray' Life can get hard. Sometimes words are difficult to find.
5. 'Daydream' Just a flashback of what life once was for the Ghost Zone's Greatest Hunter.
3. 'Dearest Diary' Post PP, Vlad reflects on his actions inside a diary.
16. 'DnF' Saturday mornings...what kind of a person invented these things? Tucker wants to give them a talking to.
18. 'Ectonite' What is it with heroes and their major weakness being some form of rare element...or bloody rose?
32. 'Ectoskating' The sky was clear, bats were chirping, and nothing could possibly ruin this—wait, "moment"’s a taboo word. ...Memory. Nothing could ruin this memory. There. Safer.
44. 'The Facts in the Case of M. Vlademar' Someone is finally changing his life - in quite a terrifying way. Halloween fic!
29. 'Fatal Committee' Many residents in the Ghost Zone have decided; it's time they figure out what to do about Danny Phantom.
46. 'First Step' Every superhero needs a name, after all.
37. 'Future Images' The future looked bright. It wasn't.
48. 'Now Hiring' The GIW believe they are offering Danny to join their ranks, when in fact it may just be the other way around.
23. 'Hypocritical' During a midnight snack run, Sam confronts Dash about his violent, if beneficial, tendencies.
26 'Ideas' Just an afternoon playing games in the computer lab...why can't it be simple? Dedicated to my editor Amazing Bluie.
21. 'I'm Hearing Voices' Vlad has a human host...
33. 'Insanity' Oh...it's there. Crawling under the skin, waiting to come out.
39. 'Let's Trade' You want to know, do you? Well, I'll tell you...for a little exchange.
47. 'Life of Lies' We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. And I'm tired of being afraid.
10. 'The Masque of the Red Death' A bit of Halloween spirit! What happens when Poe's work comes to life in the city of Amity Park?
30. 'Mesmeric Revelation' My world is spinning...no, literally, it's spinning.
40. 'Messes' Some packing peanuts, a box, and whole lot a love.
17. 'Midsummer Nights' Whether studying for a test, shooting a defenseless tree, or having a very odd encounter with one particular ghost hunter, four am was not the time to be thinking straight.
11. 'Oops' Danny's late for school...again. Can he remember to be in the right state of ind before he stumbles into class?
12. 'Oops; continued' Look, a two-shot!
6. 'Ouch' Crossover, ATLA. Danny's in the Ghost Zone getting his butt kicked and escapes through a door...to a very odd place.
20. 'Parental' Because everyone needs to laugh after a terrible breakdown at home.
31. 'Payment' They say you get what you pay for. But it's a fact of life that some things are dangeriously overpriced.
1. 'Phans' The Phan-Club is determined to keep Phantom around a little longer.
41. 'Puppy Madness' Danny's always wanted a dog.
8. 'Remember this day...' My contribution to 9/11, may God rest those poor souls...
27. 'Security Concerns' How did Danny Phantom get through a class A shield? Surely someone didn't let him in?
13. 'Techno Geist' Crossover. Transformers. Technus has a soft heart when it comes to machines that talk back.
15. 'Ten' Challenge response. Ten songs, ten little clips of DP related-ness. The drabble stops when the song does.
49. 'Trapping Spirits' Harry Potter crossover. Harry and Ron are willing to do whatever it takes to defeat Voldemort. But maybe this time they're in a little over their heads?
4. 'Uh...Beware?' The Box Ghost is heading home after a hard day's haunting when he notices something out of place. Post PP.
34. 'Warmth' Perhaps...perhaps there is some life to be found in death.
2. 'What have I done?' Maddie's escalating fears are getting the better of her.
24. 'Where The Heart Is' Phantom gently tells a weary minded Jack his meaning of home. Future/slight AUness.
16. 'Veni, vidi, vici!' Confusion for our favorite teacher.
50. 'Yin and Yang' Challenge response. Yin and Yang, black and white, ghost and human, dead and alive, boy and…girl?
7. 'You know who?' Crossover. Harry Potter. Vaugely.