Poll: Who do -you- think is the killer is 'And Then There Were None? And how do you think their keeping everyone distracted-send a PM for this one-? Vote Now!
Author has written 29 stories for SWAT Kats, Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew, M*A*S*H, Harry Potter, Bleach, Batman, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Hellsing, and And Then There Were None.
Is looking for a fic. If anyone knows the title, please let me know. A short, summary of what I can remember is as follows:
HP fic where Harry is a girl, goes back in time, meets Tom in Hogwarts, they fall in love, she becomes engaged to Tom, is given his ring, (unwillingly) taken back to own time, meets Dumbledore, realizes he's not good, meets Volde again (I think he captures her), gives him the ring (which she had swallowed), n the last chap is telling what happens to them all where she finally has a kid with Tom when she threatens to sleep with Severus.
Also looking for:
Sirius accidentally makes Padfoot a female when he becomes an animagus and ends up pregnant by Moony. I think he gives birth to a puppy in the woods.
The Top Ten Reasons Why Anti-Gay Marriage People Are Stupid:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage creates zombies. (I think that takes care of itself no?)
11) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
(If you will notice, there is this thing called sarcasm. That's what is used here. Take note.)
Quotes from Vampire Hunter D books:
From: Vampire Hunter D: Volume 1: "Transient guests are we." -D
'D had kept his promise. Now it was the boy's turn.' -pg.235
From:Vampire Hunter D: Raiser of Gales: 'D remembered. The face of a boy listening to the final words of a girl. A look of boundless pride in his eyes. The face of the someone who loved. And D knew. The messenger who left the white flowers, and let a girl dream.' -pg.214
"Yes, but now it's all over. The four children, in accordance with fate, will leave the village. Even if that fate was forced on them by someone else. There's no need to mourn for them any longer, because now they finally understand. What was hoped for them. What's waiting for them where they must go. And though in the long run they themselves didn't quite get to the top, they were one step in what will continue to be a very, very long climb. The four children were supposed to go there. Now even that dream is gone, but because of that, I suppose they don't mourn for themselves. The people who uncovered this potential, the beings who guided the human race to a higher level-were they really so cursed?" -Lina
From: Vampire Hunter D: Demon Deathchase: "But it's something good. Love's so great...So why does it have to go so wrong?" -Leila
I have a majority of my fics on AO3 [with the same name so that you can find me easily] for those who wish to read them in case they are deleted from here. I also have new fics on there for those interested. I no longer update on this site seeing as how it seems bound and determined to delete pretty much every fic it has. A good majority of my works need to be redone, but I can't really find the time or will to do it. That, and its kind of nice to see how my work has changed over time with practice.
For those wondering about the state of my fics:
13 DeathsSE- complete
3 Days Grace- complete
All he ever wanted- complete (was planning on revising and adding third chapter but no longer interested)
Always, Never- complete
And Still- complete
Crumpled Paper- complete
Finding Strength- hiatus (as a collection of one-shots there's no telling when it may be updated or not)
How to save a life- complete
Just Follow- complete
Of Teddybears and Broken Hearts- complete
EnvyKitty- hiatus (planning a rewrite)
Wait For It- complete
The Crystal Hyena- hiatus (planning a rewrite- I honestly have some of it done but I can't find it..)
What if he caught me?- complete
The Demon's Door- complete
Moments in Time- hiatus (as a collection of one-shots there's no telling when it may be updated or not)
Dude Looks Like a Lady-hiatus (planning on rewriting in a more serious way)
Scarlet Petals- hiatus (planning on going over it later on, may be redone but will be eventually finished)
The Creeper- complete
Free Time- complete
Bad Dog- complete
The Ultimate Twisted Bet- complete
And Then There Were None- hiatus (the next chapter has been started, but unfortunately it -and my notes- are at my dads. as soon as I can get my notebook back, I will continue this story. I may or may not rewrite it first though, depending on how I feel about the later chapters)
Voyeurism 101- complete
Sirius Never Told- complete