Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Once upon a time,
A girl was born in a small, rainy country called Belgium.
When she was4 years old, she wrote her full name
and when she was about 7, she started writing little stories about fairy's, trolls and witches.
She grow up and became an art student.
And she didn't stop writing.
Now she's an almost 16 year old girl who really wants her own book "black rose" to be published in 2009 or 2010.
When she's got no inspiration for a moment, the she reads a lot
Normal teens go out of watch television, but those occupations can't even come close to her imagination.
Her fantasy is actually her TV.
She's a real read-a-holic
Her personal quote: because my fantasy said so
Just a weird introduction to me...
1..Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Strange, unpopular names, I thought. The kind of names grandparents had.
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
The Book I just put away...Twilight
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Koppen XL (a docu soap in belgium)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
WOW 12.57 PM
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My brothers marklin train and the television
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
10 mins ago, taking pictures of christmas decorations.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The pictures I took...
9. What are you wearing?
Brown pants, a black phoofy robe, a black sweater and my pimped gym shoes
10. Did you dream last night?
I had two dreams actually.
First there was someone in the family pregnant and I went to see the baby, but then I suddenly was the babysitter for life!
And in the second one, I was in millitairy school and me and my friends tried to escape and OME we were good!
11. When did you last laugh?
whaha yesterday (12-23-08)...when my boyfriend asked one of his straight to the point quetions
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Quotes from books and people, posters from Twilight, postcards from Twilight, articles from Twilight, My drawing from when I was little until the drawings for school from last year) and a calender...
13. Seen anything weird lately?
well... I was riding my bike in the dark and I rode past the cemetry and suddnly, my bell began to ring out of NOTHING...
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's great never had such a good one
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Every book on earth (incuding a place toput them)
And I would donate a part of it for building schools and homes in africa!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
YOU don't know anything about me... Where do I have to start
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd brig peace
19. Do you like to dance?
OO YEAH (but I really can't)
20. George Bush:
should ride a donkey
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
It's 5 to enter
25. What do you think God will say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I't's 50 to enter