Poll: if you were to see Neal romantically linked with anyone in HISTORIES, who would you prefer, and who would you despise: choose one person for both categories: Vote Now!
Author has written 81 stories for Inkheart, 300, House, M.D., Bourne series, Burn Notice, Valkyrie, Wimbledon, Misc. Movies, MAGNUM P.I., Sherlock Holmes, Drop Dead Diva, Fairy Tales, Phantom of the Opera, Disney, Bodyguard, 1992, Pirates of the Caribbean, Batman, Star Wars, Law Abiding Citizen, Harry Potter, Scooby Doo, Fast and the Furious, Pitch Black / Riddick, Ironman, White Collar, X-overs, Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Neverland, Supernatural, Merlin, X-Files, Once Upon a Time, Shameless, 2011, Constantine, and Need for Speed series.
My Fiction Press Account: http://www.fictionpress.com/egarrison , whereby I am E.Garrison
So apparently while the links appear when I edit my bio, they can't be seen in live time. Sorry about that. I don't know how to fix it.
Anyways, I'm muldertorture on tumblr and I'm steelneena as well over at AO3.
I never use LJ anymore.
UNIVERSAL DISCLAIMER: I'm am poor. None of these characters are mine.
Guten Tag! Hello World! and Wopila tanka (Many Thanks in Lakota Soix) for visiting my profile!
A Few MUST READS!
This is a must read by JustBFree - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5807863/1/What_An_Idea - Alice in Wonderland 2010 AlicexHatter complete.
This is a Must Read by CherokeeJedi: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6641528/1/Safety - A HousexCuddy huddy shipper from House MD breathtakingly beautiful!
This is a Must Read by LStuds !! : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6764197/1/Damage_Control - A white collar fic about a teen Neal who finds out that crime has its benifits - getting caught reaps even bigger rewards when he is taken in by Peter and Elizabeth Burke.
This is a Must Read by Sinde!!!: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3735743/1/ that is if you like an alternate world where Severus gets a chance to love lily Evans the way he always had wanted to. Theres a wonderful sequel too, by the by...
TOP PHANTOM STORIES I HAVE EVER READ:
The Mask's Lament, by Kittie Darkheart: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1665838/1/The-Mask-s-Lament
To Be Loved, by HDKingsbury : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5365532/1/To-Be-Loved
Mask and the Mirror by Tara1189: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3227003/1/The-Mask-and-Mirror
Der Erlkonig, by Gravity01: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4709376/1/Der-Erlk%C3%B6nig
We'll Always Have Venice, by Paper-Whore: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5561056/1/We-ll-Always-Have-Venice
Alone in the Shadows, by broadwaygirl818: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6044175/1/Alone-in-the-Shadows
L'Ange Noir, by dontstealmyvitaminies: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6557520/1/L-Ange-Noir
And last but top of my list:
Guarded Hearts, by terpsichore92: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5117741/1/Guarded-Hearts
As a general rule, I basically stick to canon couples. I'm not into slash, of either gender, but will read only if it fits the character, such as House/Wilson, because that was debated as possible canon on the show House, and Dean/Cas because it just so true.
Without Further Adu:
NealxPeter BROMANCE. NOT SLASH.
Lily EvansxJames Potter
Lily EvansxSeverus Snape
Sirius. yep. just Sirius.
Phantom of the Opera:
Erik the PhantomxChristine Daae
Pirates of the Caribbean:
I WILL NOT READ JACKxOC.
Chronicles of Riddick
RiddickxKyra (or Jack, if you prefer to call her that...)
10xRiverx11 (not threesome, just general shipping with River)
T.V. I watch
OUAT(on hiatus from show)
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
31. You write six page English essays about grammar and its proper usage using the whole 90 minutes 15 more while the teacher brushes her teeth and pretends she isn't giving you extra time to finish up apposatives.
32. You find the single story that is about what you want to read, only to be severely disappointed when you find out that the writing is elementary.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto ya profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
Pilamya!(Thank you in Lakota Soix) For Visiting and Toksa(Bye, LS)!!!!!!!!/ Dasvidaniya(bye in Russian)