Author has written 20 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
- In the Holy Roman Empire, going blonde wasn’t exactly a fashion statement. At the time, light-color hair was associated with the barbarian women of Gaul and Germany who often ended up as slaves in brothels. Consequently, Roman law required all prostitutes to dye their hair blonde in order to distinguish themselves from “proper,” dark-mane ladies.
- Honest Abe had one of the best sense of humor compared to other American presidents. Exhibit A: "He once watched as a woman wearing a plumed hat slipped and fell on her backside into a puddle. Before offering his assistance, Lincoln remarked to his companion, 'Reminds me of a duck. Feathers on her head, down under.'"
- Supposedly, Isaac Newton laughed only once in his whole entire life. He also dabbled a bit in magic and alchemy.
- Adolf Hitler was Time Magazine’s Man of the Year for 1938.
- Laser = Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation
- Aposiopesis is the official name of the rhetorical style in which you deliberately fail to complete a sentence. (’Why you…’)
- President James Garfield could write Greek with one hand while simultaneously writing Latin with the other.
- If you showed up at the banks of the Potomac River early in the morning during the warmer months between 1825 and 1829, you could catch John Quincy Adams skinny-dipping.
- Albert Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel.
- The act of snapping one’s fingers has a name. It is called a fillip.
- Charles Richter, the scientist who developed the Richter scale, was an avid nudist. Rumors persist that his wife was so distressed by his nudist ways that she divorced him for it.
- Green Eggs and Ham = Editor Bennett Cerf challenging Dr. Seuss to write a book containing exactly 50 words.
- A giraffe's tongue is purple.
- The English (UK) call condoms French letters, and the French call condoms British cloaks.
- Did you know that smoking marijuana before the age of 18 increses your chance of Psychosis by 600%?
- A hedgehog's skin is so tough that when they get run over, its entrails come out of its mouth and its ass.
- Dr. Woodrow Wilson, president of the US, Ph.D. of history and political science, and president of Princeton university, always wrote 'okay' as 'okey'. He said that it was the proper way of spelling a native American Indian word that meant, 'it is so.'
-The phrase "OK" came from a slang misspelling for "all correct": orl korrekt. So, when people say they hate slang words (particularly internet slang, like using "ur" instead of your or "kewl" for cool) they're using one every time they say okay.
- If you take a bone saw to bone, the smell is very similar to Frito's (Chip brand).
- Research has proven that blood really does make good mortar. Specifically, it makes cement stronger and lighter.
Stories or Series Undergoing Indefinite Hiatus
Unsafe External Link